It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Farewell Legacy Tour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And here I thought him campaigning for Hillary was his Farewell Tour. ?

“Saving the world economy from a Great Depression — that was pretty good. For us to be able to mobilize the world’s community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets, and then in the United States to pass Wall Street’s reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that can happen again, I’m proud of that.” Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

It was a Recession you dip #. How about talking to my Grandfather who actually lived through Great Depression and still has habits relating to the Great Depression even at the age of 88 Years Old.

Nevertheless, amid an evening of lively back and forth discussion, the departing second-term Head Of State summated his lengthy presidential tenure, stating that “I think that I have been true to myself during this process.” Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Ha thats a Joke. Hes definitely been hanging around Hillary to long if he thinks he's been "true to himself".

Though apparently at ease with his time in office, on Saturday, Obama was curiously remiss to mention his two defining legacies as president: “The Affordable Health Care For America Act,” and the May 2, 2011, capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden. Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

You mean The Unaffordable Healthcare Act. I had to switch my Doctor that I have had for 20+ Years. Remember how they said you can keep your Doctor if you want to? I do. That was a lie.

And while the historical statesman’s health care reform act, colloquially dubbed as “Obamacare,” has been met with universal ambivalence, it can be said Barack Hussein Obama’s greatest moment likely occurred when he spearheaded the mission to capture, and kill, 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden. The heinous atrocities inflicted upon America — and the world — by Bin Laden’s al-Qaida terror cell sparked a conflict between the U.S. and Afghanistan that has endured since 2001. Although the former Illinois Senator did not end the Afghanistan occupation as promised, he was, however, able to snuff out the elusive figurehead of those fateful attacks. Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

And who exactly was Osama Bin Laden? O thats right a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST THAT THE UNITED STATES TRAINED, ARMED and eventually betrayed us. He brags about killing bin laden when he can't even say the words that define him. A Radical Islamic Terrorist.

President Barack Obama’s legacy will ultimately be decided by the people. His final acts in office will impact that perception still. Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

And the people choose Donald J. Trump. As Trump will take a giant # on his Legacy.As a true American Trump is going to try and change that annoying little inconviencne of people burning the American Flag. Hillary at one point in time even believed in getting that Supreme court ruling overturned. She also believed in securing are borders. And even voted on Border Security but I guess people like George Soros and his goals for a total border free world and a big check changed her opinion because you know now that she lost for a SECOND TIME she's giving a thank you tour not to the people who voted for her o no. She's giving a thank you party to her big fat cat donors.

NEW YORK — There are big political donors, and then there are really big donors. Hillary Clinton's first major political event since her defeat last month will be a thank-you party for those really, really big donors — the people who brought in many hundreds of thousands of dollars for her unsuccessful Democratic presidential bid — Democrats familiar with the lavish event said Wednesday.

And theres your 1st mistake. I will NEVER EVER EVER GIVE MONEY TO A POLITICIAN EVEN ONES I SUPPORT. They take enough of my money as it is in taxes.

The event is billed as a chance for Clinton to personally thank her biggest supporters. The former candidate has made almost no appearances since the Nov. 8 election. She attended a dinner for the Children's Defense Fund last month, which included her first extensive public remarks since her concession speech.

You mean the Illuminati/Bilderberg Group.

She also attended a goodbye party for campaign staff and participated in telephone conference calls for donors and volunteers in which she said the loss was deeply hurtful. During a Nov. 12 conference call with donors, Clinton blamed a renewed FBI inquiry into her State Department email system for blunting Democratic momentum in the last week of the campaign. FBI Director James B. Comey's closure of the inquiry three days before the election helped boost turnout for Republican Donald Trump, Clinton said then.

That I believe the loss was hurtful. I mean after all you have been groomed to be Queen of the United States all your life. You lost too;to nobody's. A community organizer and a CEO Celebrity TV Super Star. And to blame the FBI is a joke. Maybe you shouldn't have given anything for the FBI to investigate. And last time I checked James Comey called you out on all your lies. And thats the unbelievable part as to how you got away with no charges being filed. I guess when you're married to a former President, and have the current President name you as your successor you really are above the law that the rest of us little people have to follow.

On the Nov. 12 call, campaign finance director Dennis Cheng told participants that top donors had brought in more than half the nearly $1 billion Clinton raised.

pbs.twimg.com...

