It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When trump is president he will put honorable people in charge of the F.B.I and the C.I.A then we will get to the bottom of hillay`s treachery.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well if you need counseling, I'm sure I can find a homeless guy to play shrink and a beat up old couch lying next to a dumpster. You can pretend that he's a psychiatrist and that's his office. While you talk through your problems, he could even write imaginary notes on make believe paper.

I'll arrange this fake therapy for the low low price of $100/hr.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm no hacker, but I would imagine a private server in the basement of her residence would be easy pickin's. And they would cover their tracks after they picked themselves off the floor from fainting at the ease of stealing US classified info.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When it talks about the server being hacked and losing "National Security Data", what are they talking about???

What exactly was on that server as far as "National Security Data"???

Did she have the locations of Nuclear Weapons or was it just a bunch of emails???

Does anyone know???

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: theantediluvian

www.usanewsflash.com...
buzzfeedusa.com...
www.zootfeed.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

Yes, fake news clickbait sites. Thanks for warning us.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

He could appoint a drug lord to head up the FBI and a Russian spy to head up the CIA and you'd be in here explaining how smart it was because "it takes a thief."

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

With Obama care that is all I can afford.

Well if you need counseling, I'm sure I can find a homeless guy to play shrink and a beat up old couch lying next to a dumpster. You can pretend that he's a psychiatrist and that's his office. While you talk through your problems, he could even write imaginary notes on make believe paper.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Don't worry, Congress is going to pass a bill next year that will end Obamacare after the next presidential election. If they can maintain control, they'll replace Obamacare with something that's basically Obamacare with the fixes they could just pass instead but it's all about optics so better to pretend to be starting all over when rebranding.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm no hacker, but I would imagine a private server in the basement of her residence would be easy pickin's. And they would cover their tracks after they picked themselves off the floor from fainting at the ease of stealing US classified info.

But again you're no hacker. Who cares that Government security is widely criticized, especially against private entities, anyway.

Let's emphasize more on how people that aren't hackers have opinions. How hard or sophisticated do you think internet security actually gets? Could someone in 10th Grade hack the Pentagon? Looks like it's not so sophisticated.

You want to know the real caliber of your standard hacker? They're a frequent Twitter user.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Ahhh... so this questionable source is obviously fake...

But the questionable sources attacking trump are impeccable.. obviously...

Sad to see people I had grown to respect for their intelligence and well thought out posts, reduced to nuh uh... my side is right..yours is stupid..

There are TONS of right wing questionable blogs. There are not so many Left ones. It is a question of numbers.

I am sure there are left wing sources/blogs out there that make things up about Trump, as in completely false, I just haven't found them yet. If you find them, let me know and I will avoid.

I am talking about anonymous sources... lot of things folks on the left have been screaming was the unvarnished truth... had anonymous sources, just like many of the articles on the right that have anonymous sources that the left screams is no good.

Yall cant play it both directions, either anonymous sources are good.. or they are bad... not based on which supports your propaganda.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We should understand that if hrc does ever get indicted on anything, she may be found incompetent to stand trial?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I have friends in IT security, in civil service that took a voluntary demotion (to become a normal IT guy)because they saw what was coming and decided not to have their career tanked because management didnt want to spend the money to actually secure things.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
We should understand that if hrc does ever get indicted on anything, she may be found incompetent to stand trial?

The main question is how much damage is caused for the association of guilt to stick. Most of the laws people are reaching for imply intent to release the information. This would be circumvented possibly if the damages were immense, but then the Right responded with Pizzagate, and other stuff generally super dumb. Many are also morons who cannot differentiate in their search 'damages to the United States of America' verse 'damages to Hillary Clintons Campaign', so the real conversation was lost at sea long ago. Most of you are in an echochamber at this point with the lock her up stuff. Even Trump got off the boat I thought.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Why would she incompetent?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And Russia meddled in our elections and helped get Trump elected....they don't seem to be really concerned about that...so why is this a big deal?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If it is classified it doesn't matter. She was basically left the classified docs on a park bench in a folder.

She had no business running for pres.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I don't like Hillary and I'm OK with Trump. What exactly is Russia supposed to have done?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

That is why I wondering if anyone has seen it. And sometimes scrapping is the best way to see what is underneath.

You can be sure the MSM have seen it - the same ones who are pushing Russian conspiracies with no evidence.
It's still amusing to me that they are crying about being hacked and the truth getting out to 'influence' the election. I am sure they never want the truth to influence an election.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: muse7

I don't like Hillary and I'm OK with Trump. What exactly is Russia supposed to have done?

Revealed the truth about the Democratic party. Terrible thing to do to the American people, don't you know.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The government should take away any security clearance she has. Evidently she is a threat to our national security because of the attitude she has. Just in case she decides to use her husband' Bill's clearance, revoke that also, he most likely knew Hillary was doing what she was doing.

So they don't put her in jail, that is alright I suppose, but don't let her have any more access to anything anymore.

It doesn't bother me personally if someone was hacking her Emails. I am sure they were not discussing me. I have nothing personal against her, I just believe she was not a good person to be president by looking at her history. She needs to just take life easy, at least she got to run for president and came in second. She should be happy with that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join