It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Parallel Universe Crumbling

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Interestingly if DT makes pals with Putin and those superpowers combine, all those ppl that have been plotting his downfall will be crushed.

The tide is turning.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's absurd. The whole narrative, and it's melting down and falling apart before our very eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm just gonna leave this here to elaborate on the OP's post.

Zbigniew Brezenski on the political awakening of mankind.

Question everything.

Just watched it. Was a good talk. Thanks for that..

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
A very great and very insightful post Ank. My hope is that president elect Trump will slay that six headed Hydra (the six media giant corporations) controlling the media right through the heart. And bring back the golden fleece (of truly free press/unbiased media) like Jason and the Argonauts.

Although I would warn him and those who follow to beware of the dragons teeth. Control freaks i.e. sorcerers, luciferians and satanist are VERY persistent in their purple revolutions and visions of godhood coming back from the dead.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What they fear isn't hacking by Russia, but the hacking of the establishment and a new narrative by the American people.

In this way, the entire legacy media and old establishment's representation of "what's happening", becomes little more than a type of psychological operation and a sort of George Soros-like attack AGIANST the American people and their interests, who just elected Trump President (it wasn't Russia).

What's really interesting, imo,is the degree to which they've already betrayed themselves and their positions by leading with the chin ie: Podesta's tweet and op ed targeting the FBI.

Meanwhile, when we note who Trump has carved away, and who's he's hired ie: not Guiliani, Gingrich, Bolton, etc, then we can see that he's looking at people's circles and what they are "up to".

Heck Bannon probably already has the entire tree of networks all mapped out by now and fully understands the territory and the lay of the land.

I just wish that Obama and the Clinton campaign (they still call it that, even though it's over) and the MSM would stop freaking right out and freaking the American people out while they're at it. "All hope is gone" ~ Michelle Obama?

That's not moving forward for the good of the country. It's not helpful and is even hurtful.

My only concern is that Trump appears to putting on weight and he's not a spring chicken any more - Donald, if you're listening, start supplementing and getting some exercise and working up a sweat every morning - it can be done in 15 minutes, total. Your physical transformation would not only transform your own life, but the vitality of the office you're assuming, and it would reflect well as an allegory, and extend your life by 10-20 years in the process..

I am just wishing everyone and the whole world the very best this Christmas and New Years, and beyond.

God bless!

Ankh

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But the voice of the people spoke.

Yeah. The problem is that the people spoke with "two voices."

If the people had only "one voice," the case would have been closed long ago.

But, one voice went to Clinton, and another voice went for Trump.

In reality, it's a tie.

It's only a "quirk" of the peculiar "electoral college system" that gives Donald the nod.

But, the electoral college isn't "the people."

It's a "check against the people" making a bad decision.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
They are also in a state of panic about "the rise of populism in Europe". In other words, the fact that people are voting.

Tbey are scared of the "tyranny of the majority" rather than the "tyranny of the politically correct liberal minority".

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yes, it's not a Russia hack, or even a Chinese hack that they fear most, but a hacking of power by the little man speaking truth to power as a power who's listening and paying attention.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think that the following from some sort of extra add-on press briefing today or was it yesterday, reveals just how out of touch Obama is as to the underlying causes and effects that had nothing to do with WikiLeaks and after all, how could the press have been more Hillary and anti-Trump? C'mon man.

It doesn't wash.

And what's with the "overlord" body language and the penetrating looks? Why did he seem to pout at one point?

That was creepy.

And here I was hoping that he'd be graciously authentic and true to his better angel and better self, while making an appeal to the American people to come together for the good of the country, even as an American citizen himself!

Basically, he's accusing them of reporting every little juicy tidbit from WikiLeaks including John Podesta's Risotto recipe (rise OTO?), which has nothing to do with anything at all. He's even said that there was nothing there, nothing "explosive", so how is this supposed to have been some sort of deciding factor that threw the election over to Trump?

The media were so heavily biased it wasn't funny. And here he is essentially blaming them, the very people who are gathered there to listen to him speak. Thus the evil eye..

It doesn't make any sense, imho, unless from a certain perspective and context.

Praying for him...

Praying for us all, and for Donald Trump and the transition team.

After all, don't we all want the very best for ourselves and our neighbors and the whole world? We knows that lasting mutual prosperity can only come from a lasting mutual peace.

We should all be praying for a better and a happier world now, in 2017, and beyond - not just a lust for power or the laying of blame for the changing of the guard, and the only strategy to get it back, painting the winner in the worst possible light as the sole basis by which you will run in the future (NOT Trump). That's a failed strategy, right out the gate, and imho, it says more about the strategy makers than true Liberalism. It reveals that the "elite" have lost not only the narrative, but their own credibility and relevancy in the process, since according to their arrogance they cannot help but betray themselves and their position, in what they protect, and serve.

It's bad business.

edit on 19-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Allow me to be the first to weep over all of this where the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into me, only the more joy I can contain, and by "carved" I'm only speaking allegorically (don't want to give them any ideas!, not that I'm afraid).

The mercy of God stays the hand of the sacrifice, and protects and loves all the children.

Paradoxically, it's the light of Christmas, the light of life, which is an awareness, not a wedge issue, and a sense and a spirit of brotherly love, forgiveness, and mercy, of a family re-united, not separated down the middle.

Whoever divides will be divided, and whoever separates will scatter.

The continuation of the Clinton and Obama campaign, must come to an end, graciously, by the high road, not the low road.

Hate does not trump love, and it cannot.

It was an election. One side wins, the other loses and we carry on. That's the American way.

A smooth transition of power is the main responsibility of power, and it's not happening.

History will note this period, and by that I don't mean anything having to do with Trump or a Trump Presidency, since he isn't even President yet, but the way that the transition of power was handled by the old establishment and "elite" including their influence on the "MSM" who are fast losing their trust and relevancy as well, even to the degree that Facebook is taking a page from Communist China to censor the free press, like some sort of last ditch effort to control a false narrative that has already fallen apart at the seems. Actual "fake news" isn't nearly the problem that it's being made out to be.

I think that Obama is scared, and that is coming through very clearly in his messaging.

Praying for him. What else can you do?!

I wish he'd stop sending these kinds of signals though. It's not helpful, even hurtful.

It was the same thing at Thanksgiving.

At some point, there must be a strike out point, if it's not three strikes but that's not for me to judge, thank God.

edit on 19-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Heart wars. (I call it)

God already triumphed in the person of Jesus Christ, no military might or hardware required, just reason, logic, and love.

His sacrifice to end all sacrifice "I ask for mercy, not sacrifice" upholds, as a rock of reason and the foundation, the twin pillars of justice and mercy in a door as tall as the heavens are long, and there He stands with open arms, ready to receive and as necessary, console the inconsolable, love the unlovable and have mercy where mercy is needed.

When we never stop to consider the magnitude of His grace, or the indomitable nature of his Civility, then we miss the whole point.

Woe to those who cannot bring themselves to cry, and in their mourning to be consoled and have their authentic humor and charm and loving kindness, restored.

May God have mercy upon us all this Christmas, into the New Year, and beyond.

Be safe, and be good for goodness' sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join