It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer Calls for new US Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Note although he uses the word 'hacked', he only does so in reference to emails, not the actual vote. In other words, his entire argument is because HRC and cabal were exposed by the Russians that should be enough to delegitimize our election results. Nothing about the substance is being questioned. The vote wasn't hacked.

If the Russians had exposed Trump in the alternative, he wouldn't be arguing this.

These people on the left are the real threat to democracy. Period.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
mkay...I'll consent to a new election. Might take a little time to put it all together. How does November 2020 sound?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It's about time CNN had it's broadcast license pulled, then investigate their board for corruption.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: TheBulk

It's about time CNN had it's broadcast license pulled, then investigate their board for corruption.

BTW...Did CNN ever apologize for feeding Hillary's DNC debate questions?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not at all, just pointing out the irony in your post.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You mean when she cheated in the debates?

The cheating that as uncovered by the hackers and got Donna Brazille fired?

That cheating?

That foul disgusting, weak act?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Not at all, just pointing out the irony in your post.

How am I being ungracious by not agreeing and having my own opinion?
Is that what passes for being a 'meanie' to the Left these days?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Because Hillary lost, the leftists think that it would be proper for the winners to adopt their ideology.

Yeah, I don't understand it either.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You mean when she cheated in the debates?

The cheating that as uncovered by the hackers and got Donna Brazille fired?

That cheating?

That foul disgusting, weak act?

Why yes....Yes I DO mean that particular foul, disgusting, weak act.

Call me ungracious, but I believe behavior such as that was rather inconsistent with behavior befitting a REAL news source.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But Trump said mean things that hurt feelings.

So it's even now.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But Trump said mean things that hurt feelings.

So it's even now.

True. He should probably pass out lots and lots of puppies and aromatherapy candles to all the losers.
Then we can all move on.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Right, it can't happen, well not unless the result is contested in the Supreme Court. But if that happens then the CIA will have to prove that Russia was behind the hacking, rather than just claiming they were.

It's all wishful thinking and sounds like desperation, to keep the Russians at the top of the bogeyman chart.

Actually it is a needed investigation and assessment as to whether another country has tried to influence our election. If they have, Trump will remain President, but this point must be ascertained and dealt with. I hope you know we cannot and will not permit this. Or at least we shouldn't. We won't have a President now who supports an investigation, but hopefully some of the agencies will continue to pursue it. It has to be done.

Seriously if the information "Russia leaked" (which they didn't, it's all hearsay and nonsensical finger pointing at this point) was false, I'd be pissed. But it wasn't. It was something the American people deserved to know. I would say thanks if it was Russia.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They probably just said, 'I know nothing, I know nothing' a few times and hoped it would go away.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I would bet Mexico did more to influence the US election then Russia, like by actually casting votes.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"Former" CIA hahah thats cute. You may go inactive but you dont get out of the CIA any more than you do the zeta cartel.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It’s loads of proof that Trump’s “win” is tainted.

Not to even put in the mix that he almost lost by 3 million votes

The Comie October surprise and all the pre-election and election GOP voter suppression is proof enough

Ironic it’s not Obama who was an illegitimate president, said by those like Trump over and over, but Trump is illegitimate

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s loads of proof that Trump’s “win” is tainted.

Not to even put in the mix that he almost lost by 3 million votes

The Comie October surprise and all the pre-election and election GOP voter suppression is proof enough

Ironic it’s not Obama who was an illegitimate president, said by those like Trump over and over, but Trump is illegitimate

And your post is proof that the unhinged left is becoming dangerous.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
"Former" CIA hahah thats cute. You may go inactive but you dont get out of the CIA any more than you do the zeta cartel.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good one!

I read the article through, then clicked the link in the article claiming that in 2012! Baer was on tour promoting the same book (that still doen't seem to exist here on 2016). The article dated 2012 is the same word for word as the one dates 2015.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ROLMFAO ...... The Dark State spokesman from the Crack in America boys ..... Funny, what happened to your WMD intel? What happened to your ISIS lies? What about Libya, Ukraine and the rest of the false color revolutions have they lied about ... and we are supposed to believe them on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join