It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So now it is Russia that took the election from HRC. The story below goes into a little bit of the fake news of Russia handing the election to Trump. I think it is more tears from the HRC team that refuses to believe that the American people didn't give HRC her birth right, the POTUS.

According to the story there is no evidence that points to Russia. This meddling in the weeks before the inauguration is very dangerous.

The CIA’s latest report implicating Russia in the DNC and Podesta leaks is not founded on any evidence. Coming a few weeks before Donald Trump’s inauguration it is more dangerous meddling by the US intelligence community in the US political process.

Hillary pointing her finger at Russia is dangerous and irresponsible and false. Hillary uses Trumps business dealings as proof of a Russian connection. A theory that is false as well.

“By far the most irresponsible and dangerous Hillary Clinton has done is however to accuse a foreign power – Russia – of meddling in the election in order to prevent her winning, and to impose Donald Trump on the American people.

This is dangerous and irresponsible at so many levels that it is difficult to know where to start.

Firstly, it is not true. There is no evidence Donald Trump is a Russian agent or has any connection to Russia, or that Russia backs him. All the ‘evidence’ cited to prove he is and that it does – down to the misquotation of a single comment of Putin’s and the claims about Trump’s supposed Russian business connections – has proved to be so unconvincing that even Hillary Clinton has stopped talking about it.

There are other people who know that this is just the latest in a HRC frown fest because it was her turn for POTUS. Craig Murray Former British ambassador is sure Russia has nothing to do with the election.

Secondly, it is polluting the US political system by using agencies of the US government to spread this false story.

I have previously put on record my own strong doubts that Russia is behind the DNC and Podesta leaks. Now Craig Murray – a former British ambassador who (unlike me) is a personal friend of Julian Assange – has come forward to say that he knows 100% as fact that Russia is not behind the leaks (see here).

thedailycoin.org...

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Perhaps her life mission is to go down as the most hated individual to ever hold public office.

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The "establishment" has been rocked...and they don't like it.

Not one bit!!

+50 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Liberals are acting like spoiled, dangerous children. If they can't have it, they just destroy it. NONE of this "fake news" BS happened till Hillary lost. Now, it's all about cleaning up the internet, blame Russia [ because Hillary needs a scapegoat ] but they never mention how the MSM was all in for Clinton and spreading lies about Trump. I despise these people, I honestly do. They act like spoiled kids, willing to tear it all apart because they were told "No". Seriously, do you get that? People willing to tear this country apart and undermine a President, all because they don't get to make the rules anymore.
They need to fu**ing grow up. The latest backlash from their antics was to lose an election. They keep this up, the next one may be much, much worse.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Correct, we are supposed to do as we are told by the media that is controlled. We are so stupid that we didn't vote for HRC, the NWO is pi$$ed and demand answers.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This just keeps getting funnier and funnier...

The straws hillary is grasping are ridiculous...

This was inevitably pushed by Obama who dreamt of being a Supreme Court justice…

And I take such joy with each new day seeing how the Democrats will whine and cry about the election and try to steal it…
It will NEVER happen because Trump won the electoral college handily…

Just sit back and enjoy the heck out of this because it won't happen again in our lifetime…

This is pure entertainment for me…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Liberals are acting like spoiled, dangerous children. If they can't have it, they just destroy it. NONE of this "fake news" BS happened till Hillary lost. Now, it's all about cleaning up the internet, blame Russia [ because Hillary needs a scapegoat ] but they never mention how the MSM was all in for Clinton and spreading lies about Trump. I despise these people, I honestly do. They act like spoiled kids, willing to tear it all apart because they were told "No". Seriously, do you get that? People willing to tear this country apart and undermine a President, all because they don't get to make the rules anymore.
They need to fu**ing grow up. The latest backlash from their antics was to lose an election. They keep this up, the next one may be much, much worse.

Who exactly are "these people" you despise? Are you referring to Democrats in general?
edit on 11-12-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I consider it a good thing Russia and other countries "assisted". If they realize what a war-mongering corrupt crap=bag Hillary was , why cant others in this country ?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The "establishment" has been rocked...and they don't like it.

