It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA operative: We may need a new vote

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer says if the CIA can prove that Russia interfered with the 2016 election then the US should vote again.

The establishment apparently came at Trump with everything they had both before and after the election. With their recount efforts failing and their Electoral College mutiny attempt not gaining enough traction...why not just do the entire election over again?

Should we do the primary process over again as well? Could the political parties have new conventions to possibly choose new candidates too? Should we have another debate or two in order for the candidates to discuss any new developments?

This may not be fake news, but this and other recent political news has often been news from another dimension compared to what I'm used to. Does anyone know how to get to a sane timeline?
edit on 10-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Won't happen. Donald J. Trump, President Elect, won. End of story

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No, the people voted, i believe most elections are rigged one way or another, i just want to see something real..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

If they agree to redo the primaries again too. This was a sloppy election with foul play in every step of the game. I don't really buy into the Russian thing until someone comes up with hard evidence. The sophistication of any hacker able to pull this off could easily frame anyone they want.

That being said the DNC got caught red handed pulling bad ethical strings so why would anything else warrant a redo?

With all that being said I'm starting to humor the theory Obama may be trying to milk more time.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

We know that FancyBear and CozyBear did, indeed hack into the DNC. They are affiliated with GRU, Russia's CIA. GRU then gave those files they obtained from the Fancy/Cozybear hackers to a 3rd party. That 3rd party (who the CIA has identified as known to work with Russian intelligence) to Wikileaks.

So, we know who hacked who...and we know who the files were given to, and how Wikileaks ended up with the files.

It's like sending your data through a proxy. The files were hacked by the Russian government, sent through a "proxy" to Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
The establishment apparently came at Trump with everything they had both before and after the election.

what are you babbling about?

Trump IS the "establishment", he is not separate from it....

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

January 20th 2017: the day the earth DNC stood still...

we seem to be forgetting time and time again what was leaked... corruption at new heights. whomever 'hacked' 'leaked' or spread 'fake' news was to shed light on a potentially vile and sinister presidential candidate.

edit on 10-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I got a better idea----consider all laws null and void except for thou shall not kill steal rape pillage and drive like an idiot(this includes drinking)---the rest including what people owe financially is wiped to zero since all of it has been corrupt pretty much since 1786.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It is fake news.

Think about it, if the CIA had prior information, a branch that is running 24/7 would have checked that and posted relevant and known data. They didn't because none existed.

If they had prior information and didn't say anything, that in itself is illegal. Don't give me that Bull about, its the CIA, they have ways...pffff, sure.

The people have voted and we got what we want. These last ditch attempts to undermined our new president elect is pathetic.

Once he is sworn into office, time to drain the swamp.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We can have a new vote in 4 years for president.

In 2 years we will have a new vote for some Congress members.

All the countries CIA helped with 're-votes' have turned into genocidal regimes of the third world kind.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Former CIA Operative Robert Baer says if the CIA can prove that Russia interfered with the 2016 election then the US should vote again.

The establishment apparently came at Trump with everything they had both before and after the election. With their recount efforts failing, and their Electoral College mutiny attempt not gaining enough traction...why not just do the entire election over again?

Should we do the primary process over again as well? Could the political parties have new conventions to possibly choose new candidates too? Should we have another debate or two in order for the candidates to discuss any new developments?

This may not be fake news, but this and other recent political news has often been news from another dimension compared to what I'm used to. Does anyone know how to get back to a sane timeline again?

The email genie is out of the bottle so a new election wouldn't be able to fix things to un-see the emails. The emails are real and show the rotten core of the DNC and the Clintons. Did the emails influence the election or was everyone tired of same old-same old? Unless fraud can be shown, the election is over. Trump won.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wonder how much money from the dirty Hillary mad women foundation has found its way into the pockets of Robert Bae, all this people along with Hillary needs to be put in a mad house where they belong.

This beyond ridiculous this is Hillary madness spreading all over.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Haven't you been watching the news at all or keeping track of his cabinet picks???

The swamp isn't going to be drained. It's just getting bigger and deeper.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

*sigh*

They did say something. The GOP dismissed it, and Obama didn't want to appear to be trying to support Hillary.

In hindsight, with Comey pulling the stunt he did, Obama probably should have acted. That's probably why he is now, he can't be accused of trying to get Hillary elected and influence the election now that its over.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The swap has always been in Washington that is a fact, now how many of them are qualified to do the job, that is for the elected congress to decided, or now we are to protest the congress, because Russia is taken over them too.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The swap has always been in Washington that is a fact, now how many of them are qualified to do the job, that is for the elected congress to decided, or now we are to protest the congress, because Russia is taken over them too.

Now that you mention it Congress is pretty damn swampy too the last I checked. They've been swampy far longer than anything Russia has to do with.

But I agree, Washington is and has been swampy for some time now. Trump seems to just be replacing the alligators with Sharks and the mosquitoes with leeches.

You really think a whole cabinet full of Billionaires is going to be able to understand the problems of the poor people in this country???

They're going to deregulate everything in the favor of Business, mostly theirs probably.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Right were supposed to trust people that brought us the bay of pigs , the gulf of tonkin incident , that topple governments around the world for #s and giggles .

I dont think so . Especially not on the word of a ex spook they wouldnt know truth if it came up and bit em on the ass .

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The establishment apparently came at Trump with everything they had both before and after the election. With their recount efforts failing and their Electoral College mutiny attempt not gaining enough traction...why not just do the entire election over again?

This may not be fake news, but this and other recent political news has often been news from another dimension compared to what I'm used to. Does anyone know how to get to a sane timeline?

S&F .although I think that would be a good idea. The CIA could call their creation isister. That way the ladies get what they need and the CIA stay in control

edit on 10-12-2016 by Robbo2006 because: Auto correct didn't agree with isister

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I agree to a point mOjOm, but something needs to change in order to get the nation in a prosperous path again, our nation is officially a corporation, is run like a business, we know that, but we tried to ignore the facts, we need to remember that if corporations lose money so the investor do too, investors wants to make money, US can make more than ever with the right government.

I will wait and see, I did the same when I voted for Obama hope and change and we got hoax and waste.

I am ready now for anything, I think that those in America that are tired of traditional governments wants to tried something new, if it doesn't work we may get a revolution, sadly so those that wants the destruction of America wants a revolution too, we need to be vigilant, because we may get more than we are bargain for.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
our nation is officially a corporation,

Your source for that is what exactly?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join