It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused Truther physics with regards to Aircraft & Building impacts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

And we are back full circle to this.....

Little touchy? Maybe you are emotional way to deep into this.

Sorry that I was open minded about the WTC. Sorry I watched debates and have done as much research as possible. Sorry I try to see if there are credible facts and evidence to back what I post.

And for all my effort?

Found the same arguments have played out for the last fifteen years on multiple sites.

Found it laughable there are no sounds of a floor by floor demolition of the WTC.

Found it laughable the implied complex system of floor by floor distribution of demolitions would servive the jet collisions and wide spread fires. Especially in the context the collisions severed elevator cables and fire water mains.

Sad persons overlook the hard work of individuals that hand shifted through WTC debris at the pile and by conveyor belt. Efforts that reclaimed evidence, personal items, and over 19000 remains used to identify over 1000 missing persons. No proof of explosives shrapnel nor steel worked on by explosives/ incendiaries at the WTC

Bewildered in the fact because I did not find evidence the towers were built with a self destruct option, did not find evidence the WTC was rigged to blow, did not find evidence of WTC controlled demolition, did not find evidence of thermite I am accused of being a government agent?

Bewildered because not believing the USA government physically and directly caused the WTC destruction I am accused of not questioning the official narrative and complacent in 3000 deaths.

Then the movement's lake of intellectual honesty and transparency. After 15 years, you still have to fight tooth and nail to prove the hand sorting of WTC debris by conveyor belt took place. The same arguments with the same people. To have them act like it's the first time every time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
First, I don´t care for all your "sorry´s" because they mean nothing and also: implied facepalm. I´m not emotionally tied to this but you seem. I´m a german and I have nothing to gain or loose in this game. What I want is a fair discussion without attitude or projected beliefs. Still, after all our back and forth you somehow seem to think I´m of the opinion those buildings were brought down with explosives when I provided a simple example denouncing this theory, that you even quoted.

That´s again, ridiculous. Do you even care to read??? It´s like talking to a wall.

Edit: and I´m getting tired of repeating myself. The "WTF?" still remains.
edit on 13-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Please show examples in this thread were persons laid out fact based arguments in opposition to the original post. Most opposition offered was simply personal attacks. Like you trying to shut me down with stating I was closed minded.

Also, show where my concerns to your original reply of me thanking the Original Poster was anything more than your close minded comment?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Please, don´t make yourself look like an idiot. I was not trying to shut you down. That you think that is part of the problem. Have a nice day

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You called me close minded because I said people in this thread were using emotional attacks instead of facts. I did not say all people.

To say I was closed minded because I pointed out people use personal attacks is extreme.

I do admit I should not have used you in the Hollywood fantasy physics comment.

But maybe you will also think before using a unreasonable personal attack in the future.

edit on 13-12-2016 by neutronflux because: Had to remove the word some.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: wmd_2008

This thread stinks. Similar to the last one you made about a week ago also condescending to people that don't share your view. AND you brought that stupid ping pong ball video AGAIN.

On top of that, there's more of your rhetoric on the way too in upcoming installments. Please just get a new hobby. You live in Scotland right? You guys have some amazing booze there. Enjoy it! But stop trying to support a lie that's been pushed on the public.

The Official Story is a dumpster full of steaming bulls***.

That. Is. A. Fact.

An example of a person basically saying nothing with no facts and kinda getting personal?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

for the last time, no that´s not correct. I explained it to you. Now who´s the one "emotional". And it was not a personal attack, you are the one trying to make it look like that so either grow up or leave it alone. One of it.
edit on 13-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I am from Scotland SO not my government also my first job was in the DESIGN/DRAWING office of a structural steelwork company so I do KNOW what I am talking about

Explain how the steel vaporized and blew away in the wind..like most of it too.

Steelman lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There has been so much information put out there over the years since 9/11 happened. If after conducting even elementary research you still believe the Official Story to be truthful, then no amount of evidence, reasoning or logic will convince you otherwise.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
There has been so much information put out there over the years since 9/11 happened. If after conducting even elementary research you still believe the Official Story to be truthful, then no amount of evidence, reasoning or logic will convince you otherwise.

No comment on the topic of this thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

If you have worked in the construction industry on the technical side on structural steelwork then you have a good laugh at the truther theories

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Prove it vaporised please let me see the evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

for the last time, no that´s not correct. I explained it to you. Now who´s the one "emotional". And it was not a personal attack, you are the one trying to make it look like that so either grow up or leave it alone. One of it.

I only made a general observation people were using emotional and somewhat personal attacks. I did not say all people nor did I directly call out a single person.

