It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Flat Earth...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2016 by opethPA because: Duplicate post

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: truthtalk44

You can go visit yourself 'the other side of Antarctica', there are cruises available from Australia. Here is a company that provides East Antarctica cruises. This cruise reaches number 3 in the map posted below.

Here is a nice map of Antarctica, see the red numbers: 1, you have Argentina and Chile there. 2, South Africa. 3, Australia and New Zealand. Where is the mystery???? Or, to be more precise, where is the 'edge of the world'?

Here's the thing that most people don't seem to understand "people lie". And yes maybe you can go down there on these cruises that take you to the shore, just like I said in m OP. There's no proof of anything with that though. Where or if there's some edge or dome, who knows, the world probably is a ball for all I know.
edit on 12-12-2016 by truthtalk44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

true, but I think from the shore you'd still be able to see it. The reason why is at 124miles away that's a massive drop in curvature. Like 2miles. So you won't see any of that island if using ball earth math

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Look at the first video...

1:56.......... the earth goes from convex to concave, proving they're using a fish eye lense which distorts curvature. This visual issue has been shown in dozens if not hundreds of similar videos. So that one is out the door too. Look at: 1.56, it's concave earth? Not ball, not even flat, concaved!!!! Like get real. That's just people trying to trick the masses.

Second video....

She says "at 0:18...." ...."flat plane.".....she even said it! NASA lost all credibility with the moon landing hoax. Can't believe any of their videos anymore.

Third video....

Again is it a fish eye or normal lense? And it really didn't go on long enough to know what you're seeing. However, don't you find it a bit odd when they show videos like this. What's missing from "space???" What should we be seeing "lots of????" in these exact videos, which we NEVER see even 1 of???? Well what's missing tell me????

Well I'll give you a hint. Remember these things called "satilites"??? Remember those? Those are what rockets are suppose to bring into space. These things called "satilites" are suppose to orbit the earth. They're supposedly used for comunications, telescopes and other purposes. You know what a satilite is though right???????????????????? So where are the satilites??? Please show me one real video on youtube of some rocket, or ISS showing even just 1 satilite in space??? Even just one and I'll be convinced. So far I've never seen any rocket or ISS video, or any weather balloon videos showing even 1 satilite or even one bit of space debree orbiting the earth. That's because they're most likely 'another lie". They're fake. They're not up there.

As of July 2013 , more than 170 million debris smaller than 1 cm (0.4 in), about 670,000 debris 1–10 cm, and around 29,000 larger debris were estimated to be in orbit.

Space Flight Center's lists """"2,271 satellites currently in orbit."""" HELLO???? Where are the 2,271 satellites???? Where are they??? Again it's total BS. Go on youtube and find me the video showing the 2,271 satilites spotted from a rocket or ISS or a weather ballon, or any other mission? Instead you might find a video or two from NASA (the liars) who show 1 satilite filmed from the ISS. So okay that's 1, now where's the other 2,270 of them? You should see dozens if not hundreds from those space vantage points. You should see thousands of pieces of space debree as well. Plus the ISS would constantly have to be trying to dodge the space debree flying at 25,000 miles per hour. Which they never ever seem to have a problem with. There's no videos so far that I've seen showing the quantity of space debree and satilites that wwe should be seeing. And none of the independant rocketeers videos ever show ANY SATILITES. THE only one who shows 1 satilite is NaSA (the liars). And again I'm not saying I'm right. I could be wrong, so please show me I'm wrong okay.

regmedia.co.uk... (this is the same pic used on the NASA site)

Okay so here's 1. Filmed by nasa and we all can believe them for sure. Because they never lie. So where's the other's??? We should see hundreds of them even from that 3rd video you posted. They should be "everywhere"... more like this....

