It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused Truther physics with regards to Aircraft & Building impacts.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My favorite would be the evidence hidden behind a veil of secrecy due to national security concerns, the WTC7 collapse simulation. And at this point, I'll doubt that there is any snip of evidence to change my mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: dragonridr

My favorite would be the evidence hidden behind a veil of secrecy due to national security concerns, the WTC7 collapse simulation. And at this point, I'll doubt that there is any snip of evidence to change my mind.

You do know the plans for WTC 7 are freely available for study. And the studies conduct by both sides in the Aegis VS WTC 7 owners lawsuit both found the fires lead to collapse?

The Aegis side did focused some on the abnormal angles in the structural steel, and lack of pre-construction testing?

As the firefighters at the WTC knew would happen once WTC 7 started to bulge in an outer wall, and showed signs it would fail hours before it collapse.

www.metabunk.org...

Post by: benthamitemetric

www.metabunk.org...

Instead of obtaining them from the district court, however, they needed to be bought through the 2nd circuit. Well, ~$60 later, my gift to this forum and all those interested in studying the collapse of WTC 7 is the full suite of Aegis's experts' reports (plus the declarations associated therewith). I haven't looked at them in too much detail as of the time of this post, but my cursory pass through revealed an abundance of information and analyses. Please find them all attached below. (They are large files, so thanks to Mick for offering to host them here!)

edit on 22-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 22-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and changed

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Well reports by FDNY saying that the building was leaning and unsafe.

Fires left to burn

Approx 20 floor tear in elevation facing north tower collapse

Damage over several floors SW corner

Now the FDNY said the building was leaning the collapse although looking straight down from view shown in most videos wasn't as this picture shows.

The elevation facing you in the videos on top of the debris pile.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

the plans for WTC 7

You don't seem to know what I was getting at.

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:
1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

911blogger.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Where did the real airliners go with all the passengers? I understand that the flights did not actually fly into the buildings after many hours of research and that explosives were used to create the outline of a plane and then a CGI plane was superimposed over video, etc... what happened to the passengers?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lowmaintlow

I understand that the flights did not actually fly into the buildings after many hours of research and that explosives were used to create the outline of a plane and then a CGI plane was superimposed over video

Clearly you understand nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

They landed at Westover Air Reserve base in Massachusetts. They had long enough runways.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

They landed at Westover Air Reserve base in Massachusetts. They had long enough runways.

Got radar data, airport staff, and air traffic controllers to back that up.

Where did they get the jets that hit the pentagon. From what inventory. How did the jets magically trade spots on radar, and the passengers jets evade radar?

How did the passages remains and DNA end up at the crash sites.

What about the families of passengers, and their loved ones are really gone.

I would think a grownup would put away childish magical to explain their fantasy conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
the parts of the puzzle I find most hard to stomach are how so many already filthy rich ppl willfully pulled off this insurance + blackops heist just for more money, power, war - knowing and accepting thousands of americans would have to be put down like cattle that diabolical morning - from multiple WTC buildings full of people, to 4 planes full of ppl that were exterminated like roaches at westover =(

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The dumbass is strong here.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join