It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FBI Director Implicated In Trump/Russia Collusion Scandal, Senate Investigation Possible

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gothmog
Lots of HRC supporters want to believe there is some catch or tricky little law to make the pain stop. They are having a hard time believing there are people who don't agree with them.

When you say supporters, you mean $upporter$, right?

My sense is that the media is again being used to peddle a narrative to placate the deep pockets who'll again be needed for mid-terms, and of course for 2020. They're demanding answers for the loss. Queue the recycling of Russian-involvement to deflect blame away from their candidate and platform.

It is those $upporter$ who are poking their ears and eyes with sharp sticks in disbelief that their combined $1,200,000,000 in donations netted them, well nothing and no one.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Are you serious?

LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Obama called for a full investigation into Russian influence of the election.

If all the news stories these past 24 hours indicating the President knew about this influence in September aren't fake, click-bait news, would that mean he was lying to us when he made this statement ahead of the election?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

No they were serious, doesn't fit the narrative must be fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another big lie, hoax whatever. I don't trust the news and never did. Looks like all the war's are on a movie set.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Well a couple months ago it was impossible for him to win. Everyone said it so it must be true. Obama said in plain words he won't be the next president, it was a joke. All the chuckles and giggles went away.
Now the Russians did it. They made me pencil in Trump. Those almighty commies, their influence is everywhere, don't you see it?
Pathetic now has a new face. Put lipstic on that pig, n don't forget the pearls.
DNC 2020

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

The dems need and excuse, any excuse. As long as they aren't the problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: VinylTyrant

The dems need and excuse, any excuse. As long as they aren't the problem.

The Democratic party is now relegated to irrelevancy. Dems need to focus on beating Donald Trump in 2020. It will be tough though, considering how Trump's already off to a huge head-start, by generating 401K Plan Value Appreciations, and Job Creation/Retention.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The repubs were supposed to be done when Obama got elected. This is a 2 party system, and one can't exist without the other.

The Democratic party is now relegated to irrelevancy.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Should we be calling all this the "Russian election hacking conspiracy"?

It's funny when we have a theory, it's a conspiracy but when they have one, it's "news".. Or fake news..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The republicans spend quite a bit of time investigating things, over and over.

I don't find anyone caught in anything yet.

edit on 10-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
This sh** agin?
The Democrats are just.....I don't even have a word for it. Delusional? Desperate? Are they really so clueless that they just can't face the fact that they lost and it was their own damn fault? The answer seems to be "yes". Russia didn't have anything to do with it, it's that people are just plain sick and tired of their Liberal bullsh** and want someone who will put America first.
My God! how much more delusional and desperate can they get? I guess we're seeing the answer to that too.

The only whining I see around here is not coming from liberals and it is happening about once every 15-30 minutes.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Clinton blue dress, or doesn't that count?

The republicans spend quite a bit of time investigating things, over and over.

I don't find anyone caught in anything yet.

edit on 10-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Isn't the FBI looking into Hillary's case?

www.cbsnews.com...

CBS claims no evidence.

I am really confused.

=====
Reports of FBI looks into case, find nothing, NYPD demands relook case or will leak 600,000 emails and make press conference, FBI looks into Trump, doesn't find anything, CIA talks for NSA (group who protects our government web/votes says he did, opens case...

What.... the hell...

Just how damn incompetent is our nation security right now? It's enough to make room spin. Trump gets in office we might see an investigation on FBI and CIA which he has threatened a lot.

link below Texas Senator (R) claims this isn't new, it continues to go on and on. Which wouldn't make a lot of sense besides Gore/Bush it is usually unanimous. It didn't work good with Obama, how did he win with overwhelming odds against these Russians with Low Orbit Cannons?

www.thehill.com...

I'm not much a "believer" in conspiracy but I find it fascinating. What scares me is getting terrorist in country and causing serious harm to our country because these guys don't seem to know which way is up or down anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis
This is what happens when you politicize an institution.

The Clinton's would do anything, and I do mean anything to be elected. They burned down the news media, the FBI, the Democratic party, and any number of people that were in their way.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I see the Harry 🙈 is throwing 💩 again to see if it sticks. Unfortunately he once again is left sniffing his fingers...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IridescentIngot

Very descriptive and oddly gross.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Reid is a POS too. This is the guy who admitted he lied about Romney and said it was fine since he didn't win. A guy who just rambles on about nonsense on the floor and pulls crap out of his ass about everything to try and make it stick. I can't wait til he is gone. Maybe then we will get to find out who beat the crap out of him last year. I'd love to hear what that was about.
edit on 10-12-2016 by awhispersecho because: because auto correct

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I remember the half harted reason Reid's face was messed up, didn't sound real. And yes I wonder who he pi$$ed off?
edit on 10-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Reid is an idiot.

Didn't he retire?

When he bumped his head exercising I think it gave him brain damage.

He needs to just go away.

edit on 10-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join