Look it's pretty obvious there's no satilies. We'd see dozens of them on EVERY VIDEO OF SPACE from ever rocket, from the fake ISS, and weather balloons, but there's none. That to me is a MAJOR ISSUE that there is no explaination too. And I know some are in different orbits, but again look at the video above. Many are within an orbit that any rocket would pass through. Plus there's no space debree, we'd see TONS of it since there's tens of thousands of peices of it. It would be everywhere. But it's not there.

anyway explain that one to me ok?

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Hundreds of companies and countries have sent multiple satellites into space. All together they employ thousands if not millions of people who worked / work on these satellite projects. Yet you believe that millions of people can keep this secret and no flat earth photos have ever been leaked? All the pictures of earth from space are fake? The astronaut videos from the ISS are fake?

S

The flat earth theory is so far beyond ridiculous. Want to prove it to your self? Strap a go pro to a rocket or a balloon. Lucky for you its been done before.

This video must be fake then right?

How the hell did they fake this one?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
a reply to: Bedlam

true, but I think from the shore you'd still be able to see it. The reason why is at 124miles away that's a massive drop in curvature. Like 2miles. So you won't see any of that island if using ball earth math

You will if you're 300 feet up. Even small changes in point of view height make big differences in what you can see. If you're envisioning having to be 2 miles up or something it doesn't work that way.

The little viewing tower on the shore looking across the lake to Toronto makes all the difference. Your pic shows the guy WAY up there.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
These things called "satilites" are suppose to orbit the earth. They're supposedly used for comunications, telescopes and other purposes. You know what a satilite is though right???????????????????? So where are the satilites??? Please show me one real video on youtube of some rocket, or ISS showing even just 1 satilite in space??? Even just one and I'll be convinced. So far I've never seen any rocket or ISS video, or any weather balloon videos showing even 1 satilite or even one bit of space debree orbiting the earth. That's because they're most likely 'another lie". They're fake. They're not up there.

Ever fly in a plane?

There are planes EVERYWHERE. But when you look out the window, unless you're coming into Denver or something, you rarely ever see one. HOW CAN THAT BE. Planes are fake!

As far as satellites go, you can see them any clear night, if you've got good eyesight.

I might add, if you've got decent comm gear you can also spot satellites with a small dish and a spectrum analyzer or the proper radio receiver. You might also try explaining how DirecTV works.
edit on 12-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i jas not got time for a proper reply - but will drop this :

how to spot iridium flares

for people who claim ` we cannot see satelites `

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Both the second and third videos do not use a fish eye lens. Everything does not orbit at the same altitude. you can see satellites, hell you can even see the space station with the naked eye.

You really believe satellites are all fake? Well just how does GPS work? What is google earth from? What was it that china shot with a missile that the debris came crashing back to earth?

You seem to not answer any of the questions that PROVE that the earth is round.

Can you explain the Coriolis effect if it were a flat earth?

Can you explain the Eotvos effect if it were a flat earth?

Why can you MEASURE that something traveling east at the equator weighs less than if it is traveling west?

Why is it easier to launch a rocket close to the equator due to the spinning of the ROUND earth if it is a flat earth?

You fail to realize just how big the earth is relative to a tiny satellite or tiny space debris that is 10cm. Just because there are thousands or millions of pieces of debris orbiting the earth doesn't mean you will be able to see it. Also a lot of it eventually re-enters the earths atmosphere and burns up or scatters debris mostly in the ocean. Here is a video of space debris that has fallen back to earth and been recovered. But I'm sure you just say its all fake.

At any given time there are BILLIONS of migrating bugs in the sky above you, can you see any of them? By your logic you should be able to, I mean come on BILLIONS! Its called the billion bug highway. That must be fake too right?

Here is a video from a spy plane flying at 70,000 feet. NO FISH EYE LENS.

