It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am not speaking politically here and I am no Hillary fan, but .... the title of this thread IS fake news. She did not GIVE away classified material. Systems were hacked. Hacked. The title implies that she intentionally passed classified US documents to many foreign nationals. And then every Trump supporter piles on. Geez.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo
she put data on a cheap server like you buy at best buy that my 15 year old neighbor could hack and the emails showed the correlation between her loading classified data on server and deposits made to clinton foundation from saudis and others.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
I am not speaking politically here and I am no Hillary fan, but .... The title implies that she intentionally passed classified US documents to many foreign nationals.

She's guilty by reason of stupidity. You leave your car unlocked with the keys in the cup-holder, and you're just as guilty as the guy who steals your car. Geico will confirm this.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

the thoughts are that she, if I understand it correctly, is that she allowed the info to be known was available, $ went into the Clinton foundation (so info "hacked"for $). THen there was a bleach program to clean all the info that the FBI wanted. IF I understand it.....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I'm pretty sure this is a capital offense, whether it was intentional or not. Anyone else would be put in prison or in front of a firing squad.

It's good to be part of the political machine in charge of the DOJ and appointments to the FBI and CIA for eight years, no?
edit on 11-12-2016 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote code

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

This video is from November 2. Today is Dec 11.

I am sure more than 5 foreign countries hack our entire government everyday..as we do them.

Are you scraping ALL of You Tube's past? lol

5 people are murdered every day also. So if Clinton killed someone you are apparently OK with that. I've seen ignorant, bias people before but you take the cake.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Un possible....no way...

It was just a few emails...

it means nothing..

Fricking witch should be in jail.

5 foreign powers (at least), leafing through classified US secrets and confidential documents run through Clinton's illegal unsecured server at their leisure, gaining advantage over American industry, business and academia, putting serving intelligence officers lives in clear and present danger, perhaps even directly endangering soldiers and military personnel's life and limb...

but she'd probably say; 'So what..What difference does it make'.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
I am not speaking politically here and I am no Hillary fan, but .... the title of this thread IS fake news. She did not GIVE away classified material. Systems were hacked. Hacked. The title implies that she intentionally passed classified US documents to many foreign nationals. And then every Trump supporter piles on. Geez.

I guess you are factually correct. If the definition of "gave" is presenting it by hand to them...you are correct. But at the same time, if you are well aware that there is a bear in your back yard and you still put a pie on the windowsill to cool...you basically gave it to the bear. So you are correct, she didn't "give" it to foreign entities...she was just a freakin' idiot.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Un possible....no way...

It was just a few emails...

it means nothing..

Fricking witch should be in jail.

5 foreign powers (at least), leafing through classified US secrets and confidential documents run through Clinton's illegal unsecured server at their leisure, gaining advantage over American industry, business and academia, putting serving intelligence officers lives in clear and present danger, perhaps even directly endangering soldiers and military personnel's life and limb...

but she'd probably say; 'So what..What difference does it make'.

You make a good point by re-quoting that Clinton comment. The actual comment was "What difference, at this point, does it make?".

I can't tell you how much that statement pissed me off, but probably not for the reason you think. I believe that what she meant wasn't "why does it matter" but rather "why does it matter now". The difference being that "why does it matter now" implies that it doesn't matter because there won't or can't be any repercussions against anyone. For example...my response to her statement would have been something like "The reason it matters at this point is because we are trying to decide if you should be fired, impeached or jailed and how many of your minions should join you!".

Yes...my interpretation actually makes her statement less "evil", but it shows her arrogance in assuming that she is somehow allowed to screw up, cause deaths and is untouchable and can't face punishment.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I'm pretty sure this is a capital offense, whether it was intentional or not. Anyone else would be put in prison or in front of a firing squad.

