It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Probably the literal 1% just leaving their signature.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

First, let's make it clear that I literally hate HRC but I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for her either, obviously. But, the title is misleading. She didn't give material to foreign governments, it was stolen which is a big difference. Your position is much more solid when it is truthful and not misleading.

May you have some answers because i certainly do not.

How many times was the computer hacked and if it was hacked more than once was it the same computer? The reason I ask is this? It has been established by the FBI that it indeed was gross negligence on Clinton's part but I have not heard any details except that the computer was not given government standard maintenance. The maintenance was farmed out to private people who in turn were given full pardon in their part of this.

According to this inference it is said that five different countries had hacked this computer or series of computers. So by this I am led to believe that the computer or computers were hacked five or more different times. If this is true then it goes a lot deeper than one computer being hacked one time and could involve five or more coverups involving five or more hacks from more that one computer. In other words it could very well border on criminal intent to cover a number of intended or unintended hacks. How would we know?
edit on 13-12-2016 by Seede because: word mispelled

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Do you have proof.

If you do then stick her ass in jail.

If not. well...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Unfortunately that IT expert didn't have a top secret clearance.

And he had access to an email server full of classified material.

If she is guilty of anything. It's letting someone without clearance to have access to a server full of top secret info.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Time for a firing squad, blindfold, a last cigarette.

No trial? Just execution?

They`ll get a fair trial and then they`ll be executed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hang the bitch

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Unless there are indictments it's fake news.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There is never going to be a trial, or charges. Those are for people who look at gas prices, or wonder about medical insurance costs. Not people who haven't worried about money in 40 years. There are 2 separate law systems at work here. So don't get your hopes up for a day of reckoning for HRC, it ain't going to happen.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join