Not one bit!!

The French aristocracy didn't like it either. But, that didn't protect them....did it?
Aristocracy and its Enemies in the Age of Revolution

In Britain the idea that noble arrogance and oppression of the peasantry brought an inevitable nemesis in 1789 was popularised above all by Dickens in A Tale of Two Cities (1859) and in the public imagination, nobles remain the archetypal victims of the Revolution. Some of this is myth: in fact only a little more than eight per cent of those executed during the Terror were aristocrats. Yet the revolutionaries’ assault on the nobility was real enough. In the decade after 1789, thousands of nobles were persecuted or forced to emigrate, their privileges comprehensively stripped away and their status formally abolished.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When you see an OFFICIAL US GOVT complaint to the UN... (which is our current POTUS' leanings)..

Then you may consider this BS seriously...

I hope those "anonymously sourced" CIA folks are just more swamp drainage...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
When you see an OFFICIAL US GOVT complaint to the UN... (which is our current POTUS' leanings)..

Our own government crying to the UN over our own Constitutional law? Wouldn't that be the end all of our country. I would say any government official that would do that should be put up on charges of treason or sedition!

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's not like the USA ever influenced foreign elections...not. (in his best Borat voice)

Plus, much of the anti-Hillary material came from domestic sources; FBI, Benghazi Hearings, FOIA, Judicial Watch...etc

It should be thought of as a high point in modern American politics, the first clean slate in a LONG time.

What is to still come with these Titanic issues after DJT takes office will be epic. I don't think many people comprehend it, expect the sad panicky Democrats. They should understand that their "way" has been rejected, possibly once and for all.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I can't help myself...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
See, one way to interpret the "panic" is through consciousness of guilt. They really do understand how inherently ~wrong~ their ideas and tactics were, so they know deep inside the changes will be profound.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt_(emotion)

en.wikipedia.org...(emotion)

Another aspect of it is how the deposed team expects the worst of their opponent, mainly because they themselves are morally unrestrained. They acknowledge this in their low expectations of the other side's actions.

Does this make sense?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Didn't Wikileaks claim that their hacks were from rogue CIA agents disgruntled with Klinton's inability to handle sensitive information?

Which if true, is kind of even more messed up than if Russia was involved. Because then it would just be a breath away from a coup d'etat. Further implications shall no doubt be revealed in due course.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

People that are still supporting HRC are not objectively looking at her and refuse to do so. I look at the politicians objectively, and if she were my candidate, I would have to switch.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Donald Trump earned my vote because of two main reasons.

1. He is who they chose for me to cast my vote against Hillary Clinton.
2. He was going to do one of two things. Drain the swamp, as promised, or he is going to piss off Joe & Jane Public off so badly that they stand up and shove back. I so dearly hoped it would be option 1. Sadly, looks like it's going to be option 2.

As far as Russia's alleged involvement goes, honestly I'm not sure if I should send the Kremlin a ham and a bottle of bourbon this Christmas or be mad that they interfered in our elections. It's not like Hillary didn't have entire graveyards registered for her.

If the CIA is being truthful (HA!) I would like to see what was dragged out of the Republicans' laundry hamper.
edit on 11-12-2016 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Don't kid yourself, this is all related to the 4000 ISIS militants that magically appeared at Palmyra with Tanks and heavy weapons over the weekend. Also, Turkeys recent bombings!

there's a plan in place to alter January's inauguration and it begins with the CIA, Russia, ISIS and hacking!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The cia run establishment needs to go down, and they wont donso without a much bigger fight than one election.

Trump concerns me though. We could easily see one authoritarian mess replaced by another with its own agenda.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Our own government crying to the UN over our own Constitutional law? Wouldn't that be the end all of our country. I would say any government official that would do that should be put up on charges of treason or sedition!

Yes.. our current outgoing POTUS would love nothing better than to take the reins at the UN.... why wouldn't they seek UN acknowledgement ?

Personally, I hope that the UN has to relocate to DAVOS... that's valuable real estate that the globalists are holding in the US...

Bye Bye... Run your globalist crap elsewhere.. We don't want it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join