It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can we never find Ghosts etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have seen one thing i.e. Spirt smoke on numerous occasions ( plus a friend witnessed it one time ) and also a orange ball in the sky which stayed there for a minute or so and then went upward and disappeared but since those things have happened in the late 1980's and 1990's I have really got into the paranormal yet have never seen anything strange (I don't think), like you go out looking for it and never see anything.
Are the laws of the paranormal for gifted people and one offs for other ?.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
While you are sleeping, one hundred ghosts could be at the foot of your bed watching you ..... and you would never be aware of the intrusion.

I saw a Ghost

For you to be aware, you just have to be in the perfect moment.

Does not happen very often.

P

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I find ghosts all the time, when they want me to find them, sometimes they just are a bit shy.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Im of the opinion that you have to allow yourself to be open to seeing them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm curious: Why would you want to see them? More so, what is your motivation for seeing them?

Unfortunately, neither scientists nor psychics can pinpoint why some of us are more sensitive than others. My personal belief is that those that are sensitive (like myself) have always had an open mind since an early age. I've always had an excellent dream recall, and was learning to astral project even before I knew the term. I've also seen and felt my share of entities, because I don't see them as something outside of this world, but a part of it. Openness and curiosity seem to be the big factors here.

Also, there is a difference between knowing and actually experiencing. My classic example is this: Anyone can read a book on programming, but if you don't have the motivation or want to program in the first place, then you won't be able to write a program.

Same goes for here: Anyone can read the nearly endless amount of literature on spirits, but unless they plan to do something with that knowledge, it won't matter one ounce.

On the side, I'll just say this as well: In my case, it's not so much that I seek out the entities. Rather, they seem to be drawn like a moth to a flame, and I just happen to know they are there.

-fossilera

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've seen all kinds of ghosts at Andrews AFB. We caught one on film at the AF-1 Complex. We had the "Devil's Hangar" where they kept High Ranking dead Nazis during WWII. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes and no. Gifted people (I am a "sensitive") are just more in tune with nature, spiritualism and observational talent that it easier for us. But anyone can come in contact. Anyone-children to Seniors.

Maybe you have? You just didnt pickup on the vibes at the time.....wit seeing orbs and smoke, noise and rattles...keep a small notebook with you, and record what you see and feel.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

To add to the above. We do see and hear ghost or spirits all the time...I have my whole life. But they can appear as anything without taking a human form you can readily define.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I literally never believed in Ghosts, and thought they were easy target hoax, but then I saw one, and rather than proof satisfying me, it irritated me it couldn't be replicated, because even with myself the witness, I question the ability for this to be a common held delusion or manifestation.

People that simultaneously witness ghosts show a lot more interesting evidence, but even searching for evidence of this is scourged with hoaxes and stories of people that witness ghosts alone, and then other people that witness the same ghost in the same spot, alone. Assuming the phenomenons can't be controlled, group witness with recording is the best method, like the common ghost shows.

As for the ghost I saw, it blew my mind in every concept of witness.

While at rest in a car at a convenience store, a white light manifested itself right on top of the car. I do wish I filmed it, I had my phone, but it was very quick. I freaked out and got out of the car, and then an entire Ghost-Car backed out of the car I was in and drove away. The car looked older style, but not easy to identify, fuzzy.

Now the real question to me is how could other people not witness this? It was very early in the morning, 4am, but the car blows my mind so hard I think it's just a manifestation compared to anything I've ever seen. It was even fastish as it took off, AFTER it backed up and turned around. The last part of the story is like out of a dream, I go to the McDonalds across the street three hours later for breakfast, and there is a Ghostbusters Truck[Modernized? They didn't have a SVU in the movie. Same logo-symbol ghost] outside of the McDonalds...I go inside, and there are three ghostbusters eating cheeseburgers at the table closest to the counter. Ignoring them(not to be rude I guess) I go order my food and wait, I look at them again, just to make sure they haven't disappeared, they're even wearing equipment, and I get my food and walk back to the car. Out the way back to the car, I touch the ghost busters truck to again check if I'm dreaming. I wish it was October too btw, but it was July. El Paso TX.
edit on 11-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It is all about who have the better sensor technology to scan the environment you are in. Some people know how to do specific calibrations to their bodies to be able to sense/know (visual, tactile, direct data). There can be objective to subjective degradation in the brain due to how the information is built up in the brain. The transfer between unconscious raw data to subjective information can treat the raw data very badly.

The best objective scan tool that I can think of is a tool that scans the probability field directly including all entanglements connected to that point (in reality a 3 dimensional pixel) to measure directly at the source. Particles are manifestation of an energized probability field.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Makes me think about the 11:11 synchronicity zone.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Perhaps it is we who are the Ghosts.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
My area is real haunted and I have had a seen few things you may find an explanation for apart from the swirling smoke I say but I think it's like the ghost hunters on TV you go looking for footage and never happens ?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One thing you have to wonder. what is a ghost? whats the difference between different ghosts.

Different spirits have different levels of ability. Some ghosts are able to appear physically in our world, others cannot. depending on the level of power a spirit has access to it may be able to appear at certain times and not others. A lot of this depends on the origins of the ghost why it became a ghost, how long its been in existence, and what kind of factors have affected the spirit during that time.

A lot of people think that it's the ghost that can be perceived, but it has more to do with the person trying to observe it. They say when we are young that our minds are more open to perceive certain energies presences and such. As we get older and our minds start to form what our reality is and what is "real" and "not-real" becomes more of a fact and belief which ends up closing off a lot of what we are able to perceive and feel in the world around us

top topics

join