It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Influence Stronger than MSM-Clinton Machine. We are SO FORTUNATE That Hillary LOST.!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

YEAH ,yeah,I think YOU said you'd leave too ...
Russia and China are now REGIONAL unless we are talking about nukes which will be neutralized soon with energy weapons.

edit on 31-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YEAH ,yeah,I think YOU said you'd leave too ...
Russia and China are now REGIONAL unless we are talking about nukes which will be neutralized soon with energy weapons.

well I am seriously considering investing the Rubble, like selling the properties and putting it there. I have some good information and I have noted that the Rubble will probably increase 300% in the next five years as it has been artificially depressed by at least that much.

The game is this... Putin is courting Trump while he is quietly taking over Middle East distribution to Western Asia, North Africa and Europe undercutting the US strategically, but before that Putin will also open up the fields along the north coast and expand West so he can have a better port and distribution for the ME supply he is cultivating. This is why Obama and the US have been staying in Syria, to block this move which will severally undercut US dominance.

It is thought that Trump will NOT adhere to UN agreements when Putin makes his move west, which will sour Europe on the US. It is in the works for China to try to make a play to replace the USD as the world reserve currency and suggest a northern hemisphere partner in Russia as they are gathering the resources needed to hold that position. Our country is also being disassembled from within and the Russian are dumping a lot of time and money into alternative news so that the nation is split and unable to make any decisions because reality is being split. We it is time to react to the global financial coup we will be too weakened to respond and our system will look worn out and tired to countries who are already being courted by China when they make their move on the dollar.

It's a long game and our country is no longer suited for the long game as our minds and attention have been coopted.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The point that was made in the OP is spot on, if GRU hacked the emails and they were all about making world peace and ending corruption and they were released, then the true Hillary would probable been in office.

Luckily for America they showed what a deceitful, selfish, corrupt (morally and professionally) person she is who has no business leading the self appointed leader of the free world.

She lost the election, no one rigged it, and despite the real story, instead of addressing the facts in the emails and in her ability to challenge for POTUS, despite being such a awful person, instead of thinking, how can we wipe these people out of our politics and get back to doing things for the voters, they decided to forget all that and blame Russia.

So it will start again next time, no change.

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: angeldoll

Think about why one of our historical adversary's , who would love nothing better than to see us fail as a nation, would care so much about an election.

You would think.

Putin doing everything to stop Hillary from being president - - - would wake people up.

Instead - - they support Putin.

I don't get it.

A lot of folks didn't get it. All the people voting for Hillary that is.

There isn't a more corrupt and dirty human being on the entire planet than Hillary Clinton. That is the reason people are thanking Putin, even though they know he had absolutely nothing to do with the election as far as Hillary losing. That was because enough people don't want a criminal scum bag as POTUS. And after Bernie was destroyed by these bottom feeders, Hillary hired the lowest bottom feeding skunk possible in Debbie Wassermann Schultz after she resigned for corruption. That sealed Hillary's loss. Not some imagined and nonexistent election hacking.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

CLEARLY finance isn't MY venue I was an army scout and I am an artist,just in the creation of art anyway.

I very much doubt Russia or China has the balls or insanity to actually EMPLOY a nuclear weapon...we can, will and already have.
WE are the wild card of the planet ,but it rather seems to ME that sending money into Russia right now might be JUST a tad premature until the Ukraine thing evens out.
FEAR isn't an effective tool right now,it seldom is.
If a war is started with China (YES, we can expect it soon) it will be started by them firing at us and WE confiscate their assets.
They should have remained within their legal borders NOW the inevitable will occur,I just wonder HOW much of the west coast will be polluted from the smoke. UNLESS they OFF the commie leadership...in doubt.
edit on 31-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Make no bones about it Russia had something to do with it. Just follow the timeline of events. In 2012 Putin bans adoption to America. Which means he is becoming aware of strange goings on. 2013 He talks openly about a country that has lost its core values and is morally sinking. He mentions Cannibalism and Paedophilia. Which probably means his security service has informed him of what's going on "Hidden in plain sight" in certain circles. Wieners laptop, Podesta's e mails etc. Then the leaks start. Law enforcement which are not politicised look for proof, and find it in Huma Abedins flat. Hillary looses and Trump has been well informed. Probably by Putin. Its what is going to happen next which is uncertain internet sleuths start to get disturbing findings, the internet gets censored. You couldn't write this in a thriller novel. But you could find parallels, in Gibbons rise and fall of the Roman Empire, or the life of the Borgias.
Yeh and just to throw in a wild card... their are only a few False flags that would work to save their assets. The two that come to mind are war and assassination. I'm not ruling out Putin getting it either.

edit on 31-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm glad that Donald Trump finally admitted today that the Russian Government, as directed by Vladimir Putin, exposed Hillary, Podesta, Brazil, Debbie Schultz...the entire DNC as deceitful and crooked.

I'm glad Putin was intuitive and in touch with the danger that a President Hillary Clinton would bring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join