It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very disturbing!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
As some of you may know from my previous posts,if theres one thing i can not abide by,then it is cruelty to animals,some body gave me this site because of the fact tha it is extremely disturbing and looks to be real!!!
I would advise you not to look at it if your upset easily but this sought of barbaric evil has to be brought to peoples attention......does anyone know if this has been de-bunked as a sick joke?
There should be strict penaltys enforced by law to combat and punish these sicko's!!

www.bonsaikitten.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yeah, that's fake....
www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thank god for that lol... I sooo did not want to click the link, if one thing i cant stand is abuse towards animals,

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
jeez.....thats not even slightly amusing......what a bunch of retarded morons!!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There was a thread debunking the bonsai kittens a couple of weeks ago. Optimus do a search quite a few people posted on this topic.

"When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble."
--Buddha (563? - 483? B.C.)

"If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
--Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This site has been on the net for a long time now and every so often it comes to the attention of those that haven't seen it before. I was so upset when I first saw I it, I emailed it to every animal rights group I could and received mailings back that it was fake. I then worried that because of this sad and sorry site....there would be some fool idiot that would try it!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's called "satire," folks, and while certainly not to everyone's taste, it's actually rather well done.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandge
It's called "satire," folks, and while certainly not to everyone's taste, it's actually rather well done.

I'm one of those people that feels that your responsible for your actions...and when you
"satire" something as innocent and helpless as a kitten....I don't find it amusing at all.....sadly, there really are total fool ass holes out there that would try to do something like this.....JM not so HO

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ohh for gods sake lady V get off your tree hugging, animal loving, cloud watching, mother earth goddess, high horse. The site is a friggin joke. Its not meant to be taken seriously and quite frankly I can't see how anyone with an IQ over 10 would.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Ohh for gods sake lady V get off your tree hugging, animal loving, cloud watching, mother earth goddess, high horse. The site is a friggin joke. Its not meant to be taken seriously and quite frankly I can't see how anyone with an IQ over 10 would.

LOL...yeah like I'm going to listen to you...... that's the biggest joke yet!

EDIT...forgot to say thank you....without us tree hugging, animal loving, cloud watching...you wouldn't have any air to breath, no animals to eat, and you wouldn't be able to see any clouds....we each have our purpose.

[edit on 1/27/2005 by LadyV]

[edit on 1/27/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I didnt think you could even hear me lady V didnt you U2U me telling me I was on your ignore list?
Whassamatter just couldnt stay away?
As for bonsai Kittens I thnk someone should try this for real, I mean its the perfect pet. You dont have to walk it and it doesnt take up much space.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I didnt think you could even hear me lady V didnt you U2U me telling me I was on your ignore list? Yeah I did, and then just the other day, took you off......stupid of me I know.......what was I thinking.....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thinking? you? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

LOL...yeah like I'm going to listen to you...... that's the biggest joke yet!

EDIT...forgot to say thank you....without us tree hugging, animal loving, cloud watching...you wouldn't have any air to breath, no animals to eat, and you wouldn't be able to see any clouds....we each have our purpose.

Lady V I couldn't agree more with you about the role of us treehuggers, animal loving, cloudwatchers - actually I love hugging trees in real life. However thats beside the point. I think mwm1331 proves that all you need is at least 10 IQ points to have an opinion on everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for what?
Driving up the price of beef, veal, chicken, etc?
Making it harder than ever to get hunting and fishing liscenses in the US?
Making animal testing so villified that most researchers are afraid to do serious research into cures for cancer, aids, viruses etc because you think chimps are cute?
let me tell you something lady v. While the extreme environmentalists like you have been wasting time real conservationists like me have been doing the right thing since this country was founded.
The fact is hunters, are responsble for more successful conservation efforts than you tree huggers ever could attempt.
While you are busy praying to the earth goddess, I am out there in the woods, the forests, the plains actually living in harmony with nature, hunting and foraging.

Hunters are the real environmentalists. Because we understand that animals are lesser creatures.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Alright, now I love felines. Actually I believe that all humans and dogs should be wiped from the face of the earth to make way for the evolution of cats. I love cats so much that if I was driving down the road and lost control of my car I would plow into a person to avoid a cat.

HOWEVER, this site is just a joke! Perhaps it is not your taste of humor, but it is not serious. Get over it!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Guys its a joke , either laugh at it or dont , everyones humor is different and no animals got harmed ......

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

As for bonsai Kittens I thnk someone should try this for real, I mean its the perfect pet. You dont have to walk it and it doesnt take up much space.

Not to mention it doubles as household furniture....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandge

Not to mention it doubles as household furniture....

That's sick and you should be ashamed of yourself! Besides it would be more appropriate to use it as a paper weight.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i didn't follow the link. don't care.

i find it funny how people get SOOO up in arms about this, while america drops bombs into schoolyards.

it reminds me of michael moore's tesimony that, he recieved hundreds(or was it thousands) of letters and emails admonishing him for his 'pets are meat' scene in 'roger and me', because you see a rabbit skinned. two minutes later in the film, a lunatic black man in a cape, carrying a toy gun is shot in cold blood by police, and he recieved ZERO letters about that.

this is mass cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

priorities, people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join