It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved mystery 2016, my life; Time fazing, angels, adopting angels, and the 11:11 synchronicity.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I understood it. Symbolism and the mysteries of your walk in life. It looks like you are following the right teacher, and very cool visions. Someone is looking out for you is clear as can be. Don't lose it now that you have it.

thank you...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Answered; What we need right now is a miracle. I'm not the only one that has done this.

This is end time talk BTW; She is the one that said this better. supposedly; the world was supposed to end on 9-11-2001

1998-2000-2001-2012-2019; that's about the most of it. I also wrote in one of my books- "And what I want for this world is solutions to the agony of others, ailments of others, pains felt".

-you must know the story of the meek shall inherit the earth. I am just a messenger; many people will gain these powers. Like I said; "I am a member of a silent minority" I don't know how I did this but I was weary on the notion.

Try this- "There are two clocks in this world" The first clock, the clock we are familiar with established time; but there is also the Cosmos Clock, this clock is the one you can bend and unknowingly be pulled through without you noticing.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
And who exactly are you to decide what constitutes "the pain of those in true need"? Pain is subjective. It can only be quantified by the person experiencing it.

Ah yes, of course. Children being raped by Catholic priests isn't something *I* should judge. No, you're right. I apologise. I'm sure those kids we're cool with it. Silly me for making an 'assumption' about children being abused and it might be considered 'pain'

You showed up to mock the OP. First making fun of his grammar,

Correction. I corrected it. How can you make fun of someone by correcting their grammar?

Does it make you feel good to mistreat other people?

A little melodramatic. How was I mistreating someone? I simply pointed out the absurdity of a supernatural being or entity 'looking out' for someone when a vast majority of people are in far worse circumstances is silly.

Oh, and to the OP - please correct me in my assumption that you are not in Syria or North Korea or Pakistan or the Sudan or somewhere where, daily, people are killed, murdered, tortured and blown up. If you are, then to you, I apologise.
edit on 11-12-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samson Bessus
Answered; What we need right now is a miracle. I'm not the only one that has done this.

A miracle. An event for which the laws of nature are suspended in your favour?

I disagree. What we need is mankind to let go of silly outdated, archaic traditions and embrace each other as a fellow human being and work toward a common goal of unity through peace and acceptance. Not segregation based on a prescribed 'one-and-true' belief system that varies depending on where and when you are born.

The sooner people realise there is NO ONE looking out for you, there is no loving, peaceful, judging supreme father in the sky, and that the universe is cold, harsh, unfair and indifferent to our suffering, the quicker the human race can make some real progress. We only have each other in this life - it's time we come together.

In my opinion, of course.
edit on 11-12-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: noonebutme
This is end time talk BTW; She is the one that said this better. supposedly; the world was supposed to end on 9-11-2001

And yet it didn't.....Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You are directing anger at an entire religion instead of the ones that should be to blame.

I will tell you what Jesus told me'; in his words, and he was warning us about this.

"Get out of the establishment" I'm not a member of any church or related congregation, I follow my family on my own terms, and I often find out how right I am. You question the Catholics doctrine the way you see it, those people disgraced their church.

In the end, we will all bow to him-- They will be taken care of, as all of God's children will be. --I wasn't saying all the angels are watching me-- Our American government is feeding us poisons, poisons banned in all other countries. --I was willing to destroy God's earth if I didn't get what I wanted from him, I see why he "my angel brother" told me this vision, because so far I've seen what God is planning for America. Have you seen maps from other countries?

I'm supposed to be mentally ill, an I still find room for God in my soul...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You are directing anger at an entire religion instead of the ones that should be to blame.

Well, religion is a man-made construct, so in this instance it is fitting.

In the end, we will all bow to him--

That sounds truly horrific. An all powerful being who demands we all bow to them, either from fear of what may happen if we don't, or false love from being convinced of their 'unconditional' love they supposedly give us.

Despots and tyrants act in the exact same way. "Love me or else". North Korea springs to mind.

I will tell you what Jesus told me'; in his words, and he was warning us about this...
I'm supposed to be mentally ill, an I still find room for God in my soul...

I don't doubt that you believe you heard something - but I don't believe it was Jesus. I think you are wrong in your belief of what you heard and have been told.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Samson Bessus

I tried to read this thread because I've been seeing 11:11 everywhere, but I have no idea what have I just read. You made a mess. Can you please expleain me what was this thing with time shifting and how is that connected with angels and 11:11?

Thanks
edit on 12-12-2016 by IwantToBelieveMe because: e and n

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah I wanted to say something too, but you said it better!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IwantToBelieveMe
a reply to: Samson Bessus

I tried to read this thread because I've been seeing 11:11 everywhere, but I have no idea what have I just read. You made a mess. Can you please expleain me what was this thing with time shifting and how is that connected with angels and 11:11?

Thanks

That's supposed to mean you did something God likes.

You will see many of these synchronicities in the coming years as we get closer to him. It's not something to be worried about but something to be joyful about, angels are watching you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join