When you post a photo or video of something that is 20-30,000 feet below this you wont see the full effect of the curve. Remember the earth is BIG.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"The laws of physics state that gravity cannot create a flat object in space
End of discussion
Forever"

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Physics is constantly changing and evolving and to
add an absolute like that is ignorant and arrogant.
Why do we always think we are supreme in our knowledge.
It's beyond me but i'm glad that there are those out there
that constantly explore to find whats behind the veil.
Enjoy your ignorance - the bliss must be sublime.
Forever.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

"The laws of physics state that gravity cannot create a flat object in space
End of discussion
Forever"

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Physics is constantly changing and evolving and to
add an absolute like that is ignorant and arrogant.
Why do we always think we are supreme in our knowledge.
It's beyond me but i'm glad that there are those out there
that constantly explore to find whats behind the veil.
Enjoy your ignorance - the bliss must be sublime.
Forever.

Name me one other flat object in space , anywhere , anytime . Please . Help me believe you have at least a basic knowledge of science .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I haven't explored space.
The burden doesn't fall on me.
The burden falls on your to prove it.
You resorted to say physics which is constantly changing and evolving to
include new theories.
We once KNEW that wormholes didn't exist.
We once KNEW that dark matter didn't exist.
You know nothing. Here is the thing though - neither do I.
We are still learning and we may never know.
Don't state absolutes using something that's still discovering itself and
making new discoveries all the time.

edit on 12-12-2016 by MagicCow because: Whoever gave you a star already is as ignorant and arrogant as you.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I haven't explored space.
The burden doesn't fall on me.
The burden falls on your to prove it.
You resorted to say physics which is constantly changing and evolving to
include new theories.
We once KNEW that wormholes didn't exist.
We once KNEW that dark matter didn't exist.
You know nothing. Here is the thing though - neither do I.
We are still learning and we may never know.
Don't state absolutes using something that's still discovering itself and
making new discoveries all the time.

Are you merely commenting on his use of an absolute or do you believe in a flat earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

His use of absolute.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

See following for a recent southern hemisphere flight. The flight is documented by the pilot that flew it. Qantas Flight 28 during November 2016.

A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

You couldnt do it , could you ? Didnt think so. And I was hoping you could. And , no. There will never be a flat object in space. It is impossible. Of course , you would need some basic physics knowledge to understand.
You dont

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Neither do you.
Once again your arrogance and ignorance is showing.
You sure do look good from the high horse you're on.
People like you always make me laugh.
I gave you examples of things we use to know without the shadow of a doubt
that people FAR SMARTER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE fell flat on their face
when they were discovered.
I'll let you sit in your joyous ignorance.

edit on 12-12-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sydney to Santiago. Flat Earth is impossible. Pick any 2 shore locations on Antarctica, travel between them. Flat Earth is now impossible.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So why don't you get out there and image say for example the ISS yourself? You can download the software for the ISS passes for your location. If it isn't the ISS then please explain in detail what you will see in relation to the software? The Nikon P900 will suffice. You can even rent one.

See following guides. What have you got to lose?

how-to-take-photos-of-the-iss-international -space-station-with-a-p900

space-station-photos-disprove-the-flat-earth-theory

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Neither do you.
Once again your arrogance and ignorance is showing.
You sure do look good from the high horse you're on.
People like you always make me laugh.
I gave you examples of things we use to know without the shadow of a doubt
that people FAR SMARTER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE fell flat on their face
when they were discovered.
I'll let you sit in your joyous ignorance.

Actually my knowledge of physics is showing.You havent shown anything yet. Just attacks aimed at me (and for that matter , science)
So , I really got to end it here. Come out of the 14th century. Learn.
But
Thank you for playing the game , but you have no tokens

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Nope just your ignorance and arrogance.
That's not an attack on you if it's what you're expressing just an observation.
I gave you examples of things physics told didn't exist than discovered and had to change it's tune.
It must be hard being smarter than our top scientist that tell us they still don't understand how things work
and only have a rudimentary ability to study it.
If you don't already I highly suggest you apply at MIT or NASA or other high applied physics think tank
because the absolute knowledge you carry will help stop trying to discover new things.
There is no game kiddo - you're just unable to let go of your dogma.
Remember once upon a time we absolutely knew also that the sun revolved around us.
Don't let the door hit you were the genetic engineering split you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join