It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Influence Stronger than MSM-Clinton Machine. We are SO FORTUNATE That Hillary LOST.!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Having all the criminality of the DNC exposed is what matters to America. Not who exposed it, which Trump's victory proves. And it doesn't matter why they did it, because it showed America how corrupt the DNC really and truly is. They all deserve to be deported to North Korea and eaten by wild starving mongrel dogs.
edit on 10-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Having all the criminality of the DNC exposed is what matters to America. Not who exposed it, which Trump's victory proves. And it doesn't matter why they did it, because it showed America how corrupt the DNC really and truly is. They all deserve to be deported to North Korea and eaten by wild starving mongrel dogs.

For someone with your user name I find it funny you dont think it is a bad thing that Russian influence corrupting the election to allow a Pro-Russian puppet to be president that has been filling his administration with some pretty terrible people in an effort to weaken America in the world stage which would allow Russia to fill in the void.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I couldn't give a rats ass who leaked the Podesta e-mails.

I'm just glad they did.

Regardless of whether it was the C.I.A. or the Russians. Thank you very much whoever you are.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, what exactly did they do? did they hack the voting machines to stuff the ballot box? anything short of that can`t be considered intervention.

They hacked Hillary`s e-mails? so what if they did, by Hillary`s own admission there was nothing classified in those e-mails but more importantly if those e-mails were on the proper server to begin with they would have been public records and could easily have been obtained through a freedom of information request.

Armies of fake twitter, Facebook, Instagram and forum personalities/profiles. For over 8+ years the Russians have been employing fake Americans to spread disinformation and propaganda to sway public opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Probably because everyone knows that Clinton losing had absolutely nothing with Putin.

Clinton lost because she is a liar and one of the most corrupt politicians of all times.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 10, 2016

""The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”"

Source Article: www.washingtonpost.com... e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.3526a7395e59

If the Russians are tactically smarter than Hillary Clinton, why in the heck would anyone want inferior Hillary Clinton running our nation? In my view, the Russians SAVED US from 4 years of upheaval, that would have made the last 8 years with Obama, seem like heaven!

Where should we send our "Thank-you!" letters? Directly to Vladimir Putin?

-CareWeMust

WikiLeaks said that it wasn't the Russians; it was people in US intel agencies. If you were the CIA would you admit that you released the hacked emails or would you blame the Russians? They did it because the Clintons are the most blatantly corrupt political family extant and they didn't want Hillary selling the country to whomever made the biggest donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Certainly, Trump is ready to make deals with the Russians, which is much smarter than confronting them and forcing the issues. Hillary was ready to confront and risk conflict. I guess Hillary doesn't know who has more nukes than anyone else on the planet.
Hillary is still suffering the effects of her blood clot and may not last too many more years. This was her last chance for the Presidency and she didn't make it. I am glad of it and don't want any more presidents named Clinton, Bush, or Obama. Next woman candidate with a chance of winning: Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Annee

Probably because everyone knows that Clinton losing had absolutely nothing with Putin.

Clinton lost because she is a liar and one of the most corrupt politicians of all times.

30+ years of conservative brainwashing ...

In all that time Hilary hasn't ever been indicted, charged, or found guilty of anything.

...then again, she's supposedly weak, frail, stupid and all these other things. So which is it? Criminal mastermind or incompetent, bumbling idiot?

She must be some kind of quantum superhero that can be both ends of the spectrum at the same time, whenever its convenient for a conservative attack.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Sure Wikileaks said it wasn't the Russians. GRU (the Russian version of our CIA) hacked the files. The files were then handed by GRU over to other people and THEN given to Wikileaks.

So, Wikileaks has plausible deniability and can actually say, "No, the 'Russians' didn't give us the docs..."

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

She just knows that money can buy most anyone.

For those that cant be bought she just gives them a body bag.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

For someone with your user name I find it funny you dont think it is a bad thing that Russian influence corrupting the election to allow a Pro-Russian puppet to be president that has been filling his administration with some pretty terrible people in an effort to weaken America in the world stage which would allow Russia to fill in the void.

For one, I'm not buying into the obvious fabrication that Russia were the ones who hacked into the DNC and leaked the information to Wikileaks.
And two, nobody would have known the extent of the corruption going on if it wasn't for these leaked emails, so it doesn't matter who did it.
If it really was Russia then they did America a great service. We already knew Hillary was a corrupt witch, but these emails prove it beyond any possibility to deny, and yet idiots will still deny it.

If Russia did this for real then I call it an act of friendship being extended to the people of America. But just because corruption loving people still love crooked Hillary and can't accept responsibility like their leader, will continue to shift blame on a third party.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
December 10, 2016

""The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”"

Source Article: www.washingtonpost.com... e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.3526a7395e59

If the Russians are tactically smarter than Hillary Clinton, why in the heck would anyone want inferior Hillary Clinton running our nation? In my view, the Russians SAVED US from 4 years of upheaval, that would have made the last 8 years with Obama, seem like heaven!

