It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So am I going crazy or is the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Terrorists do what they do to create enormous fear & anger within a society or a nation. They want fear & anger to be prominent in the people's psyche, in order to revert a portion of us into a more primitive mindset, (mainly emotionally-driven) and thus divide a stronger opponent/society into smaller segments. Why? Because when we, as a people, are afraid and angry, then we tend to be less logical and more emotional and this leads-to/accelerates division; we don't trust each other as much, don't like each other as much, don't wanna be around each other as much. Our way of thinking becomes almost dominated by tribalistic thoughts & fear-vs-relief, which conditions/reverts the brain into a more 2-Dimensional mindset, and thus, also less rational non-logical decisions ensue (Brexit? Trump? IS? Far-Right rising in Europe like in the 30's? Need I say more?). Social instability obviously ensues and more conflicts arise, and more sympathisers are created for all causes which means more members will eventually get to join them (terrorists) which is e.x.a.c.t.l.y the thing that they are after, because currently they are *dramatically* outclassed, outnumbered, outmatched and outgunned. They need us to be be busy worrying about each other while it's only a matter of time that the polarization & soon to be witnessed "effects" of the far-right in power, will guarantee them an unknown but possibly vast number of "members"/supporters.

But the part that really gets to me is this, and this is the reason for this whole post: we KNOW this is why they commit acts of terror, we KNOW that the goal of terrorists is to create fear & hate to destabilize vast segments of civilization, so that we can't hold up an effective front anymore because we are too busy worrying about each other. We are being manipulated into letting our fear grow out of control which in some cases will lead to people even hating each other over nonsense; and yet, knowing that (won't cap it this time ;D) we just look in disbelief whenever they commit an act of terror "close to home", then we grieve the dead and reflect on things, and then we close our eyes, go to bed, and wake up the next day, fearing each other more and more (blacks/latinos/cops/rich, but mainly muslims in this case). Again, the goal of most "muslim terror attacks" is that we react in exactly this way. In essence, they murder hundreds and thousands and millions(?) of innocent people, of us, we then grieve those people, but at the same time we do exactly what their killers wanted us to do by allowing fear to create division among us. So mission accomplished for them? Are we gonna let this go on and on and let them divide us into a break-point? I mean the economic situation is already pretty bad, but do we really need 1 more dimension of bs & fear & hate? And what's almost as appalling is that some figures are using the status-quo for their personal/political/corporate gain, often further accelerating the move to the far-left and to the far-right. So again, whether you agree or disagree on the fine-details, is it just me or is the world going mad like civil-war mad (at least if you live in the-west)?

IT--
edit on 11-12-2016 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not you.. the world is going mad. Well its always been mad.
Resources are running out faster then we thought. Our rulers are panicking. reducing the population is the only option we left with.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I would say 75 - 80% of terrorists and terrorist acts have been motivated by false flag agendas. Yes, that much! This is my speculation.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I would say 75 - 80% of terrorists and terrorist acts have been motivated by false flag agendas. Yes, that much! This is my speculation.

I would say 75 - 80% of conspiracy theorists refuse to believe that their are bad people in the world that are doing bad things to someone else because that is the nature of mankind and has been going since recorded time started..before false flags

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Many feel the same way OP. What IS crazy is that you also just described many governments around the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

we KNOW this is why they commit acts of terror, we KNOW that the goal of terrorists is to create fear & hate to destabilize vast segments of civilization

You know nothing. Terrorism exists because it allows governments to introduce bills to manage populations when economies collapse from debt that cannot continue growing forever. So forget about terrosit and start worrying your pension plans.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So am I going crazy or is the world?

I vote the entire world. Insane with lust,power ,and greed
Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

we KNOW this is why they commit acts of terror, we KNOW that the goal of terrorists is to create fear & hate to destabilize vast segments of civilization

You know nothing. Terrorism exists because it allows governments to introduce bills to manage populations when economies collapse from debt that cannot continue growing forever. So forget about terrosit and start worrying your pension plans.

Source , or is that just personal opinion ?

top topics

join