It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noam Chomski Called it but it fell on deaf ears.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Wrong. We dodged Hillary.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Chomsky is my all time favorite mind, of course he nailed it.
edit on 12/11/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That gave me the heebie-jeebies. Thanks for posting. I keep clinging to the fact that the *real* Republicans won't let this go too far before they oust him. We've still got people like John McCain,Susan Collins, and others with really good sense. I would hope they'd blow the whistle on him and take him down even if it's in a straight jacket, which it very well might have to be.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Except trump isn't honest.

I have to agree, Trump is not honorable or honest, he is no knight in shining armor.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Except trump isn't honest.

I have to agree, Trump is not honorable or honest, he is no knight in shining armor.

Honorable wasn't in the list of characteristics.

Honest doesn't always mean you're correct or speaking facts. It just means you're being honest about what you think.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Hillary does? Letting spirits in her, wedded by voodoo priests, practices voodoo, participates in spirit cooking, tied to Weiner, tied to Epstein. How are you to compare that to guy you don't really know? Obviously he has more Christian in his bones.

Anyway, I respect Noam but not much of a surprise. This is 2010 and doesn't reflect exactly to Trump. I believe recently he has said Trump no different than anyone on stage, I disagree here. For his vote between Hillary or Trump he said "Hillary with fingers over my nose." I can respect that.

Noam isn't going to be happy unless there is Venus Project. Sadly that isn't going to happen.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Anonopolis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

Sorry, but I don't accept your accusations against hrc. I think most of the right-wing case against her is as fake as pizzagate.

If the case against her isn't fake, then only one thing could convince me of that. Due process in a court of law.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'll probably receive a lot of "hate" for saying this, but I can't believe Chomsky is seen as a godlike figure and is getting so much blind support over here on ATS. Yes, he is a very intelligent man, and yes, he gave us some very good and valuable insights over the years. But don't lose sight of the fact that he is all for the official story of 9/11, JFK and the role of the FED. IMO he is either delusional is that respect or controlled opposition. I'd say the second explanation makes more sense.

For a breakdown of what I just said, I suggest watching the research that Corbett has done in the past about Chomsky and the contradictions that surround him and his views.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mOjOm

Eerily accurate.

Except we've seen open anti-white racism from the left. It's the left that's been beating people up and making whites the jew-like scapegoat of everything bad in the world. It's the left promoting and advancing the control of speech and thought. All the hallmarks of the fascists in Germany are coming from YOUR side.

Here is a month's worth of video from Portland College's "End whiteness month": www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

So, a sense of white victim-hood is behind trump, which makes sense considering how he ran his campaign using Hitler moves.

Hey white victim of the antichrist Obama, it's the X that's making your life hard (you poor white folk) so let's round em up.

edit on 677Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So, a sense of white victim-hood is behind trump, which makes sense considering how he ran his campaign using Hitler moves.

Hey white victim, it's the X that's making your life hard (poor white folk) so let's get em.

Dont you find it interesting that you're taking this position in defense of a party and ideology that creates victims groups? Your ENTIRE platform is based on creating victims and blaming white people as your scapegoat. Is there a victim on the left who's reason for being a victim isn't white people? Answer honestly.

It's not "victim-hood" it's pointing out what's happening right in front of our faces. I don't blame anyone but the extremist, racist left. I don't care what color they are.

edit on 12-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The thing to do now I think is figure out what exactly to do next.

It's really quite simple. Stop calling everyone who disagrees with you racist, homophobic, sexist, mysoginistic, xenophobes.

When you insult people enough, they tend to get angry and do the exact opposite of what you wanted them to do.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So, a sense of white victim-hood is behind trump

This is why Trump won.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One persons creating-victims-and-blaming is another persons pointing-out-what's-happening.

Each side creates victims and *is* victim simultaneously.

Each side filters perceptions so they see the worst in the other and the best in themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

A person is either legitimately being victimized, or they are not.

It is not a subjective thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Right. Throw another bucket of gas on this fire.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod

A person is either legitimately being victimized, or they are not.

It is not a subjective thing.

A person plays many roles during a lifetime.

'All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts' -the bard

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Your word salad doesn't refute my claim.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FrogGod

You call Shakespeare word salad? Lol.

Look, if you don't understand life well enough to know that each person has an inner victim and an inner oppressor then I can't help you. Bye.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: FrogGod

You call Shakespeare word salad? Lol.

Look, if you don't understand life well enough to know that each person has an inner victim and an inner oppressor then I can't help you. Bye.

Lol! One of Shakespeare's most famous lines is word salad. (And they wonder why we think they are confused)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join