It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary loved fake news — until she lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

HRC loved the media and fake news until....she lost.

That’s why it was so hard for the old girl to face her supporters on election night and admit defeat.

Why? Because she was utterly stunned by her loss.

According to this opinion piece, HRC is against the fake news and blames it for her loss. She feels it is clear that fake news has real world consequences. She calls fake news an "epidemic", but would we hear a peep if she won?

So, it would seem rather odd that Hillary’s now whining about fake news, and blaming it for her colossal humiliation.

“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year — it’s now clear the so-called fake news can have real-world consequences,” Hillary insisted in a speech at a ceremony for retiring Sen. Harry Reid.

HRC said that fake news has to be addressed and addressed quickly, wonder what she meant by that?

Does Hillary, the tolerant liberal, want Congress to regulate or ban free speech? How very, er, Russian of her.

“This isn’t about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk — lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days, to do their jobs, contribute to their communities.

“It’s a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly,” demanded the deluded Democrat.

www.torontosun.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How anyone can watch her call out fake news and not see the hypocrisy must be completely blind... Maybe they have the IQ to learn the words to this song and then it might start to sink in.

edit on 11-12-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Not blind, extremely partisan.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That's true, sorry fixed my youtube video link, it was probably hacked by those pesky Ruskies.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
She lost "her precious"...so of course she is going to lash out and everyone and anything but her own incompetence. Also, as an aside, she lost. So, who cares what she says anymore? She is a citizen...just one of the "deplorables".

Welcome to the basket Mrs Clinton.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

She is anything but a harmless citizen. She is dangerous and her actions are going to go unpunished becasue she has dirt on the people who could do anything about her .

I hope the party is over, we will see if Trump can effect a change.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

She is anything but a harmless citizen. She is dangerous and her actions are going to go unpunished becasue she has dirt on the people who could do anything about her .

I hope the party is over, we will see if Trump can effect a change.

I never claimed she was harmless, did I ?? I said she was just a citizen. She only has power if we allow it. Frankly, I am not going to satisfy her lust for power or her desperate grab to retain what she had. Now more than ever she needs to be watched and if ANY laws are broken by her, she should be charged swiftly and with extreme prejudice.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One part of a song comes to mind..
And I am ecstatic watching Hillary's , Hillary's puppet Stein's,and all others EPIC FAILS . The Dem Party is in complete disarray (chaos ,panic ,and disorder rules) Against what the knowledgeable Democrats are saying , they are doing the exact opposite. Moving further to the left. Using even more underhanded tactics . The "game" is about over for that Party .For good if they do not change.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Her and Bill have a crap ton of money and a network of friends that make her not a citizen but a queen. If she wanted to make your life a living hell she could with one phone call.

There is a whole lot of power in the Clinton couple. They know how to wield it.
edit on 11-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And all it would take to bring that down is another hack and release of inner workings of the Clinton Foundation. She should worry who she retaliates against now, she is not protected by the Justice Department any longer.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

She still has all sorts of friends. I can't say if she is protected, but I don't know who has the guts to take her on, do you?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

She still has all sorts of friends. I can't say if she is protected, but I don't know who has the guts to take her on, do you?

All it would take is someone with nothing to lose and a name to be made. She has already proven her inability to manage her situational security and self confessed lack of technical knowledge. Her days of queen-ship are numbered. It is a very small world (technology wise), anyone anywhere on this planet could make this happen. She does not have that much power, so please do not make her seem like she is all-powerful.

I assure you, she is far from that.

edit on 12/11/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The Clinton's have 120,000,000 million $. Political connections, connections with foreign govt's, and are street fighters.

I hope your right, but history yells something else all together.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Clinton's have 120,000,000 million $. Political connections, connections with foreign govt's, and are street fighters.

I hope your right, but history yells something else all together.

Saddam Hussein thought the same.
The old 18th Century French establishment thought the same.
Caesar thought the same.

It didn't quite work out that well for them, did it?

History shows a pattern of those that have highest fall, usually do in a spectacular fashion.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Again, I hope your right.

new topics

top topics

join