It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Um...not to re-state the obvious, but did The Donald not ask the Russians to hack Clinton's computers?

No, he didn't. He asked Russia to find missing emails, which were suspected to be hacked by Russia long before.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Sure.
And where are you suggesting he was inviting the Russians to look for them?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yep, I'd deny it too. I'd like to see this smoking gun evidence they have that shows Russia hacked the election. I'm guessing nobody will ever see that non existent evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Yep, I'd deny it too. I'd like to see this smoking gun evidence they have that shows Russia hacked the election. I'm guessing nobody will ever see that non existent evidence.

You have to realize this could be a cover up by the CIA as well. People missed this report but it turns out homeland security attempted to hack in to Georgia states computer systems. Yet nothing was heard on this bomb shell everyone ignored our federal government trying to hack in to a Georgia state voter registration database. And were discussing a supposed hack by Russians that was shown to be not possible in Michigan.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But... But... If WE do it, it's ok. If Russia does it... Time for sanctions and war!

I wish... I really wish... Oh how I wish that we could have a president that would win office and clear out EVERY SINGLE position that can be replaced and re-staff it with fresh meat. I would love to see stiff penalties (death penalty!!) for any person holding public positions and any position dealing with national security when that position is tainted by the person there in.

Too much to ask for, I know.

When the engine locks up in your car due to a faulty water pump, it would be pointless to keep changing out the engine if you don't fix the damn water pump first!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Know what? I don't believe it either. Have you seen the actual reports? No. just hearsay from unreliable sources. But your whiny ass wants him removed for having an option? You think "intelligence" is infallible? Need I remind you of WMDs in Iraq? Millions died over an intelligence lie. I didn't believe that then, was I wrong? Hell no. This is worse in terms of sourcing, it is literally just unreliable left leaning second hand bs. Wikileaks claimed it was the CIA, not Russia. You need to be removed, not democratically elected Trump. Ducking liberals y'all are getting sad.

edit on 12-12-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: underwerks
This whole debacle makes me wonder if Trump will accept information from our intelligence agencies if it goes against what he wants to believe.

Very well said. This right here is the issue.

He shouldn't. Not at face value. They not only lie to advance there own agenda, we also don't get to see the actual reports. I'm so happy people like you lost.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

How many articles do you post per day from the Washington Post?

I keep having to point it out to you, but the Washington Post is fake news.

Please start getting more reputable sources. This is starting to look like propaganda as opposed to your own opinions.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: olaru12

If they assassinated Trump now, it would just be too obvious. He ran his entire campaign by shooting down all the crap. Kennedy was more subtle.

If Trump does get shot they will blame it on some lefty fall guy.
Or some "disgruntled" member of the white nationalist movement or some "loner" from the rust belt who begins to post videos demanding to know why his old job didn't return like he promised.I would say sometime during Spring or someone makes an attempt on Donie Jr.or the other older kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join