It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump please reign in the spirit of the Pilgrim Fathers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So God needs help from Trump ?

LOL.

Where did I say that
digging ... I did not say THAT!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

So God needs help from Trump ?

LOL.

Where did I say that
digging ... I did not say THAT!!!

Trump please reign in the spirit of the Pilgrim Fathers

Much of this tradition has lost forever, because people have forgotten God, have forgotten his 10 Commandments.

Well that is how I took it? So what exactly do you want trump todo than?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

TRUMP needs help from THE ARCHITECT almighty, how long can we put a good man down, when he talks the voice of the people, because the voice of the people, is the voice of THE ARCHITECT almighty.

...for the son-of-man sake...
...AMEN...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

TRUMP needs help from THE ARCHITECT almighty

First you need to identify and prove which ARCHITECT exist if any exist.

because the voice of the people, is the voice of THE ARCHITECT almighty.

Cool. So THE ARCHITECT was talking locker room smack , about grabbing girls by the Kitty Kat.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

THE ARCHITECT is true for me, for me. I know that ain't much, but FOR ME!!!

edit on 2016-12-15 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

THE ARCHITECT is true for me, for me. I know that ain't much, but FOR ME!!!

I have no problem with that.

So why not ask YOUR ARCHITECT to fix things and make them right? Why does trump or anyone else need to be involved?

edit on 391231America/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 10:39:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So why not ask YOUR ARCHITECT to fix things and make them right? Why does trump or anyone else need to be involved?

The wild wolves from the woods need to devour quarter of mankind ;-(

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So your ARCHITECT didn't pick the unlimited package and selected the cheaper more limited plan. Times must be tough.

Had he gone unlimited , he could fix that for you.
edit on 481231America/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 10:48:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So your ARCHITECT didn't pick the unlimited package and selected the cheaper more limited plan. Times must be tough.

On your knees boy (for THE ARCHITECT) don't mock THE ARCHITECT >:-|

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Check the artist sketch

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Had the ARCHITECT gotten the unlimited plan I might be worried.

I have no respect for any ARCHITECT that wants to rule by fear instead of logic and reason and frowns upon questioning things. Instead your ARCHITECT appears to prefer @ss kissers that just follow along blindly. Not sure I can respect an ARCHITECT like that. I guess will eventually find out.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Had the ARCHITECT gotten the unlimited plan I might be worried.

I have no respect for any ARCHITECT that wants to rule by fear instead of logic and reason and frowns upon questioning things. Instead your ARCHITECT appears to prefer @ss kissers that just follow along blindly. Not sure I can respect an ARCHITECT like that. I guess will eventually find out.

...to the Left, to the Reich...

You know nothing of violence and power, for the THE ARCHITECT there is only the VENDETTA curse to enforce his good intentions for mankind, read EXODUS 20

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

TRUMP needs help from THE ARCHITECT almighty, how long can we put a good man down, when he talks the voice of the people, because the voice of the people, is the voice of THE ARCHITECT almighty.

So, THE ARCHITECT almighty is an adulterous pussy grabbing, self interested money changing liar?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, THE ARCHITECT almighty is an adulterous pussy grabbing, self interested money changing liar?

thats the booze talking (of you AND trump) man's talk, looker room talk

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ugh. just got done with the first page here.

and...

no.

If the title had been "Trump, please REIN IN the spirit of the Pilgrims" it would have been star and flagworthy. But it wasn't. And he's NOT A KING. He's not "reigning" over anything. As David64 said, as well as Bluntone22 (both of whom I generally disagree with! lol) both said - NO.

NO BIBLE THUMPING.

Thanks anyway. Plus, Trump couldn't do that if he tried - but PENCE WILL TRY, and Sessions will help him, and that makes me very very uncomfortable.

The "10 commandments" are nothing but men's ideas, and the only thing that really matters is "The Golden Rule" ----- ironically it wouldn't surprise me if Trump's presidency is eventually called "The Golden Rule" --- but not at all in the sense that it has been understood for millennia.

He thinks he is King Midas. He is not.
He is not a King, nor is he going to make this a theocracy, no matter how much you'd like that to happen. We are over it.

TO REIGN - a king or queen ruling a country or a people

TO REIN IN - when a rider keeps the horse from running away

edit on 12/20/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Amsterdam, December 21, 1516

Concerns: Your Post

Dear Madam or Sir BuzzyWigs,

Rodger.

Sincerely yours,

galien8

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

If the title had been "Trump, please REIN IN the spirit of the Pilgrims"

NO BIBLE THUMPING.

Thanks anyway. Plus, Trump couldn't do that if he tried - but PENCE WILL TRY, and Sessions will help him, and that makes me very very uncomfortable.

TO REIGN - a king or queen ruling a country or a people

TO REIN IN - when a rider keeps the horse from running away

very funny, than it would have been: Trump rein in the spirit of the pilgrim fathers" as in ...bring in the spirit...

PULITZER Material headline

I don't follow the US politics very closely, I'm not a reporter or something, I'm Dutch, in Dutch news tops 5 minutes American politics, however I follow CNN sometimes, but that constantly repeats news because they do live coverages and stuff

What is bible thumping?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Are you sure about Sikhism?

Punjab holds emergency meeting to defuse Sikh violence - The Guardian

Chief minister blames ‘certain forces’ seeking to disturb peace in wake of desecration of Sikh holy book amid rising inter-communal tension
An emergency meeting has been held in the north Indian state of Punjab following days of violent protests set off by the desecration of a Sikh holy book.
Amar Singh Chahal, a top police official, said officers opened fire after protesters had pelted the police with stones and set two police vehicles ablaze in Faridkot district.
Religious tensions have been brewing in several northern Indian states over the enforcement of a ban on the slaughter of cows by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata party of the prime minister, Narendra Modi. Hardliners have been demanding a ban on all beef sales.
A 50-year-old Muslim was beaten to death last month over claims his family had eaten beef. Last week, a village mob beat to death a Muslim accused of smuggling cows to be slaughtered for beef, and on Sunday, a 20-year-old Muslim lorry driver died after he was set on fire over rumours he had been transporting cows for slaughter.

Criticism of Sikhism - Wikipedia:

Similar to other religions, Sikhism (and its adherents) has been accused of violence, or the glorification thereof,[47] through its history (such as the militarisation of the Khalsa),[48] symbols (such as the Khanda),[49] art and legend.[50] Sikhs believe that violence is acceptable as a last resort[51] and that weapons are sacred as they are seen as means to fight so called evil forces or tyrants.

They just don't call it "Jihad"...
From wikipedia again: "Wearing a Sikh dastaar, or turban, is mandatory for all Amritdhari (initiated) Sikh men and women."
Checkout the picture at the end of this video (5:15) regarding point #1, "incitement to violence", sometimes a picture can say a thousand words (keep in mind what the sword means to this man that is raising it as explained by wikipedia at the end above):

Matthew 26:52

Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.

5:44

However, I [Jesus] say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,...

Message to all who read this: Please wake up "and stop being molded by this [current] system of things" (Romans 12:2):

edit on 20-12-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I forgot the video that explains the sign in the last video (which was the main point of my response to you and a heads-up if you will for everyone who may read my comment and watch the videos):

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join