It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused Truther physics with regards to Aircraft & Building impacts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Can you rephrase the question, as it makes no sense.

Or one those who starred you may be able to translate for me?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Once more NOTHING to counter argue against what would happen with the impacts, this is about PHYSICS & EGINEERING not politics or is that not obvious to YOU.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: wmd_2008

If you´d screw down your attitude to a bearable level, maybe people would be more inclinded to read your theory.

My attitude is towards internet sites, facebook pages and youtubers posting BS regarding what would happen to the buildings on impact and HOW those lies are being believed by many including members on here.

Remember the motto Deny Ignorance

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
But you are not talking to an internet site. You´re adressing the people on it. So at the end of the day, your attitude is still not justified.

Just know, it put´s you on the same stair as those from "the other camp", acting like they hold the key to 100% truth. Deny ignorance.
edit on 11-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This thread stinks. Similar to the last one you made about a week ago also condescending to people that don't share your view. AND you brought that stupid ping pong ball video AGAIN.

On top of that, there's more of your rhetoric on the way too in upcoming installments. Please just get a new hobby. You live in Scotland right? You guys have some amazing booze there. Enjoy it! But stop trying to support a lie that's been pushed on the public.

The Official Story is a dumpster full of steaming bulls***.

That. Is. A. Fact.

Another one that can't argue with PROOF, the ping pong video as you have FAILED TO SEE shows that how objects react depends a lot on the velocity and a softer object can inflict very serious damage on what seems to be a far stronger object.

That attitude is why people like you get taken in.

Oh and I don't drink

edit on 11-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Once more NOTHING to counter argue against what would happen with the impacts, this is about PHYSICS & EGINEERING not politics or is that not obvious to YOU.

If it's easy for YOU to conveniently forget about those who have a history of lying and accept that for once, the official line on 9/11 must be the truth, then go right ahead and believe it.

If it's about about physics & engineering, then why are you trying to compare The Empire State building to WTC, when they are two entirely different buildings? You're not off to a good start. And you talk about proof, yet I must've missed all those links to scientifically acclaimed sources in your thread.

Oh and I don't drink

Maybe you should start

edit on -216002016-12-11T07:39:26-06:000000002631201626122016Sun, 11 Dec 2016 07:39:26 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a softer object can inflict very serious damage on what seems to be a far stronger object

Yes it can.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
But you are not talking to an internet site. You´re adressing the people on it. So at the end of the day, your attitude is still not justified.

Just know, it put´s you on the same stair as those from "the other camp", acting like they hold the key to 100% truth. Deny ignorance.

From the OP

[quote] To have a good old laugh lets look at TRUTHER high speed collision physics and to see how members have been suckered in due to either lack of experience/education/or believing anything from an official source is a lie, so lets look at some truther beliefs regarding the impacts.

The problem is even when shown WHAT will happen people don't have the gnads to change their position as they have argued against it for so long.

The planes COULD and DID go thought the walls many of the things that happened on 9/11 happened in the Empire State Building crash with an aircraft a FRACTION of the mass at approx 200 mph impact speed DO the maths

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

If it's easy for YOU to conveniently forget about those who have a history of lying and accept that for once, the official line on 9/11 must be the truth, then go right ahead and believe it.

If it's about about physics & engineering, then why are you trying to compare The Empire State building to WTC, when they are two entirely different buildings? You're not off to a good start. And you talk about proof, yet I must've missed all those links to scientifically acclaimed sources in your thread.

Oh and I don't drink

Maybe you should start

It's about aircraft impacts are you trying to act stupid for the sake of it.

If fact your post above is a shining example of why you don't understand what you see on the videos.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Your response clearly shows that you are personally way to deep into this, because I did not even comment on your OP yet, but adressing your attitude. Still, you start to post random stuff (btw, your first quoted sentence, very professional).

And it shows, you´re biased towards me. When I even posted a video that SUPPORTS parts of your theory. You come over like a mad terrier, ready to attack everyone in it´s reach. Because of that, I can´t take you seriously.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Planes did indeed impact WTC on 9/11, my points remain

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

MY comment was to show that the OP is directed to the TRUTHERS out there on web/facebook/yuotube posting BS and many people don't question the claims MANY on here.

I never replied to your VIDEO of wing chun you can see the reply I answered if you look

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What points YOU have posted NOTHING about the impacts have you

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

You must of just skimmed the OP.

The outside walls of the buildings were glass and aluminium, and non load bearing. There will be almost zero resistance.

That's why the plane flew in like it did, like a hot knife through butter.

Non load bearing?

It held 40% of the load. How is that NOT load bearing?

And you people call truthers dumb?

Look in the mirror chad.
edit on 12/11/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What points YOU have posted NOTHING about the impacts have you

They weren't rubber ball type aircraft, they didn't bounce off and they did indeed impact the buildings on 9/11, not The Empire State Building though, what more is there to say?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Still, you´re emotionally compromised, the way you act, thus, not to be taken seriously on this matter in my eyes. Unprofessional. You would do yourself and the topic a favor to turn down the attitude and step back a bit and take a breath. I´m still neutral on the topic btw so you don´t even know what "side" I belong too.

Edit: I also bet, you´re trying to dig up some posts from me now, but that´s just a gut feeling.
edit on 11-12-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
No One talks about the molten steel though. (Obviously it was planes) but they're were likely bombs in the towers.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
No One talks about the molten steel though. (Obviously it was planes) but they're were likely bombs in the towers.

And the explosions in the sub Basements

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

And the explosions in the sub Basements

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This is a ridiculous premise.

Any claims over building physics has nothing to do with any legitimate conspiracy. These are disinformation campaigns, to contain the narrative in arguments that have no refutations based on the evidence.

The actual conspiracy is whether or not drone technology was used to ensure the accuracy of the targets after the hijackers took over the flights. The hijackers did not have adequate training to direct those planes towards the intended targets. Those flight schools are hotbeds for heroin trafficking, which coincidentally after the invasion in Afghanistan, the heroin coming out of that country became 95% world supply.

The OP thread is one of those 'safe space' topics, like arguing JFK was killed by gunshots and those claiming it was an alien mind control laser are totally wrong.
edit on 11-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: safe space

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join