It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Influence Stronger than MSM-Clinton Machine. We are SO FORTUNATE That Hillary LOST.!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: angeldoll

Think about why one of our historical adversary's , who would love nothing better than to see us fail as a nation, would care so much about an election.

You would think.

Putin doing everything to stop Hillary from being president - - - would wake people up.

Instead - - they support Putin.

I don't get it.

I think k it was more to do with Hillary pushing so hard to destabilize the ME so her pipe line buddies could come in and cut Russias grass. That has nothing to do with the average voter. Most that see what is going would likely root For Putin just out of spite.

I hope Trump works out a deal with Russia that will lift sanctions against Russia and help shore up Russias oil and gas market. A stronger Russia means a stronger partner to help police the globe. Share the expenses. Or keep waiting on the EU to get their sh!t together.

Besides, if Hillary wasn't such a brazen criminal, Russia would have nothing to use on her.

Is this street justice now, where "snitches get stitches". Wow. She really is a gangster.

edit on pSun, 11 Dec 2016 01:35:10 -06002016 010Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:35:10 -0600amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Isnt it wonderful that Russia and some other countries even realized what a "scum of the earth" Hillary was ?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, it is.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weren't all of her's and podesta's emails supposed to be open to the public record anyways? So why is it a big deal that they were released at all? But they hid them and tried to destroy them, which is illegal is it not? Is it not illegal for clinton and crew to hide them on private servers? They were supposed to be using govt resources for email exchange, and then turn all of those exchanges back over to the govt for posterity? Which would make all of them public record and open to FOIA requests. Did clinton and crew do that? Or were they caught trying to destroy and hide these msgs? Whoever leaked these emails, did us a favor.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Having all the criminality of the DNC exposed is what matters to America. Not who exposed it, which Trump's victory proves. And it doesn't matter why they did it, because it showed America how corrupt the DNC really and truly is. They all deserve to be deported to North Korea and eaten by wild starving mongrel dogs.

For someone with your user name I find it funny you dont think it is a bad thing that Russian influence corrupting the election to allow a Pro-Russian puppet to be president that has been filling his administration with some pretty terrible people in an effort to weaken America in the world stage which would allow Russia to fill in the void.

For one, I'm not buying into the obvious fabrication that Russia were the ones who hacked into the DNC and leaked the information to Wikileaks.
And two, nobody would have known the extent of the corruption going on if it wasn't for these leaked emails, so it doesn't matter who did it.
If it really was Russia then they did America a great service. We already knew Hillary was a corrupt witch, but these emails prove it beyond any possibility to deny, and yet idiots will still deny it.

If Russia did this for real then I call it an act of friendship being extended to the people of America. But just because corruption loving people still love crooked Hillary and can't accept responsibility like their leader, will continue to shift blame on a third party.

Could you point to this wonderful corruption you find in the Hacks? Or is it like pizzagate and you are just reading into thing that are not actually in the emails?

www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com... The commentary sometimes gets hyperbolic but the original emails are there for you to read.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
That's so obvious it's insane. One word: Sanctions. He wants the economic sanctions put on Russia after the Crimea/Ukraine BS by the Obama administration lifted. He knows damn well Hillary would have never done it so he needed his boy Trump in office. Go ahead. Wait. See how long it takes before His Royal Trumpness lifts those. And there will be your smoking gun. So obvious it's almost embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

she was too emotionally unbalanced and dangerous to be Commander and Chief of the U.S. Military.

And a idiot that has hissy fits on twitter is stable enough to be in charge?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

she was too emotionally unbalanced and dangerous to be Commander and Chief of the U.S. Military.

Are you comparing Trump NOT filtering his messages through twitter, to Hillary filtering ALL her messages in a private server and smashing phones with Hammers?

Maybe they are both extreme but to me Trump is by far the least wreckless .
edit on pSun, 11 Dec 2016 09:49:42 -06002016 042Sun, 11 Dec 2016 09:49:42 -0600amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What are the chances russian hackers were/are selling hack tools in the dark net? I think it's pretty high. Hackers have bills too. Russian servers outside US jurisdiction, attractive packages. Pay a few bitcoins, give them a target, and check your IRC channel.

So far the only released Intel I've seen is that the podesta hack was done using a spearfishing hack using known russian infrastructure. There is valid proof for this. But it is not enough to link the russian state.

"He drove away on a Subaru, it was the Japanese!"

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Are you comparing Trump NOT filtering his messages through twitter, to Hillary filtering ALL her messages in a private server and smashing phones with Hammers?

Hillary's craziness was private. He brings his craziness out for everyone to see

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Isnt it wonderful that Russia and some other countries even realized what a "scum of the earth" Hillary was ?

More like they want somebody that was more easier to control.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes indeed. Far more. Trump is more like an ATS member. Hillary thinks she too good for common people.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hillary's craziness was private. He brings his craziness out for everyone to see

Yes, an admirable and refreshing trait.

I suppose you were looking for more of the usual two-faced politician type. Like Hillary said, a private and public persona?

Ya I can see how Trump must blow your mind. You might want to find a safe space to ride out the next 8 years. Yes I said 8. Lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes indeed. Far more. Trump is more like an ATS member. Hillary thinks she too good for common people.

I should report you for insulting all ATS members by comparing them to Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yes, an admirable and refreshing trait.

I suppose you were looking for more of the usual two-faced politician type. Like Hillary said, a private and public persona?

Ya I can see how Trump must blow your mind. You might want to find a safe space to ride out the next 8 years. Yes I said 8. Lol.
The next four if he gets that far should be pretty fun watching him make fools out of his followers. Evrn now they are falling over themselves trying to make excuses for the people he chose for his cabinet not to mention all the promises he has broken so far.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Donald Trump should just give in and accept that the RUSSIANS brought to light how corrupt, sleazy and sneaky the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and the MSM are/were! Why fight it.

GOP leaders, (the swamp?) are miffed over why Donald Trump is denying Russian involvement.

Full Story: www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
RUSSIA knows that Rush Limbaugh and Shaun Hannity reach more Rural areas than liberal talk radio does. Drive across America and one of those two are always on.

WIKI-Leaks released negative Clinton/DNC info, and Rush/Hannity broadcasted it constantly, far and wide.

Most Electoral Votes are in RURAL and SUBURBAN America. Win those areas and you've won the election. Not saying that Donald Trump knew Russia was behind the Wiki-leaked info, but Russia and Trump were very efficient and smart with their targeting strategy.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

We can tell how Putin would rather deal with Trump just by watching the news...

It's no secret nations should cooperate with each other, unless we watch cnn and their ilk.

Obama and Hilary both are watering at the mouth for conflict...
Thank goodness a cooler head prevailed this past election.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All hail Russia!

They will eat our lunch in four years time and the Trumpettes will be dumbstruck as to how it happened.

I am investing in Rubbles

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RUSSIA knows that Rush Limbaugh and Shaun Hannity reach more Rural areas than liberal talk radio does. Drive across America and one of those two are always on.

WIKI-Leaks released negative Clinton/DNC info, and Rush/Hannity broadcasted it constantly, far and wide.

Most Electoral Votes are in RURAL and SUBURBAN America. Win those areas and you've won the election. Not saying that Donald Trump knew Russia was behind the Wiki-leaked info, but Russia and Trump were very efficient and smart with their targeting strategy.

they also know that conservatives do not really care about the validity of a message as long as it serves a good purpose and is easy to repeat.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join