It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - Caught on NASA ISS live Feed - 27/10/2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks carewemust. It probably would scare me how much 'stuff' is up there zipping around! I used to watch J-Track and I couldn't believe how many satellites are actually up there now.

Thanks for your input.

edit on 11-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: LonnyZone
After a few mins I recorded some clear footage of these star-like objects buzzing around the ISS in the distance. The second recording showed 2 bright lights move into view and then quickly change direction and move back out of view.

Simply lense flare.

Def not lens flare. Dont know where you pulled that one from.

Interesting footage

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe coincidental but at the 3:20 sighting, the cam moves away from the view of the objects, or at least appears to. To me, they seem to slow down and change direction but again, that could be because the cam itself moves. I have no idea what they are but I do not agree with the lens flare explanation as the actual lens flare we can see bears no resemblance to the lights in question.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

If you look at the ISS instead of directly at the lights, you can notice they are not connected to the camera movement.
And yeah I noticed also that the camera gets pointed downwards away from the space shortly after.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If there really is that much ice and debris floating around, wouldn't that present a serious danger to the crew?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Yes there are many many debris floating around out there. Checkout this time-lapse visualisation over the years. around 40,000 pieces of junk now. Read carewemust's reply, a small bolt or nut can do serious damage.

The 2 lights that change direction at 3:20 still have me stumped however.
edit on 12-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: clarification

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LonnyZone
a reply to: Village Idiot

Yes there are many many debris floating around out there. Checkout this time-lapse visualisation over the years. around 40,000 pieces of junk now. Read carewemust's reply, a small bolt or nut can do serious damage.

The 2 lights that change direction at 3:20 still have me stumped however.

Yeah, I would have said debris myself, but like yourself, the two lights at the 3.20 mark just stop. Can anyone actually explain this?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
A little more research reveals that the footage was actually taken from a 2013 spacewalk and re-posted by some social media outlets this year generating a heap of views (UNILAD). Link to story

This is the original footage below, and much better quality.
'debris and comet' starting at 10:00 and the double moving things at 11:05. The youtube description says Also installed and jettisoned experimental equipment outside the Russian segment. - could be related to the double moving thingos.

2013 Russian EVA3 Oleg Kotov & Sergei Ryazanski Spacewalk Go Pro Footage:

edit on 15-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: added link to url

edit on 15-12-2016 by LonnyZone because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join