It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Influence Stronger than MSM-Clinton Machine. We are SO FORTUNATE That Hillary LOST.!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
December 10, 2016

""The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”"

Source Article: www.washingtonpost.com... e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.3526a7395e59

If the Russians are tactically smarter than Hillary Clinton, why in the heck would anyone want inferior Hillary Clinton running our nation? In my view, the Russians SAVED US from 4 years of upheaval, that would have made the last 8 years with Obama, seem like heaven!

Where should we send our "Thank-you!" letters? Directly to Vladimir Putin?

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When they didn't like the contents of the emails, the MSM ignored them as fake news. They're still ignoring the contents of real damning emails, while they hyper focus on the Russia angle.

They're also ignoring the fact that the emails were so poorly secured to begin with that they could have been hacked by anyone!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Where should we send our "Thank-you!" letters? Directly to Vladimir Putin?

Better yet. Invite Putin to the January 20 inauguration, and award him a big star and the American Medal of Freedom.

I'm sure half the country would love that.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Great, get ATS back on 'The List' again, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I don't give a # who hacked them. I'm just glad they're out. I'm especially intrigued by the Antarctica ones.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Don't worry, the tides change daily.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't suppose you've considered the reasons Putin wanted Trump to win?

What's in it for him, do you think?

Think about why one of our historical adversary's , who would love nothing better than to see us fail as a nation, would care so much about an election.

Put your little thinking cap on.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Perhaps there are people in positions of power that actually don't want another world war.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
so, what exactly did they do? did they hack the voting machines to stuff the ballot box? anything short of that can`t be considered intervention.

They hacked Hillary`s e-mails? so what if they did, by Hillary`s own admission there was nothing classified in those e-mails but more importantly if those e-mails were on the proper server to begin with they would have been public records and could easily have been obtained through a freedom of information request.

edit on 10-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

When they didn't like the contents of the emails, the MSM ignored them as fake news. They're still ignoring the contents of real damning emails, while they hyper focus on the Russia angle.

They're also ignoring the fact that the emails were so poorly secured to begin with that they could have been hacked by anyone!!

It's ironic that the MSM labeled the CIA's evidence of Russian Influence as FAKE isn't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It's ironic that the MSM labeled the CIA's evidence of Russian Influence as FAKE isn't it?

Need a source on that please.

(The only one calling it fake is Trump himself. FYI.)

edit on 12/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I thought the leaks came from FBI?
or maybe it was the tequila scorpion?

I'm on santa's list...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't suppose you've considered the reasons Putin wanted Trump to win?

What's in it for him, do you think?

Think about why one of our historical adversary's , who would love nothing better than to see us fail as a nation, would care so much about an election.

Put your little thinking cap on.

Putting on my THINING CAP. Here we go...Putin knew from the moment (and maybe earlier) that Clinton wanted to "DRONE" Julian Assange into oblivion, that she was too emotionally unbalanced and dangerous to be Commander and Chief of the U.S. Military.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So he committed a heinous act of trying to influence the internal affairs of the most powerful country on the planet to protect Julian Assange?

Please tell me you don't really believe that.

As for the other, you are crediting Putin with a benevolent quality we haven't seen before. Of course he wanted someone "unbalanced" in office, and someone easily manipulated (God help us -- through flattery). That's one of the reason's he wanted Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Perhaps there are people in positions of power that actually don't want another world war.

I think you're right. I just don't necessarily think Putin is one of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Need a source on that please.

(The only one calling it fake is Trump himself. FYI.)

Here ya go. MSM labeled Podesta/Clinton e-mails as FABRICATED. We all remember those claims...

""During the 2016 election, MSNBC “most aggressively amplified” the idea that Clinton campaign emails released by Wikileaks “were doctored or fabricated and thus should be ignored.”"

Source: www.truthdig.com...

According to the MSM, what the CIA claims is evidence that Russia influenced the election in favor of Donald Trump, was FAKE. I imagine the Mainstream Media numbskulls would like to bury those claims right about now, LOL.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You're not seeing the BIG PICTURE here, AngelDoll. But that's OK. Growing and learning is a process.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Sigh. All that says is MSNBC claimed Hillary's emails had been altered by a third party.

The rest of it is editorial.

link   

You would think.

Putin doing everything to stop Hillary from being president - - - would wake people up.

Instead - - they support Putin.

I don't get it.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're not seeing the BIG PICTURE here, AngelDoll. But that's OK. Growing and learning is a process.

Don't be naughty. It's almost Christmas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join