It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great documentary about alien abduction from dec 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
A bunch of regular people speaking of there personal experience with strange crafts and beings.

Take a watch

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The video is an hour long , you really could give more info on the contents before expecting people to invest that time.

This fascinating documentary offers an unprecedented look at a group of individuals who claim to have had life altering UFO encounters, and discovers the unique psychic abilities they unknowingly share.

From unexplained sightings and alien contact, to prophetic dreams, clairvoyance and astral projection, we explore the phenomena that has surrounded these "experiencers" from childhood to their adult years. This documentary explores the theories of who and what the "visitors" really are, and uncovers a plausible scenario for their intentions, as well as the government's involvement in suppressing this information from the public.

Perhaps the greatest revelation is the shocking possibility that the alien visitor's greatest acquisition will be achieved, not from probing our bodies, but rather by invading our minds. "Riveting insight into a global phenomenon." - United Media Network. "The shocking truth about the Alien Agenda is something that the people of Earth are not prepared for." - OH Krill, author of Montauk Babies. "Humans are under the control of a strange force that is bending them in absurd ways, forcing their role in a bizarre game of deception." - Dr. Jacques Vallee.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The video is an hour long , you really could give more info on the contents before expecting people to invest that time.

This fascinating documentary offers an unprecedented look at a group of individuals who claim to have had life altering UFO encounters, and discovers the unique psychic abilities they unknowingly share.

From unexplained sightings and alien contact, to prophetic dreams, clairvoyance and astral projection, we explore the phenomena that has surrounded these "experiencers" from childhood to their adult years. This documentary explores the theories of who and what the "visitors" really are, and uncovers a plausible scenario for their intentions, as well as the government's involvement in suppressing this information from the public.

Perhaps the greatest revelation is the shocking possibility that the alien visitor's greatest acquisition will be achieved, not from probing our bodies, but rather by invading our minds. "Riveting insight into a global phenomenon." - United Media Network. "The shocking truth about the Alien Agenda is something that the people of Earth are not prepared for." - OH Krill, author of Montauk Babies. "Humans are under the control of a strange force that is bending them in absurd ways, forcing their role in a bizarre game of deception." - Dr. Jacques Vallee.
www.imdb.com...

They all share an experience they can't prove and offer up shared "abilities" such as clairvoyance, prophetic dreams and astral projections, which also can't be proved, as the evidence of it being true.

There is a phrase for that. Circle............
edit on 11-12-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Added to my "to be watched" list. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Going to watch tonight thanks for the find. I can never find new paranormal documentaries on YouTube. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I watched this earlier this morning. Very interesting.. Though, still a mind f### !!!

What do they want? No one knows.

Why are they here? Many answers. But, in truth, more questions...

The abductees in this documentary seem to be very excited about their encounters and felt they took something positive from these beings, ESP, psychic abilities, moving objects with their mind...etc.

It's a new video I'll be adding to the many I have saved over the years.... The conundrum continues in searching for the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'll watch, thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Got to the part where "Dr." Greer is mentioned - checked out immediately.

top topics

join