It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seasonal

This was already walked back by Bret Baier who was the first of the Fox News lineup to report it. The source of the rumors is widely believed to have been Kallstrom, Giuliani or both.

And yet certain posters are arming the firing squad already.

Scary.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's so funny seeing liberals trying to adopt meme brigading after their stunning defeat. I think it's kind of flattering.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This is how corrupt Kellyanne Conway is by the way:

The Hill - Fox’s Baier apologizes for report on Clinton indictment (11/04/16):

"In other words," Trump continued, "the FBI is investigating how Hillary Clinton put the office of secretary of State up for sale in violation of federal law."

Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, on Thursday suggested it doesn’t matter whether the Baier’s report is true because it has hurt Clinton politically.

"The damage is done to Hillary Clinton,” Conway told MSNBC’s Brian Williams.

“No matter how it's being termed the voters are hearing it for what it is — a culture of corruption," she added.[/exnew]

They knew it was bulls#. Probably because it was all coordinated between Giuliani, the campaign and the Trump-supporting Fox News personalities.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This video is from November 2. Today is Dec 11.

I am sure more than 5 foreign countries hack our entire government everyday..as we do them.

Are you scraping ALL of You Tube's past? lol

Yes it's old news, and not being persued either. I might add that the heading here is inaccurate as per the 38 second news report. It's a hoax, and this thread ...is an annoying hoax. No more rubbish please.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Baaa, that is "Fake News". It it doesn't fit the narrative it is fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Well some posters are easily misled by misleading sites like uconservative.com which reposts fake news for clickbait.

Also, apparently nobody knows what the word treason means.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The thing that really bothers me is we will never get to actually SEE any proof of any of this. Including the confirmations they are trying to push now that the Russians had a big hand in this.

We have to just believe when the CIA or the FBI say something has been confirmed that it is a done deal. They are pushing this narrative hard right now along with the "Fake News" tag. I'm hearing the tag more and more in the news and on the radio.

They have stirred up so much mistrust people aren't going to know what to believe. The tangled web has been weaved.

We won't get the actual Proof, because I'm sure that will fall under "Top Secret" and we aren't cleared to know. Blah...

My personal feeling? Our own country is behind this whole mess as much as it was 911.

We know the odds of HRC facing any music is about nill.
As far as her being hacked, I have always kind of wondered about the guy that was mentioned on occasion that didn't have any clearance that set up her server and worked on her computer. What happened to him?
edit on 12/11/16 by onehuman because: Typo

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ahhh... so this questionable source is obviously fake...

But the questionable sources attacking trump are impeccable.. obviously...

Sad to see people I had grown to respect for their intelligence and well thought out posts, reduced to nuh uh... my side is right..yours is stupid..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lock her up!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think we will see that. She knows too much.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
The thing that really bothers me is we will never get to actually SEE any proof of any of this. Including the confirmations they are trying to push now that the Russians had a big hand in this.

We have to just believe when the CIA or the FBI say something has been confirmed

But in cases like this the CIA/FBI etc. are NOT saying what the OP claims, it is someone else claiming they heard it from the CIA/FBI etc., but of course not being able to show where the claim was actually made!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Baaa?

You're getting your propaganda from a site that reposts fake news. Here's another gem:

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton To Be Indicted… Your Prayers Have Been Answered

That one from November 1st was really fake news. What you've posted is also old, untrue and misrepresented but at least their was some horrendously shoddy journalism (quite possibly unethical to the point of knowingly hoaxed) from Fox.

Since The Hill isn't partisan enough for you. Try Zero Hedge. The reason you probably didn't hear about this again and thought it was new was because it was immediately squashed, Fox walked it back and let it die, hoping nobody would bring it up again.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Uh. You just keep posting fake news links. Have you decided to consume fake news exclusively now?

EDIT:

"USA News Flash" was the original source for the fake news story Pence: “Michelle Obama Is The Most Vulgar First Lady We’ve Ever Had” which is fake as in that never happened.

Another popular item for these hucksters was the fake news story Thousands Of Fake Ballot Slips Found Marked For Hillary Clinton! TRUMP WAS RIGHT!! which was reposted from the now defunct fake news site DonaldTrumpNews.co.
edit on 2016-12-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lock her up!

I agree that, once found guilty by a court (which I would pray could still happen in a free country) she should face the penalty the same as any other person living under the law.

It's the lock and load attitude I'm questioning.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, my family and I sat down last night and decided that it was high time that I "consume" only fake news. This was a decision that was difficult and we debated it until the wee hours of the night. But the conclusion was reached that this was the only way to go.
Thank you for your support and opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This was already walked back by Bret Baier who was the first of the Fox News lineup to report it. The source of the rumors is widely believed to have been Kallstrom, Giuliani or both.

And yet certain posters are arming the firing squad already.

Scary.

Yep.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

TREASON: FBI Confirm Hillary Gave Classified Material To At Least 5 Foreign Governments!

originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like it is confirmed, HRC was hacked by 5 foreign intell agencies.

Fake News Strategy 101, have a title that doesn't match the OP. People will read the thread, and sympathizers that don't read your post will make greater conclusions seeing the title from the main page.

You wish you 'consumed' this news like us. You are creating it.
edit on 11-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Why not 100% sure? What is the 1% doubt.

The sophistication a hacker would have to possess to pull it off could imply they made it look like someone else.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Ahhh... so this questionable source is obviously fake...

But the questionable sources attacking trump are impeccable.. obviously...

Sad to see people I had grown to respect for their intelligence and well thought out posts, reduced to nuh uh... my side is right..yours is stupid..

There are TONS of right wing questionable blogs. There are not so many Left ones. It is a question of numbers.

I am sure there are left wing sources/blogs out there that make things up about Trump, as in completely false, I just haven't found them yet. If you find them, let me know and I will avoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join