It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noam Chomski Called it but it fell on deaf ears.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Look, if you don't understand life well enough to know that each person has an inner victim and an inner oppressor then I can't help you. Bye.

Excellent arguments.

"are you white? lol, pretend victim"
"you're not actually being targeted for your race, only you can be racist, lol"
"ad hominems are perfectly reasonable arguments"
"I'm going to rhetorically dance around all of your arguments, haha, isn't this grand"

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TheBulk

Right. Throw another bucket of gas on this fire.

Which fact of reality triggered you?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Are buzzwords and memes all ya got?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's a good bet that he or she has some bulk too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No I have all the facts that I just posted and you got upset over yet can't describe why it is you're upset.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

It's a good bet that he or she has some bulk too.

Are you body-shaming?

And just so you know, the bulk refers to the space between dimensional bubbles. Also I'm 61, 190 pounds.
edit on 12-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Are you shaming my body-shaming?

And just so you know, I'm a smart ass.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I've been promoting Noam for over a decade...

Now do you have his thoughts on that idea since after the 'PC Era', where whites are now being persecuting en masse thanks to liberal social engineering?

Hahahahahahahaha exaclty xD
I was also a bit taken back by the OP seeing that name xDDD

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Honorable wasn't in the list of characteristics.

Honest doesn't always mean you're correct or speaking facts. It just means you're being honest about what you think.

I don't think Trump is honest. When have you ever known an honest salesman?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Honorable wasn't in the list of characteristics.

Honest doesn't always mean you're correct or speaking facts. It just means you're being honest about what you think.

I don't think Trump is honest. When have you ever known an honest salesman?

Ehm, yes.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: snchrnct

Nobody is gonna hate you for offering your opinion on the subject as long as it's reasonable. I don't think anyone is saying Chomski is Godlike though. That's a bit much.

It's interesting you bring up the CorbettReport. I like that guy, he's a very intelligent guy. I'll check out that video.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod

It's really quite simple. Stop calling everyone who disagrees with you racist, homophobic, sexist, mysoginistic, xenophobes.

When you insult people enough, they tend to get angry and do the exact opposite of what you wanted them to do.

I don't do that in the first place. When I insult people it's because they usually deserve it.

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about either when I said "what to do next". But thanx for the tip.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The honestly thing seems to be an issue for some people and I understand what you're saying. But I think "honest" is being thought to mean "True" which it isn't.

When Trump says stuff like "I have the best brain" or "I have the best words" or "Nobody knows more than about .......". In those cases he's being honest. He's honestly speaking his mind and he believes and lives by those statements. That doesn't mean they are true, but he's being honest because he believes them.

That's how I understood it anyway. It's not that he's telling people facts. That's clear if you actually verify some of the stuff he says. But he's being honest when he says them because that is what he thinks is true.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

When Trump says stuff like "I have the best brain" or "I have the best words" or "Nobody knows more than about .......". In those cases he's being honest. He's honestly speaking his mind and he believes and lives by those statements. That doesn't mean they are true, but he's being honest because he believes them.

I think Trump totally believes his own hype.

That makes him believable to others.

As I've said before - - I have a brother similar to Trump. He totally believes his own hype. And a lot of times he can make it happen. But, not always.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I get it. But I don't think that's the sort of honesty that qualifies. I think the kind of honesty that jives with the OP has more of an element of honor to it. Like a Forrest Gump vibe. Not a draft dodger vibe.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. He's a narcissist. They totally believe their own hype. I have no doubt that when he says he knows more than the Generals about what to do. Or that he knows Tax laws better than anyone. That he truly does believe that. He thinks he knows better than anyone about just about anything. That comes with the pathology of a narcissist. That is why they are so believable and you're right that it also does mean that sometimes they make things happen for themselves. They have incredible levels of belief in themselves that they are the best. They assume they'll win and deserve to win and will sometimes stop at nothing to win. With that kind of confidence it will increase your chance of winning.

However, it's not magic. Sometimes it's just not possible to win and no matter how much you think you're a winner you'll lose. When that happens it can often be destructive for them. That's why you don't want to be connected to them when that happens. Here we have actually attached the most powerful nation on earth and all of our futures to one. Not real smart IMO.
edit on 12-12-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Though when Trump utters such words he actually may be saying that whoever he is fronting for he is taking orders from not any low level government people.

Its clear now Trump is a Military Industrial Gas and Oil, Wall Street president

Its just a matter of figuring out which faction is giving him his orders

Its not just narcissism. If it were we'd be all right. Its something much more sinister behind Trump, imo.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Well, if you're someone who also believes in the current Right Wing Politics and Alt-Right Ideas then what Trump is saying would be Honorable.

He's taking a stand against an enemy and fighting for something different. But since you don't share that same ideology it won't seem honorable.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually, I think that is most likely just the fact that there are much smarter, more capable people around him that find him easily manipulated into doing what they want.

I mean he doesn't know who to choose for what position because he doesn't even know what those positions actually do or what's expected of him in his position.

So the people who are running things from behind the curtain probably know exactly how to pull his strings without him knowing it.

He doesn't have a true ideology or any principles of his own to guide him so he's open to having those positions given to him by someone else.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yep, you just described my brother.

It's quite a Phenomenon. I'm being serious.

I see all the gullible people and I just want to shake them and tell them to wake up.

I frustrate the hell out of him because it never worked on me. That parts funny.

edit on 12-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join