Where should we send our "Thank-you!" letters? Directly to Vladimir Putin?

-CareWeMust

WikiLeaks said that it wasn't the Russians; it was people in US intel agencies. If you were the CIA would you admit that you released the hacked emails or would you blame the Russians? They did it because the Clintons are the most blatantly corrupt political family extant and they didn't want Hillary selling the country to whomever made the biggest donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Certainly, Trump is ready to make deals with the Russians, which is much smarter than confronting them and forcing the issues. Hillary was ready to confront and risk conflict. I guess Hillary doesn't know who has more nukes than anyone else on the planet.
Hillary is still suffering the effects of her blood clot and may not last too many more years. This was her last chance for the Presidency and she didn't make it. I am glad of it and don't want any more presidents named Clinton, Bush, or Obama. Next woman candidate with a chance of winning: Elizabeth Warren.

Good deflection from the wikileaks people. Blame the people that could actually call you out before they do to get the lap dogs going after the wrong target.

I am pretty Russia knows who has nukes too in the hypothetical Clinton Presidency.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So, you're saying that the CIA is lying to their lame-duck boss, Obama. I suppose there is a disadvantage to us changing top leadership people in Washington every 4 years. The punishments and rewards are only temporary.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

For one, I'm not buying into the obvious fabrication that Russia were the ones who hacked into the DNC and leaked the information to Wikileaks.
And two, nobody would have known the extent of the corruption going on if it wasn't for these leaked emails, so it doesn't matter who did it.
If it really was Russia then they did America a great service. We already knew Hillary was a corrupt witch, but these emails prove it beyond any possibility to deny, and yet idiots will still deny it.

If Russia did this for real then I call it an act of friendship being extended to the people of America. But just because corruption loving people still love crooked Hillary and can't accept responsibility like their leader, will continue to shift blame on a third party.

Could you point to this wonderful corruption you find in the Hacks? Or is it like pizzagate and you are just reading into thing that are not actually in the emails?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here:

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the [DNC] and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

Link

Now then, Crowdstrike determined that it was the Russians who did the hacking, FancyBear and CozyBear in particular. They're elements/sponsored of Russia's GRU intelligence network.

CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016. On June 15, 2016 a blog post to a WordPress site authored by an individual using the moniker Guccifer 2.0 claimed credit for breaching the Democratic National Committee.

It's pretty technical how they tracked them down:

In addition, FANCY BEAR’s X-Tunnel network tunneling tool, which facilitates connections to NAT-ed environments, was used to also execute remote commands. Both tools were deployed via RemCOM, an open-source replacement for PsExec available from GitHub. They also engaged in a number of anti-forensic analysis measures, such as periodic event log clearing (via wevtutil cl System and wevtutil cl Security commands) and resetting timestamps of files.

Link

So yeah, GRU hacked in and gave the files to a 3rd party to keep Russia's hands clean. This enabled Wikileaks to say they didn't get the files from Russia.

I know...I know...it's probably to complicated and hard to comprehend. Russia is betting/hoping we're not smart enough, or care enough.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Sure Wikileaks said it wasn't the Russians. GRU (the Russian version of our CIA) hacked the files. The files were then handed by GRU over to other people and THEN given to Wikileaks.

So, Wikileaks has plausible deniability and can actually say, "No, the 'Russians' didn't give us the docs..."

Sure the CIA said it wasn't them. Maybe they were hacked by the Russians and maybe they were given to WikiLeaks by others. Did Seth Rich decide to expose the DNC? Did the NSA or CIA do it? The Russians are a convenient scapegoat if they did.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The fact those emails were concealed doesn't affect their status as public records. That is, unless they contained classified material.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The fact those emails were concealed doesn't affect their status as public records. That is, unless they contained classified material.

I think the FBI released some of the Clinton E-mails, with many of the words blacked out (redacted), didn't they? When you look back, there were several outlets releasing Hillary's e-mails. There was the FBI, Judicial Watch, WikiLeaks, and more, wasn't there.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Alarming increase in the number of people spreading obvious CIA disinformation in a very transparent effort to demonise Russia as of late.

Russia being just another victim in the (soon to be former) US establishment's imperialist aggression and expansionism.

I assume the same people who believe these lies are the same ones who to this day believe Saddam Hussein still had chemical weapons and a nuclear weapons program in 2003.

Maybe that the Gulf of Tonkin really happened as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Everyone had copies of Hillarys' emails, including #1 big time hacker.....China.

Except, China sat on theirs because Hillary is Globalist big mamma best time ever, so hot.

Good point though, FBI and JW exposed the bulk of emails themselves domestically.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Why was it that Russia recalled a lot of diplomats back home, just before our election? Did they expect to go to war if Clinton won? I remember this happening, but don't quite recall why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join