It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing that matters is how people are doing 4 years from now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ideological differences aside, all these gotcha threads here, and all the gotcha stories in the news are getting tiresome. The truth is, is that Trump will assume the Presidency in a couple of weeks. No matter how many stories paint him in a positive or negative light, people mainly vote with their wallets.

No matter how good Reagan had the country feeling about itself, it was the tangible increase in the size of the majority of voters' wallets that led to his re-election. No matter how skeptical everybody was of Bill Clinton, they couldn't ignore the fact they were better off after 4 years. Same with Bush and Obama. The economy was doing ok. Why change course. In the end, that's all that will matter to a preponderance of the electorate in 4 years....are they doing well under Trump? I just don't get all these pro and anti Trump threads lately. Trump has 4 years. If the GDP and job growth rates expand, then chances are he will be reelected. If not, he won't. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All I am going to say is that learning Russian would be a very good investment for the future.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
All I am going to say is that learning Russian would be a very good investment for the future.

Or any other language for that matter, the more you know.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Meh...tired of this Russian conspiracy. Why isn't the same emphasis put on illegal alien groups when they want to influence the election?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Funny before this election it was widely accepted their economy is in shambles and their military (aside from nukes) is not a threat.

They have one aircraft carrier that is older than any car I'd be willing to put faith in.

But now they are pulling the strings of the world... Nice line of logic.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
4 YEARS FROM NOW I WANT TO STILL FELL LIKE A BABY LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the future is not a place we're going, but a place we're creating.

all that matters is what we do now, that's what will dictate four years from now.

the more we say, 'well its for the best' or be refuse to be inquisitive because of inane partisanship, or let egos and ideals get in the way of reality, the less likely four years from now will be peachy and great and beautiful and peaceful and safe.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes, Infinite growth on a finite planet.

What could go wrong?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Better than learning Arabic.....

top topics

join