It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused Truther physics with regards to Aircraft & Building impacts.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: wmd_2008
Still, you´re emotionally compromised, the way you act, thus, not to be taken seriously on this matter in my eyes. Unprofessional. You would do yourself and the topic a favor to turn down the attitude and step back a bit and take a breath. I´m still neutral on the topic btw so you don´t even know what "side" I belong too.

Edit: I also bet, you´re trying to dig up some posts from me now, but that´s just a gut feeling.

Actually NO !

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Still, you´re emotionally compromised, the way you act, thus, not to be taken seriously on this matter in my eyes. Unprofessional. You would do yourself and the topic a favor to turn down the attitude and step back a bit and take a breath. I´m still neutral on the topic btw so you don´t even know what "side" I belong too.

Edit: I also bet, you´re trying to dig up some posts from me now, but that´s just a gut feeling.

Actually NO !

How scientific

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So are YOU agreeing that they could have penetrated the walls and not have been as claimed by many holgrams or that the videos are all CGI.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Actually NO !

How scientific

Whats his post got to do with science asking if I was looking up his post history CATCH up.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It has PLENTY do do with the overall cospiracy theory when people don't undestand what they see and jump to conclusions like controlled demolition.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
No One talks about the molten steel though. (Obviously it was planes) but they're were likely bombs in the towers.

And the explosions in the sub Basements

You did READ what happened to the lift in the Empire State building falling into a sub basement, did you read this quote

Now this report is VERY interesting from NPR

Gloria Pall worked for the United Service Organization's headquarters on the 56th floor.
"I was at the file cabinet and all of a sudden the building felt like it was just going to topple over," Pall said. "It threw me across the room, and I landed against the wall. People were screaming and looking at each other. We didn't know what to do. We didn't know if it was a bomb or what happened.

Just because people think they hear a bomb doesn't mean it was

edit on 11-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The fact's are that if a jet airplane collided with that building,for the most part would look like a big wad of whatever your trying to convince someone,go to school,learn structural engineering,then might think twice of ignorant misleading liberal view post,give it up,you clueless

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The fact's are that if a jet airplane collided with that building,for the most part would look like a big wad of whatever your trying to convince someone,go to school,learn structural engineering,then might think twice of ignorant misleading liberal view post,give it up,you clueless

Post an argument show some proof auld yin, I have tested many items on site sometimes to destruction what have you done up in the hills

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Actually NO !

How scientific

Whats his post got to do with science asking if I was looking up his post history CATCH up.

Apologies, I was 'acting stupid for the sake of it' (as you put it), seemed to fit in quite well with this thread I thought

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's rather scary to think the government/msm/military could lie to such an extent about one of the most important events in history, isn't it? So scary in fact that many people will go out of their way to deny logic and reason to accept the Official Story and ignore/ridicule alternative theories.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Actually NO !

How scientific

Apologies, I was 'acting stupid for the sake of it' (as you put it), seemed to fit in quite well with this thread I thought

No whats sad fellow Scot is you can't come of with one single post re the physics.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

It's rather scary to think the government/msm/military could lie to such an extent about one of the most important events in history, isn't it? So scary in fact that many people will go out of their way to deny logic and reason to accept the Official Story and ignore/ridicule alternative theories.

It's rather lame to think the USA would be daft enough to kill people from so many nations when they could get caught and lamer still people think it happened.

So what other theory fits what we saw after all the truth movement requires so MANY to cover all the bases.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Actually NO !

How scientific

No whats sad fellow Scot is you can't come of with one single post re the physics.

From one Scot to another, you are nothing but a haverer, sir

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: GodEmperor

It has PLENTY do do with the overall cospiracy theory when people don't undestand what they see and jump to conclusions like controlled demolition.

No it doesn't, it's been gone over and discussed into oblivion, if people don't get it now, they never will. This topic is just a distraction from any legitimate concerns.
edit on 11-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: gr

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Keep up the good work lads the more times you post with NOTHING to disprove what's been said the more it says to others looking at the thread.

So the planes could very EASILY penetrate the facade of the Towers, not all fuel would be burnt in the explosion fires could be started on other floors and travel down lift shafts and noises created and from the impact could be mistaken as explosions or bombs ALL that happened in the Empire State crash and you have put NOTHING forward as an argument against what has been said re the 9/11 event from the very start.

Wait to you see possible loads in the structure during the collapse you will be shocked

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Wait to you see possible loads in the structure during the collapse you will be shocked

Then post it for godsake but don´t play this stupid game here.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Actually NO !

How scientific

From one Scot to another, you are nothing but a haverer, sir

Your mind is obviously empty enough now it's time to fill it up I think. ichi ni san ......

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Keep up the good work lads the more times you post with NOTHING to disprove what's been said the more it says to others looking at the thread.

So the planes could very EASILY penetrate the facade of the Towers, not all fuel would be burnt in the explosion fires could be started on other floors and travel down lift shafts and noises created and from the impact could be mistaken as explosions or bombs ALL that happened in the Empire State crash and you have put NOTHING forward as an argument against what has been said re the 9/11 event from the very start.

I hope you build a better comparison model for it, comparing buildings that were constructed 30 years apart has obvious problems

I look forward to your next opinion piece with baited breath

edit on -216002016-12-11T12:14:44-06:000000004431201644122016Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:14:44 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yet again a post with nothing, the point of the thread was the impacts and damage caused, strange thing is if a truther site posts a picture of a building fire you guys NEVER consider the construction differences then, I suppose that's down to the fact you don't have a clue about the subject.

So it's easy for a truther site to make it seem true due to your lack of knowledge or experience so easily fooled .

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Then post it for godsake but don´t play this stupid game here.

What stupid game I have seen NOTHING here to argue the first point have you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join