Do you understand that this is like saying the owner of a house that was broken into is responsible for the break-in. No, the people that hacked her e-mail should be in jail. If foreign agents physically broke into the Secretary of State office and stole information, you would demand their arrest, not Clinton's. And maybe even consider it an act of war. Should she have been fired? Absolutely. But even the U.S. Military has had to build Cyber Security. For a member of the government to have not been provided with and forced to use secured computers is a failure of a lot of people. But saying that Clinton "gave away" Classified material is like saying that you gave your TV to a burglar that broke into your house.
edit on 12-12-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

What if you're being paid to watch that house for someone else, and that burglar paid you a lot of money for you to leave the doors unlocked and go to the mall while he robs the house?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh Fox News, or should I say fake news?

That said, clearly her private server housing classified materials most likely was hacked. Anyone else would have been thrown in jail, or at least slapped on the wrist, but she's an elitist and they protect their own.

So it's Fake because it's on FOX .. even though you think it's real. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Your OP is PRECISELY the reason ATS's credibility is questioned by those unfamiliar with it.

HEADLINE: TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

FIRST SENTENCE OF OP"

originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like it is confirmed, HRC was hacked by 5 foreign intell agencies.

HACKED IS NOT "GAVE"

HACKED IS NOT TREASON

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

LOU DOBBS CITED "SOURCES" AND NEVER BACKED IT UP.

YOUR OP IS FAKE NEWS ...FACTUALLY FALSE ON "GAVE"...FACTUALLY FALSE ON CONFIRMED...FACTUALLY FALSE ON THE DEFINITION OF TREASON BEING DEFINED AS A VICTIM OF HACKING.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Bets on if this stays up or goes to Hoax bin?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

wrong

Do you understand that this is like saying the owner of a house that was broken into is responsible for the break-in. No, the people that hacked her e-mail should be in jail. If foreign agents physically broke into the Secretary of State office and stole information, you would demand their arrest, not Clinton's. And maybe even consider it an act of war. Should she have been fired? Absolutely. But even the U.S. Military has had to build Cyber Security. For a member of the government to have not been provided with and forced to use secured computers is a failure of a lot of people. But saying that Clinton "gave away" Classified material is like saying that you gave your TV to a burglar that broke into your house.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

wrong

ur OP is PRECISELY the reason ATS's credibility is questioned by those unfamiliar with it.

HEADLINE: TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

FIRST SENTENCE OF OP"

originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like it is confirmed, HRC was hacked by 5 foreign intell agencies.

HACKED IS NOT "GAVE"

HACKED IS NOT TREASON

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

LOU DOBBS CITED "SOURCES" AND NEVER BACKED IT UP.

YOUR OP IS FAKE NEWS ...FACTUALLY FALSE ON "GAVE"...FACTUALLY FALSE ON CONFIRMED...FACTUALLY FALSE ON THE DEFINITION OR TREASON BEING DEFINED AS A VICTIM OF HACKING.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What part of this does not stink...

She put items that should not have been any where else on a private server

She's aware of cyber warfare

She grants direct access to a person who should not have been cleared to see said material let alone be able to manipulate it.

The person she gave access to is far too connected to Radical Islam, ie directly connected.

Add all this up and she is guilty as sin, this isn't just a case of being hacked, this is a woman in a job who was FULLY aware of the nature of the data she put on the server, it goes without saying that she would have known there would be attempts to hack it and its clear far too many people knew of it.

The only 2 questions I see left are 1. just how much money / power did it take to make her open to this # on her own people and 2. Just how many centuries should she be sentenced to..

Oh, there's one other question, will the Elites hang her out to dry or will there be a last minute sacrificial lamb be offered instead..

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: pirhanna
This seems (who can say for sure) to continue one proposed narrative of whats really going on. Bush-clinton-cia group vs fbi-military intelligence group.

We're in the middle of a cyber civil war... who'd of thunk it?

I thunk it! ANd I've BEEN SAYING IT!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

I like how anti Trump doesn't need confirmation for you to believe. Anti Hillary does.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

First, let's make it clear that I literally hate HRC but I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for her either, obviously. But, the title is misleading. She didn't give material to foreign governments, it was stolen which is a big difference.

Your position is much more solid when it is truthful and not misleading.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join