It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority to Install Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

More like, the Democrats realized that blaming racists for it wasn't getting them anywhere, so they dug up the next available boogeyman.

Blaming the Russians for everything that goes wrong though is so 1980s. Besides, the Democrats all loved Russia back then. Look it up. This is just a convenient excuse because they think they can play on old fears to their advantage. I have yet to see them produce real proof of anything, only allegations.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The news and main stream media can report what they like, anyone with a brain knows that this will not happen. Those who think they are controlling everything already know that with Trumps win, if they take him out or if they stop him somehow becoming Pres there will be a huge uproar and I'm a Brit and live in London and even I know this won't happen. No one is that dumb, the people of America believe they have their guy and I hope that he lives up to the hype and promise and is a great President for the US, because just like us over here, we all need a win.

But on another note, I would give my big toe to see footage or be in the room when Hillary realised she lost and started to ball like a baby, as was the rumour. I mean imagine when Trump got picked she must have been like "Are you kidding me? This is gonna be the easiest election ever. I'm gonna win so quick" and then come voting she must have been sat in front of that television screen and when they said "Trump wins" maaaaaan I can imagine her flipping out, throwing a wobbly. It would've been heaven lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Make no mistake. I voted for him not because I'm hoping for a miracle. I voted for him simply because I'm pretty sure there's no way he could be worse than what she was going to be.

The bar, in this case, is really, really low.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
People spreading this propaganda lie should be imprisoned for attempting to incite war.

There is no evidence to support this lie. Just the Cold war, McCarthyist style Anti-Russian BS.
Just B.llocks!

TRUMPOTUS the TRUMPINATOR JOBMAKER will deliver!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its just the same with me, I did it with Obama on his first term, looking for hope and change, we got crap, now I am putting my bet on Trump and I know that is wishful thinking, but at least he is not a career politician that can be so predictable.

But even my brother is screaming bloody murder with Trump in the white house, he sounds as mad as Hillary, it seems that Hillary madness is spreading and blinding those that believed in her.

And my brother used to be one of the most sane people I knew, sarcastic but sane.

I think is in the water.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
lol..

blame fake news, the russians, want recounts

they cant just admit that hillary was a terrible choice

trump won, and everyone is gonna have to accept it

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No, what is scary, is that if there was interference this is not when they found out and the government let it happen...but to what end and what purpose we do not know.

If there was a threat the US government should have stepped in but they did not because they still thought HRC was going to win. Which confirms my thoughts that the US government has been wide open for awhile to Russia and our state secrets.

Have we all forgotten this gem?

This is while he is telling Romney Russia is no threat. Because there was collusion.

Now that there is not only a new sheriff but a new culture the scramble to blame has started.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DPost
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002016-12-11T12:32:06-06:001206 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Federal government cant step in in this case. Elections are the states responsibility and the Feds have to be invited in to assist. Several states took the alphabet agencies up on their offers to help and many more declined it.

As for thinking Clinton would win I agree.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Tell your brother to turn off the TV!!!

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
US Patent 6506148

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join