It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with Parkinson’s uses marijuana for the first time and the results are amazing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This video is of a former cop who has had Pakinson's for 20 years. it is a clip from part 3 of a 3 part documentary called "Ride with Larry".

This is the part that actually shows the immediate results from his first time using it and they are amazing.

The fact that people all over the world have to suffer like this when there is a totally natural plant that anyone can grow in their own yard that will at least make them stop effing shaking and be able to have a normal talk with someone is a travesty.

Michael J fox also uses cannabis oil and says it really helps him as well.

This is just one of the countless benefits of this harmless plant.

Absolutely no good reason people like him should not have access to this plant.
edit on 10-12-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow poor guy. He just has to smoke weed from dusk til dawn.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I saw this video earlier today. Amazing results. Poor guy can't get it in his state. God we're screwed up.

If I was him I wouldn't care where I had to go, I'd do it anyway to stop those conditions.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I watched this clip last week. It is pretty amazing. I wonder what plant strain he was given?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I saw this video earlier today. Amazing results. Poor guy can't get it in his state. God we're screwed up.

If I was him I wouldn't care where I had to go, I'd do it anyway to stop those conditions.

The ironic part is if this former cop saw someone doing this 20 years ago he probably would have arrested them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

All Because of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I wonder if that has been on his mind too???

Life's little lessons I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So many medical and psychological benefits....and even when the Big Pharms have $$$$$$$$ to make, and the government too with taxes on purchases? Crazy. Just crazy to make people and children suffer needlessly.

I just ran into an old friend suffering. She got her med. marijuana card...and she uses the baked goods, suckers and oils...and still has never even smoked weed...but gets her relief from the non-smokeable THC products.She is 68 years old.

Legalize the stuff already! Thanks goou111, Best, MS

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Oral dose of oil lasts better portion of the day.

No need to smoke.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What a wonderful video, thank you. Great for him and likely many others in the same boat that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. So many more people are in need of this comfort due to their conditions. In hopes medical catches on more in states and countries at the very least.
edit on 11-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Some states have made it legal to grow up to 6 plants for recreational use, thus making it more readily available even medically to those who could not obtain it otherwise. Too bad we can't turn back the clock on cannabis in a legal sense to the 1700's, when anyone and everyone could grow and use it as necessary. For those wondering where will some states get the plants to start, the expression 'send in the clones' comes to mind. The benefits to be had are the very reasons why the pharma industry opposes full legalization. Given that the anti-cannabis laws are largely based on lies and outright racism, could they not be thrown out by the Supreme Court on those grounds? Hope springs eternal.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Drugs use should be a medical issue, not a criminal issue. Trying to control what people can and can't put inside their own bodies is in itself an infringement on human rights, and criminalizing it just makes it go underground and leads to more and more crime.

This is actually a part of the reason I supported Trump. At least he wants to give control of these issues back to the states instead of issuing broad federal laws that create more problems, and this is an issue that should be dealt with locally.

edit on 11-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WAstateMosin
Some states have made it legal to grow up to 6 plants for recreational use, thus making it more readily available even medically to those who could not obtain it otherwise. Too bad we can't turn back the clock on cannabis in a legal sense to the 1700's, when anyone and everyone could grow and use it as necessary. For those wondering where will some states get the plants to start, the expression 'send in the clones' comes to mind. The benefits to be had are the very reasons why the pharma industry opposes full legalization. Given that the anti-cannabis laws are largely based on lies and outright racism, could they not be thrown out by the Supreme Court on those grounds? Hope springs eternal.

If this kind of evidence keep coming, and I am sure it will, they will have no choice.

People will not let their family members keep suffering when they see things like this and will eventually say "NO MORE".

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It is good to see this getting out there.

It was not long ago that any mention of medical,marijuana was strictly forbidden at ATS.

I was happy and proud to be a part of the original medical marijuana movement in San Francisco in the nineties.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So many medical and psychological benefits....and even when the Big Pharms have $$$$$$$$ to make, and the government too with taxes on purchases? Crazy. Just crazy to make people and children suffer needlessly.

I just ran into an old friend suffering. She got her med. marijuana card...and she uses the baked goods, suckers and oils...and still has never even smoked weed...but gets her relief from the non-smokeable THC products.She is 68 years old.

Legalize the stuff already! Thanks goou111, Best, MS

Look into Dupont. The money doesn't want a plant that not only has so many medical benefits as cannabis, but also has a ton of industrial qualities as hemp, to be so easily produced as the cannabis plant.

Hell, the same people who talk about global warming don't push really hard for the plant when four acres of trees makes the same amount of product as one acre of hemp. Pure lunacy, and it is absolutely a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Let us not forget that the US Government owns the patent to medical marijuana while also fighting against it.

AAC

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

All Because of propaganda

the bad news now is Larry also suffers from the cognitive dissonance sickness, knowing his gainful employment helped jail countless individuals for the use of the evil marijuana,

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It is good that this plant is gaining a positive re-examination of it's value and realizing the absurdity of past propaganda.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Excellent Post!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

While the use of cannabis may well help with the symptoms of Parkinsons this breakthrough treatment treats the cause.

Brain surgery using sound , welcome to the future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join