It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is true, does anyone think she will ever see any sort of punishment? She just claims she didn't know.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Dude, are you spamming your own thread with "wrong"?

lame. underwerks is exactly right. Doing this stupid thread and especially ending it with an "EXCLAMATION POINT" is a lame click-bait thing that xuenchen does. You on his side now?

boo.

Fake news r u.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Good can we get on with hanging that hag yet? Put it on pay per view to offset the cost of the tax payer money wasted on her. I would pay to watch her and her ilk swing!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: CryHavoc

wrong

Waiting for you to actually back up you opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's fake news if there are no indictments.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Not sure why, she wasn't fired, yet you posted,FALSELY that she was. Whether you like her or not, deny ignorance. edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Actually it is not deliberate ignorance but cover ups which the Clintons are very good at.

It was reported some years back as factual that HRC was indeed fired.
-----------------------------------------------------
And during a 2 April 2008 appearance with syndicated radio talk show host Neal Boortz, Zeifman said:

BOORTZ: You fired her, didn't you?

ZEIFMAN: Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.
----------------------------------------------
Then in a later interview the story got changed as all Clinton stories get changed.
And again in 1998, Zeifman was quoted in a Scripps Howard News Service article as unambiguously confirming that not only did he not "fire" Hillary, but that it was not even within his power to do so:

Jerome Zeifman, chief Democratic counsel on the House Judiciary Committee in 1974 ... does not have flattering memories of Rodham's work on the committee. "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her," he said.
------------------------------------------------
So as in all fairness it is Zeifman who is disingenuous for his misleading reporters who reported what they were told.

The good ole Fake News gang???

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: theantediluvian

www.usanewsflash.com...
buzzfeedusa.com...
www.zootfeed.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

Yes, fake news clickbait sites. Thanks for warning us.

Wait a minute. Didn't Edward R. Murrow have a Zootfeed byline?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Well how about Mattis?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Time for a firing squad, blindfold, a last cigarette.

No trial? Just execution?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Good can we get on with hanging that hag yet? Put it on pay per view to offset the cost of the tax payer money wasted on her. I would pay to watch her and her ilk swing!

I'm in! I would pay up to $500 to watch that. Once in a lifetime thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: sycomix

I'm in! I would pay up to $500 to watch that. Once in a lifetime thing.

Once in a lifetime? Lets just murder people on TV like ISIS everyday! The profits will make a killing!

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Not surprised in the least over this. Corruption hides in many pockets of hell around us.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

In today's world being hacked is giving information to the hackers? She can get in line behind a long list of US agencies.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: reldra

Not sure why, she wasn't fired, yet you posted,FALSELY that she was. Whether you like her or not, deny ignorance. edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Actually it is not deliberate ignorance but cover ups which the Clintons are very good at.

It was reported some years back as factual that HRC was indeed fired.
-----------------------------------------------------
And during a 2 April 2008 appearance with syndicated radio talk show host Neal Boortz, Zeifman said:

BOORTZ: You fired her, didn't you?

ZEIFMAN: Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.
----------------------------------------------
Then in a later interview the story got changed as all Clinton stories get changed.
And again in 1998, Zeifman was quoted in a Scripps Howard News Service article as unambiguously confirming that not only did he not "fire" Hillary, but that it was not even within his power to do so:

Jerome Zeifman, chief Democratic counsel on the House Judiciary Committee in 1974 ... does not have flattering memories of Rodham's work on the committee. "If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her," he said.
------------------------------------------------
So as in all fairness it is Zeifman who is disingenuous for his misleading reporters who reported what they were told.

The good ole Fake News gang???

Correct.It was a forced resignation. The firm actually took Hillary's briefs on the case and locked them up in a safe , in a secret location and forbade her from entering he hearing. The reason for these acts : they stated the case briefs were so full of lies that if presented , would have cost the firm perjury charges , Clinton would have been disbarred ,and they would have lost the case.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This answers all the questions about the "fake News" about Russia hacking the vote for Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

This answers all the questions about the "fake News" about Russia hacking the vote for Trump.

Yes ChesterJohn it does, in my opinion, answer many questions about the Clinton Bush dynasty. But then it is only my opinion.

One very important fact out of all of this is to remember what the Bush family has also done. Barbara Bush made the statement that Bill Clinton was the son that she never had and that always remained in my mind.

The Bush and Clinton families have always been firm close friends and least people forget it was HW Bush who was director of the CIA in 1978. And who is backing the Clinton crime family? Of course the shoe fits perfectly.

Most all probably don't remember that the CIA was on the verge of being disbanded in those days of the seventies for the same old politics that they are in today. They have never been cooperative with FBI or any other law enforcement since their creation. The only purpose that I have seen from the CIA is to overthrow and create governments for the war machine of the U.S..

Getting back to HW Bush. He was seen and proven to be in Dallas the day JFK was murdered and yet he lied and denied that he was anywhere near Dallas. After photos proved that he was indeed in Dallas the day JFK was murdered, the matter was dropped. By who was the matter dropped? Who prints the news? Same gang we have today is it not?

So what is my point? My opinion is that the bush clan is helping the Clinton clan. There is the swamp.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Seede because: correction on a mispelled word.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Well it looks like Trump should ban the CIA but then again it just might get him assassinated like JFK

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It wouldn't be treason more like incompetence.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No just not President.
YAY!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

We know that it is all but impossible to stamp out these Internet memes. But whatever Zeifman may have said in one interview, he did not make this claim in either of his books. He also gave different answers in other interviews. It’s clear he disliked Clinton, but he also disliked many of the other people he worked with, including her actual supervisor and the chairman of the Judiciary Committee. Zeifman was not Clinton’s supervisor and did not fire her, as demonstrated by the committee’s pay records. Please, folks, don’t pass on this Four Pinocchio claim anymore.

Washington Post: The zombie claim that Hillary Clinton was fired during the Watergate inquiry

As others have pointed out, this Zeifman fellow is all over the map with his claims about Hillary. The above link has, among other things, the pay records of the committee indicating that Hillary was not terminated, let go, laid off or whatever until many of the rest of the committee, including senior members. I guess the Hillary haters will automatically believe the worst, evidence be damned.

"Correct.It was a forced resignation. The firm actually took Hillary's briefs on the case and locked them up in a safe , in a secret location and forbade her from entering he hearing. The reason for these acts : they stated the case briefs were so full of lies that if presented , would have cost the firm perjury charges , Clinton would have been disbarred ,and they would have lost the case."

Sourcing for this, Gothmog?
edit on 13-12-2016 by Elbereth because: correct and elaborate

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join