It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Russia hacked RNC, but did not leak info

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
of course they have stuff on the RNC and trump as well i'm sure!!

it's called leverage folks and the Russian aren't dumb.

but, let's deny the possibility cause that would be real helpful. good lord, for conspiracy theorist, some of you are horribly biased, that's not a good thing.

make Russia great again. i'm going to get a hat with that on it. lol.

edit on 11-12-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
also, the possibility of Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson being nominated for secretary of State, given his ties to Russia. he received one of the highest honors that Russians bestow on foreigners, the Russian Order of Friendship. apparently he worked a 500 billion dollar deal in Russia's favor, too. yikes.

make Russia great again!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: muSSang

So sure about that? None of us truly know what they found or didn't find...

And none of us truly knows, then all this is is an unsubstantiated rumor, nothing more. It is rumor that the Russians exposed all the DNC shenanigans, and this is rumor too to make it look that much worse.

Look, the DNC are not victims here. They did what their emails exposed. And let's be plain, most of us always knew they did. All this did is provide the proof, but Hillary and her campaign were in trouble long before the emails were leaked.

By the way, did you know that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes? Harry Reid knew someone who knew someone who told him that and the press reported that as the truth too.

Except it wasn't.
edit on 11-12-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
also, the possibility of Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson being nominated for secretary of State, given his ties to Russia. he received one of the highest honors that Russians bestow on foreigners, the Russian Order of Friendship. apparently he worked a 500 billion dollar deal in Russia's favor, too. yikes.

make Russia great again!

Tillerson also has close working relationships with about 50 other foreign governments as part of his job as the CEO of a multinational, but let's not pay any attention to that aspect of things.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well as things move forward lets see if the Trump Administration lifts the sanctions on Russia. They know Hillary would never do tat so their only avenue was through Trump. If those sanctions are lifted you'll have your quid for the pro quo.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

of course he does! wonder if he's ever gotten those countries 500 billion dollar deals, though... and high honors. lets not look a little closer at this, lets just ignore it. right.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Oh, they'll look into it. They'll likely look into it a LOT more than they ever looked into anything having to do with the Clinton Foundation which smells every bit as bad as anything this guy might have done ever did. And that's the sad part.

At least you used to know the press would do its job where Republicans were concerned, but now you don't even know that because they're so prone to making crap up to suit what they want to believe and more importantly want YOU to believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"more than they looked into anything Clinton" - you can blame some of that on your new president elect I suppose. LOL.

but, I disagree. they looked into Clinton plenty! they just didn't find anything and that doesn't suit you. boo hoo.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No, they don't give Democrats near the anal probing they give Republicans.

There is a very clear double standard.

You could start with the treatment of marital impropriety or perceived marital impropriety between the two parties.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Time to elect a democrat and nuke Roossia.

Democracy is the only way!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The New York Times and Times Of Israel LOL

This news of Russia hacking the RNC made me laugh so hard that my sides started hurting.

A ten year old could have hacked the DNC, that's how safe the DNC emails where. Didn't the DNC email everyone to change their password with a password lol...... very stupid people we are talking about here.

It doesn't matter if the RNC was hacked, because it's not as interesting as Pedo-Podesta Spirit Cooking Satanism.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sooooooooooooooooooooo

Everybody got hacked except for Hillarys home brew server with the classified information on it.

Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH LOOKY.... the republicans got hacked too,,,,now they are waiting for Trump to become president to blackmail him....

Wait? What? Hillarys server which was public knowledge before the DNC and RNC servers got hacked..... no way the queens server was breached!!!!

The irony of these threads kills me.
edit on R282016-12-11T09:28:41-06:00k2812Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282016-12-11T09:28:57-06:00k2812Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

of course they have stuff on the RNC and trump as well i'm sure!!

it's called leverage folks and the Russian aren't dumb.

but, let's deny the possibility cause that would be real helpful. good lord, for conspiracy theorist, some of you are horribly biased, that's not a good thing.

And you don't think what they had on Hillary and DNC would have been leverage too?

Please!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

he wanted a conservative in the white house.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Tillerson also has close working relationships with about 50 other foreign governments as part of his job as the CEO of a multinational

So true! I am reminded of a scene from the 1976 movie, Network, that has stuck with me all these years

"There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today!
There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that... perfect world... in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. "

America has finally shown the way by electing a CEO rather than a president. Fait accompli.

edit on 11-12-2016 by desert because: punc

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
interesting quote from pense a few months ago.

On Sunday, Pence for the second time in recent weeks broke from Trump on Russia, this time on that country's possible involvement in email hacks tied to the U.S. election, saying Moscow should face "severe consequences" if it has compromised U.S. email security."I think there's no question that the evidence continues to point in that direction," Pence said. "There should be severe consequences to Russia or any sovereign nation that is compromising the privacy or the security of the United States of America," Pence said on "Fox News Sunday."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hope that somebody releases some of the classified emails hacked from Hillarys server after Jan 20.

Force the other team into action, if it is proven beyond a doubt that someone was able to access classified information on Hillarys server..... charges would almost certainly be brought.

I guess time will tell.

This whole everybody got hacked except Hillary doesn't make any logical sense what so ever.

If the Russians or anybody else wanted her gone......they would have just released the classified info they took from her server...that would have been the end.

In an interview with 60 Minutes, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he’s never been as hopeful about Israel’s place in the world than he is now and that he welcomes the presidency of Donald Trump. “I know him very well,” Netanyahu told Lesley Stahl in an interview that airs this Sunday. “And I think his attitude, his support for Israel is very clear. He feels very warmly about the Jewish state, about the Jewish people and about Jewish people. There’s no question about that.”

Doesn't sound like Russians at all......more like the Israelis or an inside job.
edit on R482016-12-11T10:48:37-06:00k4812Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-12-11T10:56:23-06:00k5612Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-12-11T10:56:48-06:00k5612Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whats ironic is they're reviving a story already deemed dead. CNN accidentally reported on this a few months ago and it proved to be wrong.

ats
edit on 11-12-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Reince Priebus: 'RNC Was Not Hacked'

Republican National Committee Chairman and incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus pushed back on a New York Times report that the RNC was hacked by Russians, saying that it is "absolutely not true" and even denied an earlier assessment from all 17 intelligence agencies that Russia was seeking to interfere with the U.S. election process.

"We contacted the FBI months ago when the [alleged hacking of the Democratic National Committee] issue came about. They reviewed all of our systems. We have hacking-detection systems in place, and the conclusion was then, as it was again two days ago when we went back to the FBI to ask them about this, that the RNC was not hacked," Priebus said today on ABC News' "This Week."

The Washington Post and The New York Times in separate reports late Friday said the CIA presented evidence to some government officials that Russia sought through hacking to help Trump win. The New York Times reported that intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russians hacked into both the Republican National Committee and Democratic National Committee’s internal communications but released only information they obtained from the Democratic committee in an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the Clinton campaign and the presidential election as a whole.

Well this has taken an interesting turn.

Sounds to me like those pushing the Russia story are trying to drag the Republicans into it to deflect from the fact they have no evidence to show Russia hacked the election or the DNC. The whole Russia angle started with Democrats as an effort to counter the wikileaks actions.

Democrats have now grown beyond desperate.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

In fascist America, swamp drain you!

I agree, they have dirt on the RNC which is why Rubio warned caution several months ago. I have a feeling it will be leaked slowly over the Trump administration to keep the Dems and Republicans fighting among one another.

Dividing America while installing Trump as the de-facto, pro-Russian plant was the goal this election season.

For how badly the conservatives called Obama a "divider" -- Trump is by far 1,000x more divisive. He really is the "divider in chief".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join