It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority to Install Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority to Install Clinton

In 1995, the U.S. Supreme Court let stand the ruling of a federal district judge in Pennsylvania that invalidated a state senate election and ordered the vacancy be filled by the losing opponent. The Pennsylvania state senate held a special election in November 1993 to fill a seat that had been left vacant by the death of the previous democratic Senator, and pitted Republican Bruce Marks against Democrat William G. Stinson for the spot. Stinson was named the winner, but massive fraud was later uncovered that resulted in litigation. Two of the elected officials who testified in the Pennsylvania case said under oath that they were aware of the fraud, had intentionally failed to enforce laws, and ...

Click link for entire article...

and now we know why the Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum and are pushing the Russian lie as hard as they are. They are bound and determined to stage a coup d'état by any means necessary, including hiding it behind the guise of a court action. Contrary to the article state elections dont use the electoral college and there is no remedy available other than the electoral college to change the outcome of an election.

The fact Harry Reid is pushing this as hard is he is, imo, is telling. The Democrats are in denial that their Queen lost the election. Ironic that Democrats are concerned about a rigged election with the exception of when it occurs during their own primaries.

The Democrats are in trouble and the more they keep up this denial while lying to over turn an election should demonstrate why the party either needs massive, major changes or if thats not possible put out of its misery.

If legal challenges continue we need to see which courts are used and who appointed the judges.

Obama has stated, before signing onto this illegal attempt to change the outcome of the election, that no hacking occurred. So was he lying then or is he lying now?

U.S. Officials Defend Integrity of Vote, Despite Hacking Fears

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

The statement came as liberal opponents of Donald J. Trump, some citing fears of vote hacking, are seeking recounts in three states — Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — where his margin of victory was extremely thin.

A drive by Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, for recounts in those states had brought in more than $5 million by midday on Friday, her campaign said, and had increased its goal to $7 million. She filed for a recount in Wisconsin on Friday, about an hour before the deadline.

In its statement, the administration said, “The Kremlin probably expected that publicity surrounding the disclosures that followed the Russian government-directed compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations, would raise questions about the integrity of the election process that could have undermined the legitimacy of the president-elect.”

That was a reference to the breach of the Democratic National Committee’s email system, and the leak of emails from figures like John D. Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

“Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” it added.

Also, and most importantly because it seems lost on most people - we DO NOT use the national popular vote to elect the President. We use the electoral college system. If you cant grasp that concept then dont bother posting. Its a basic and important part of our election system and for good reason.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i think many dems know the "pizza party" is over.
when trump gets sworn in many people may be going to jail

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So instead of biding their time and putting forth a good, honest leader for next election...

they're going to continue this desperate, sore loser crap

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

what else is a bunch of whiny babies to do?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think this is the first article you've ever made, that doesn't blame the Russians for something.

What's up with that? Did the Russian hiding behind every bush, under every rock, all go away after Nov. 9?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No only that but the Democratic party is now trying to get a leader that is a Muslin with prior ties to the Muslim brotherhood and other questionable groups.

The Democrats are imploding from within, either that or they have been infiltrated by foreign interest groups thanks to Hillary and her money laundering foundation that now wants the favor pay in full with access to US politics, what better way than owning a main presidential party.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I think this is the first article you've ever made, that doesn't blame the Russians for something.

What's up with that? Did the Russian hiding behind every bush, under every rock, all go away after Nov. 9?

Hmm...just checked . Didnt see anything from the OP blaming Russia. Some need their own fact checker
EPIC FAIL

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well that's it then. Hillary is now President because Russia hacked emails but she did nothing wrong in the emails or with her foundation so what did Russia do again? Exposed something where there was no wrong doing but caused her to lose for doing nothing wrong. Ok. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
That would be stupid, they cant win fight against American militia

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

No and I have nothing against the Russian people as I have stated many times before. My issues are with Putin and his administration. As for why I dont think Russia is behind this - there is absolutely no evidence to link them to it. Even the articles being pushed as proof positive state there are no links to the Russian government. Finally Russia interfering in our election and getting caught would have a massive and severe backlash. His Presidential elections are coming up next year after all.

Setting Russia aside the Democrats cant comprehend the reason they lost. They refuse to blame themselves and instead will blame anyone else they can. In other words they will throw sh*t against the wall and will see what sticks.

When Nancy Pelosi stated she dosnt think the majority of the people want change, only to see Democrats re-elect her as Speaker, speaks volumes. The Democratic party / officials right now remind me of the Nazi party during the last days. Hitler ranting and raving that the loss was because of the generals and the people while stating that Steiner will save them. He could not grasp reality, just as the Democrats are doing now.

As an aside - My comparison is based on what I am seeing and is not intended to label everyone a Nazi. Its to demonstrate a lack of personal accountability while blaming everyone else around them for their loss.

As for Russia and Ukraine, Syria and several other issues dont get me started. This deals with our election so lets keep it to that.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No only that but the Democratic party is now trying to get a leader that is a Muslin with prior ties to the Muslim brotherhood and other questionable groups.

The Democrats are imploding from within, either that or they have been infiltrated by foreign interest groups thanks to Hillary and her money laundering foundation that now wants the favor pay in full with access to US politics, what better way than owning a main presidential party.

What leader is that??

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I never cared about the emails. Only the FOIA violations. For me, that is why she lost. Russia and Trump had nothing to do with her and her staff denying every single FOIA request for years.

All those lawsuits are still pending. Some of them by reputable entities like the AP.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One more time....

originally posted by: LifeMode
Well that's it then. Hillary is now President because Russia hacked emails but she did nothing wrong in the emails or with her foundation so what did Russia do again? Exposed something where there was no wrong doing but caused her to lose for doing nothing wrong. Ok. Makes perfect sense.

link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I find it interesting the DNC tried to blame Russia for what they wrote in the exposed emails. They then tried to lie about the emails, claiming they were fraudulent. Hillary loses and we see Stein pushing recounts. They also tried to sway electoral college members to change their votes, to no avail. When it was becoming clear the recounts would not change anything and the electoral college would not play we are now back to Russia hacking and trying to use a court to overturn an election.

Yup nothing fishy there.

i am now in favor of an investigation into these actions taken by Democrats to see if they are genuine or if it is part of a larger plan in an effort to defraud the American people in order to win an election they lost.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Leader of the DNC. Got it. Thanx.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Keith Ellison to step down from house seat to lead the democratic party.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
People spreading this propaganda lie should be imprisoned for attempting to incite war.

There is no evidence to support this lie. Just the Cold war, McCarthyist style Anti-Russian BS.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's interesting that the U.S. Supreme Court is not involving itself in the aftermath of the 2016 Presidential election. They easily get involved with matters that are infinitely more trivial in scope.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: mOjOm

Keith Ellison.

* - CNN - Rep. Keith Ellison faces renewed scrutiny over past ties to Nation of Islam, defense of anti-Semitic figures
* - Wiki - Keith Ellison
* - Rep. Keith Ellison - official website

A spokesperson for Ellison told CNN that Ellison "rejects all forms of anti-Semitism" and said "the right wing has been pushing these stories for years to drive a wedge between Congressman Ellison and the Jewish community." Since announcing his candidacy for the DNC chair, Jewish groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and J-Street have come to Ellison's defense on his past associations and writings.

Well looks like the GOP found its next target now that Hillary is out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join