It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Most Chilling & Scariest Pieces of Paranormal Evidence Ever Documented

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Good evening ATS....

So i was stumbling around Youtube a few months back when I came across this channel called " Top 5s" it is basically 10-15 min videos of different types of paranormal activity, UFO videos, unidentified animals and other creepy types of things that I myself find very interesting and I think you all might as well.

[/yvid]

So some of the videos that are on the channel have been talked about in depth here on ATS before, but there are many that I personally have never seen before until I started checking out the channel and some of them I have found to be very interesting and creepy at the same time.

[/yvid]

I have linked two videos from the many that are on the channel that I feel like the members on here will thoroughly enjoy, Let me know what you all think and enjoy watching.

edit on 11-12-2016 by caf1550 because: links

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

These aren't formatted right. Copy everything after the = sign. If it is part of a playlist, it is more complicated and I forget.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Maybe this one?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That is the first one I tried to link, Ill see if I can get the second one to work, thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Np. Ilike a lot of these top 5s. You should look at ReignBot, my fave for horror on YouTube.

edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join