It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer Calls for new US Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: TheBulk

It's about time CNN had it's broadcast license pulled, then investigate their board for corruption.

CNN is getting sued for racial discrimination in a class action lawsuit. Talk about irony and hilarity.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think the only thing unhinged is the people who voted for Trump

And believe me, they'll get more unhinged as time goes by

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That is rich considering it was the CIA and other agencies that gave WikiLeaks all the hacked emails.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik explains his belief and proclaims his involvement and those of his associates in what has been happening with the Clinton emails and other matters related to the election and who wields the power in the United States. Pieczenik is an author, Harvard University-trained psychiatrist who also holds a doctorate in international relations from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

He served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker in the Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush administrations. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He’s familiar with the topic he’s discussing.

Wikipedia on Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Even Julian Assange said they got it from insiders in the government and not the Russians.
But...But...the Russians.
edit on 11/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good one!

I read the article through, then clicked the link in the article claiming that in 2012! Baer was on tour promoting the same book (that still doen't seem to exist here on 2016). The article dated 2012 is the same word for word as the one dates 2015.

It seems he'd be out debunking it if it didn't happen?
Damnit.
Well the fits the overall facts anyways.
www.juliagorin.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know which is worse for the poor dears:

1. That they lost.

2. Who they lost to.

3. How they lost.

4. Reality.

Answer:

#4 - Reality

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I see a revolutionary!
they will lose. clinton.
and THAT would allow them to fully clean house.

edit on 12-12-2016 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
... don't like democracy when it doesn't go their way.

It's not democracy if it's interfered with.

I get the feeling the media and certain factions of the government are trying to delegitimize Trump at all costs.

You just now have this feeling? Were you living under a rock for the last year?

This can't possibly happen, right?

Read the 1st Amendment sometime. There's this part about petitioning the government for the redress of grievances. Disputing or disagreeing with the outcome of an election would be a grievance.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

... don't like democracy when it doesn't go their way.

It's not democracy if it's interfered with.

you mean like millions of illegals who are sheltered by Democrats?

Read the 1st Amendment sometime. There's this part about petitioning the government for the redress of grievances. Disputing or disagreeing with the outcome of an election would be a grievance.

Weird, then why was the media and Democrats saying that Trump's talk of disputing election results was " a threat to democracy"?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why is it so hard for the left to believe HRC was a terrible candidate? The election couldn't went either way, two bad choices.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You losers need to stop invoking Brexit as some sort of benchmark for your shambolic decision to elect Trump.
Brexit had nothing to do with Left & Right and everything to do with Sovereignty.

Stop listening to Nigel Farage.

More to the point, stop fearmongering with this civil war crap.
It's all you bang on about nowadays.

Actually this election was a lot about sovereignty too.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The sound of the swamp resisting the coming drainage is deafening

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You losers need to stop invoking Brexit as some sort of benchmark for your shambolic decision to elect Trump.
Brexit had nothing to do with Left & Right and everything to do with Sovereignty.

Stop listening to Nigel Farage.

More to the point, stop fearmongering with this civil war crap.
It's all you bang on about nowadays.

Sovereignty? You mean like keeping the illegals and terrorist infiltrated refugees out? Or do you mean Sovereignty as in keeping America by keeping American values, beliefs and views as opposed to "fundamental change" which means to erase our American values, beliefs and views?

Yeah...I think Brexit is at minimum related to what WE have accomplished. And we aren't done yet. If your nice, we may even give liberals back their balls.
edit on 12/14/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

These people are unbelievable!

It reminds me a lot of the reaction to Brexit. Left wingers don't like democracy when it doesn't go their way.

I get the feeling the media and certain factions of the government are trying to delegitimize Trump at all costs. What CNN and it's alt-left extremists need to understand is that there wont be another election and continuing to subvert our Republic will likely end in a real civil war. All we heard from the press and the left before the election was that questioning the results was a threat to democracy. Now those same people are going even further and are actually trying to overturn the election!

This can't possibly happen, right?

FYI.. 7.22.2022

It's Amazing how SO MANY Democrats were doing in 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020, the SAME THING they're now upset with former President Trump for doing.

Democrats declared - Illegitimate Election = Illegitimate President: truthsocial.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Willtell

Why is it so hard for the left to believe HRC was a terrible candidate? The election couldn't went either way, two bad choices.

Hillary and the DNC hand picked Trump to run, They thought she would be nailed on to beat him. The media also gave Trump Billions in ads and air time. So Hillary lost the most rigged in her favour, election of all time.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Shows that Democrats were as "out of touch" with the pulse of the nation then, as they are now.

Good!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join