It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Correct, when the light of day finally hits, the rats run. That goes for the liberals and conservatives.
They are both very dangerous and we the people are the last thing on their minds.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I know it's still a crime. I'm not arguing that. What I'm asking is what exactly was on there that is truly "National Security Secrets"???

Because let's be honest, there is a difference. Just like Snowden who technically broke the law but that's because the Law if F*cked up.

So Hillary emails may be technically secrets of national security simply because of who she is but that doesn't mean they're actually something important.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It depends. I'm not her tech so I don't know how how her security was.

That being said, the governments and military isn't much better. There was a virus that got into our drone program, got the feed from the cameras and even had a key logger. To my knowledge that issue has not been resolved, though that was years ago.

Truth is cyber espionage is rampant and the exact scope is not public. Difference is she was prime pickings because if it was discovered she was hacked the egg is on her face. Other than private servers all parties involved keep it hush hush for the most part. No country wants to admit the embarrassment of being digitally compromised, and the parties responsible obviously want to keep their element of anonymity if possible.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know who might have hacked it.

Edward Snowden (US born)
Former CIA/NSA agent residing in Russia

Julian Assange (AUS born)
Former hacker Maddox, residing in Ecuadorian Embassy in UK

Just two name a couple.
Most of people who hack and expose these documents are whistleblowers with zero ties to Russia.

This is obvious. It's known fact since computers. Way over 5, even allies do it. We hack UK, UK hacks us, it's world of bribe, blackmail and extortion. That's why we have groups like NSA, whom CIA apparently speaks for.

People are scared to expose NWO. It's insane reading some post and threads on site anymore because some really smart people have just simple lost common sense. For first time our shadow ass government is being exposed and people's faces are melting off over it. Sadly, it's same ones who believe in NWO. Ridiculous.

Who think Anti Christ George W. Bush voted for? Yep, it wasn't Donald Trump but his friends the Clintons. His daddy's CIA coupe trying save their asses. Its HILLarious.

Homeboy had it right,
baaah, fake news waah, baah 9/11 was inside job, baaah Hillary isn't Whore of New Babylon. 8 years ago you knew better. Clinton/Bush is different, buut saaaaame. same,same. Obama just showing he's also same. Different but same,same.

lol Ridiculous. I've never seen " Divide & Conquer" being played so well. I tip my hat to Illuminati, you're proof we might just need world genocide.

Thank you, OP. I've shouted this in other russian/hacker thread until my face is blue.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I know it's still a crime. I'm not arguing that. What I'm asking is what exactly was on there that is truly "National Security Secrets"???

Because let's be honest, there is a difference. Just like Snowden who technically broke the law but that's because the Law if F*cked up.

So Hillary emails may be technically secrets of national security simply because of who she is but that doesn't mean they're actually something important.

Some of the emails on there were of the highest Top Secret classification.
edit on 11/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

Well said, we the people are supposed to shut up and put up. There is an order that is to be followed, and it just got shuffled. Are the NWO gone? Nope, they will be back.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ok, but why?? What did they contain??

Just saying they're super secret doesn't tell me anything. It doesn't make them actually important.

I'm asking what was there that was of such true importance???

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

When you start to split hairs you start to lessen the actual crime. Remember she was running for POTUS. So would you think that she would know that the unsecured server in a residence in the basement was a bad idea? If not she should be in a cell to let her think about the things that she has done. It won't happen,, but it should.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not saying what she did was ok. I'm not judging what was done.

I'm literally asking if anyone knows what was so special that was on that server. Or are we simply assuming there was important info on there because it was classified???

Does anyone actually know what was on there??

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Gave?

You mean foreign governments knowingly committed a crime. Knowingly hacked into a foreign email server run by the SoS? And stole top secret information?

I agree that Clinton is guilty of many things. And she should be spanked hard. But unless you have proof that she knowingly put an insecure email server for foreign governments to hack. Then blaming her for this is like blaming the victim.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

Snowden was a whistle blower. He wasn't necessarily a hacker as much as a data miner. Granted they got this data through various ways, few being hacking rather than "legally" retaining transmitted information.

Julian Assange had a skill set and history of hacking, but his passion became leaking what he viewed as open source knowledge. I highly doubt even the most skilled hacker could operate from an embassy.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: loveguy

Why would she incompetent?

She used her own server when the public fund would have provided her with a secure server in a secure building;
what is national security to her?
She doesn't even know, let alone care.

It's all about her foundation and what that foundation will afford her;
Whoever gave her the job should be found incompetent as much. IMOHO

Maybe this was part of the plan all along?
Two sides are fighting when we should be uniting?

eta;
It's my bedtime.
have a good night all
edit on (12/11/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

True. I hope Trump exposes every freaking one of them. If over next 8 years we really uncover what we fear for over 100 years I say make good example of them. Start publicly killing them by fire squad and make example that if all these conspiracies are true it won't be accepted. Ones that are blind will never want to close their eyes again.

I think it will come back as long as you have government. Government breeds these megalomaniacs because governments have always been about slavery, and war is and always will be a racket. As long as you have system that makes people push to be better than others will we see fascism and racism. Once this is exposed, maybe, just maybe we will work to end government and build towards something like Venus Project(after Trump, obviously) or anything better than this... before we kill ourselves.

Right now, in our times, are some of most critical. For those who stand high with your first in the air, our time has come to get dirty. The future of our grandchildren's grandchildren depend on it. Those laying down with thumb up your ass, drunk on agenda that doesnt involve you- move hell over. It's time the people take the wheel before we crash.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

She basically gave it away because she treated the classified docs like family pictures that were to be posted on facebook.

She had an ulterior motive, to hide the Clinton foundation and other wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The espionage will be exposed and published next year.

The investigations are ongoing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
When trump is president he will put honorable people in charge of the F.B.I and the C.I.A then we will get to the bottom of hillay`s treachery.

You know this how

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Time for a firing squad, blindfold, a last cigarette.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Because Trump is honorable, compared to HRC.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: grey580

She basically gave it away because she treated the classified docs like family pictures that were to be posted on facebook.

She had an ulterior motive, to hide the Clinton foundation and other wrong doing.

Like family pictures to be posted on FB? You act like she was using Time Warner Cable or Comcast along with Gmail.

She had a server and an IT expert. A little bit of a difference there.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Because Trump is honorable, compared to HRC.

In your opinion.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join