It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police holding Trump to promise: re-militarization.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Yes, the same DNC that supported the most right wing candidate they could have put forward.

Ergo, the political left is not the left, but a right wing sham used to control the opposition, the people.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: Willtell
so left its right lol.

why compare him to hitlor, who was a r0thschild?

Schiklegruber was a Rothschild? really? so that's why all those poor Jews went east for resettlement?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Genuinely shocked to learn that about 12,000 bayonets have been given out through the 1033 program.

What the what?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wasn't Bernie's campaign sabotaged? By the DNC?

No, the emails just show internal communication between office workers. They did not show that the DNC did anything at all to hurt the Sanders campaign after it had already become clear that he could not win the primary.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
One indication of the militarization of police is the fact that virtually every city and small town (even ones with tiny populations) have SWAT teams. These are used almost exclusively in drug raids and in many documented instances, in drug raids on the wrong house. Smashing the door in, screaming and swearing at the terrified occupants, shooting the family pet which poses no threat. Once the police discover their mistake they rarely offer any apology or appear sympathetic, instead they believed what they were doing was right so it didn't actually matter.

Incidentally I have read the book which the OP posted a picture of at the start of this thread. It's makes for some highly informative, if grim reading. Recommended. The book charts the militarization of the police and relates a mass shooting incident (forgive me because I may have forgotten all details) in...if I recall correctly...Austin, Texas in about the 1960s. I think it was on the University Campus and the shooter in question holed himself up in clock tower with a rifle and was picking people off. The police were unused to dealing with such a situation, as I think it was one of the first mass shootings, which sadly we have all become familiar with. I think it turned out the shooter had a tumour which was affecting his brain. Anyway, it's a very good book...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I'm going to do some research. I know the hearsay but admittedly have tried to keep a bit of distance between myself and the election fiasco and can't/won't speak with authority on it.

However, strictly responding to your argumentation: why would the Clinton campaign/DNC have done anything to hurt Bernie's campaign after it was clear that he would not win the nomination? Do you think it's at least possible that the Sanders campaign was caused to be in a position of not being able to win on account of internal DNC maneuvering?
edit on 12-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Edit to add

edit on 12-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Edit to add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join