For you to single me out to say I was close minded was a bit extreme.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: ParasuvO

Prove it vaporised please let me see the evidence of that.

I appreciate that you're going to hold true to the official line and continue to try and sell your take on it, however consider the information:

Or if you're not going to watch it, then the question at conclusion is:

Can you explain how a simple, gravitational collapse, where the bodies remain trapped between pancaking floors, could have produced more than 20,000 body parts out of 2,700 victims, while more than 1,100 bodies left no fragments large enough to extract a DNA sample?

Additionally, even medical staff on the day, those who have experience in dealing with various injuries including building collapses, expected casualties to arrive:

This is a guest post written by Michael’s wife about her experience working as a doctor at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital on September 11, 2001. They cleared the hospital and waited all day for injured victims to show up, but nobody did. She wrote this about two weeks later.

www.businessinsider.com...

But in the afternoon, many doctors at St. Vincents were seen standing around outside, waiting for additional patients. "It's eerie because they're expecting all these people, and they're not coming," said a psychiatrist who didn't want to be identified.

www.newsday.com...

I appreciate it may not be evidence,but at the very least, do you not find it strange?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Or if you're not going to watch it, then the question at conclusion is:

Can you explain how a simple, gravitational collapse, where the bodies remain trapped between pancaking floors, could have produced more than 20,000 body parts out of 2,700 victims, while more than 1,100 bodies left no fragments large enough to extract a DNA sample?

I appreciate it may not be evidence,but at the very least, do you not find it strange?

Not really. I would like to know what the "Truther" expectation is there. The WTC towers apparently weighed about 500,000 tons (Source) each. With about 100 or so floors that makes roughly 5,000 tons per floor.

Now, given that all that potential energy has to go somewhere, and those squishy people are in between those floors (mostly), is the total destruction really surprising?
(incidentally, I just did a quick approximate calculation - between them, WTC 1 and 2 had about as much energy stored in them as a deorbiting space shuttle.)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: apex

There's no expectation from me, it's just that I form my ideas based on everything and not just the official line, which as I mentioned previously, includes nothing on the witnesses to the basement explosions or indeed the strange statistics in regards to the casualties. It's common sense to me that with a building collapse, surely the bodies would be found within the vicinity of the buildings. Shoddy investigation? It certainly isn't good enough for me

edit on -216002016-12-13T15:41:37-06:000000003731201637122016Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:41:37 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Or you can just observe the way the building was destroyed

Watch to the end of that clip for the slomo.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

How big was the base of the WTC pile?

You really need to study rod and ball mills for rock and coal mining. It will give you an appreciation of just what 5 to 20 tons of falling steel can pulverize.

Or study industrial fork truck accidents. It will help you understand how fragile the human body is.

Or even media and sand blasting accidents.

Or industrial power spraying accidents.

Don't think of it as buildings falling, but the equivalent energy release of 600 tons of TNT.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: wmd_2008

This thread stinks. Similar to the last one you made about a week ago also condescending to people that don't share your view. AND you brought that stupid ping pong ball video AGAIN.

On top of that, there's more of your rhetoric on the way too in upcoming installments. Please just get a new hobby. You live in Scotland right? You guys have some amazing booze there. Enjoy it! But stop trying to support a lie that's been pushed on the public.

The Official Story is a dumpster full of steaming bulls***.

That. Is. A. Fact.

An example of a person basically saying nothing with no facts and kinda getting personal?

No, I didn't list facts. Instead I pointed out the condescending nature of the OP towards people that don't agree with his/her opinion. You've been guilty of this in plenty of 9/11 threads too btw.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Was a little nicer until being called a government agent and complacent.

Was nicer until I found conspiracists needed to implement almost all NY fire fights to make their false narratives seem plausible.

And the fraud of Gauge and Jones who make a living off 9/11.

And sadden by the facts persons believing in CD, Thermite, Nukes, lasers and holograms, drone jets, dustification will hide facts. As in there was no crime investigation into WTC steel and debris. They act as no effort was made when a very extensive search for remains, personal items, and evidence took place.

The debates with people that ask for the same evidence time after time. Then acting as the same given evidence is new every time.

I have stated and outlined how I think the towers came to collapse when asked.

Do you care to put your theory out there. How my explosives used. What type. Where were they placed. How did the demolitions and the ignition systems survive the jet impacts and fires. Could the witnessed collapse speed occur without the use of floor to floor CD. Or how much power was needed for a laser or dustification.

Amazing how skeptics are transparent and put it on the line. While the conspiracy theorists are what about this or about that, and never outlining their own clear and transparent outline to collapse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join