That Political Cartoon should be Hillarys Face hahaha.

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.6688975ba600

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hahahahaha saving the global economy from another great depression. And here I thought the media wasn't funny.

Saving the world economy from the great depression... 10+ trillion in debt for the American government. (more than all former presidents combined).

Campaigning for a continuation of your failed policies with the countries worst candidate only to fail... Priceless.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Soon Obama will not even have one item as a "legacy"
Trump and his admin are going to do away with all the trash legislation Barry "The Wussdog" put forward. Put our Allies #1 , hopefully take back or make right the Iran bribe deal (which was a gift to help further their nuclear weapons program) , the ACA (re: Obama/Pelosi Care). What a joke that was. And a crushing blow to the public's healthcare.
Nasty president (precedent) this one was.....
A fitting end to a President that could have been..
edit on 12/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Barack Obama's legacy will be that he was first African American U.S. President. That will be all.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hahahahaha saving the global economy from another great depression. And here I thought the media wasn't funny.

Saving the world economy from the great depression... 10+ trillion in debt for the American government. (more than all former presidents combined).

Campaigning for a continuation of your failed policies with the countries worst candidate only to fail... Priceless.

And the best part is the United States is not the Master of the World Economy. If anything THIS proves Trump's Campaign Slogan of putting America 1st the World 2nd.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barack Obama's legacy will be that he was first African American U.S. President. That will be all.

No , that was Uncle Bill , remember ?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

But he's white. And I thought Uncle Bill and Hill only lost due to White Supremacy? You know despite the fact that Aunt Hill is white as a feather.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seems like Obama is desperately trying to justify himself. It's quite sad really.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

And thats why the African American early vote was down at historic Levels because Black People didn't care about putting in the 1st White Woman. They wanted the 1st Black Guy.

African-American turnout in the Tar Heel state through Saturday declined this year compared to 2012 by 8.7 percent, or around 66,000 votes — going from just under 754,000 votes to just over 688,000. That's according to numbers released by Michael McDonald, a political science professor at the University of Florida and a leading expert on voting rates. "Something went very wrong for African-Americans' voting in North Carolina," tweeted McDonald Sunday.

www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/black-turnout-down-north-carolina-after-cuts-early-voting-n679051

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I figured his farewell tour would be held on a golf course.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Gothmog

But he's white. And I thought Uncle Bill and Hill only lost due to White Supremacy? You know despite the fact that Aunt Hill is white as a feather.

Uncle Bill lost ? I thought he was elected 2 terms....I guess I am getting old and forgetful
If you were in the know , you would know that Bill was proclaimed what I stated . Research is your friend...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I thought that was Bill Clinton. Obama the 2nd. But, actually, no African American has been president yet.

Obama is a half breed. That doesn't qualify.

We're yet to see a true pure blood African in the White House.

But, by the time America is ready for such a pure soul, there won't be any pure bloods left. Everyone will be like the Egyptians or Brazilians, a mix of this and that, a bit of soul and dash of country western.

So, there may never be an African American president.

After trump, it's time for a White Woman president.

Then, we've got to give a chance to the gays. First Gay President, and his Gay "First Spouse".

We've a long way to go, before the musical chairs return to the African again mambo.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sorry to bust you guys bubble but Obama's legacy is solidified!!!! Nothing anyone can do or say can change that.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
pResident Obama is desperate for some good news about himself.

Negatives outweigh positives 25:1

There will be lots of empty shelves in his library.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I figured his farewell tour would be held on a golf course.

At Trump's Golf Courses of course his true successor.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I thought that was Bill Clinton. Obama the 2nd. But, actually, no African American has been president yet.

Obama is a half breed. That doesn't qualify.

We're yet to see a true pure blood African in the White House.

But, by the time America is ready for such a pure soul, there won't be any pure bloods left. Everyone will be like the Egyptians or Brazilians, a mix of this and that, a bit of soul and dash of country western.

So, there may never be an African American president.

After trump, it's time for a White Woman president.

Then, we've got to give a chance to the gays. First Gay President, and his Gay "First Spouse".

We've a long way to go, before the musical chairs return to the African again mambo.

Dam excellent post. This one made my Day haha. I would have never thought of this in a million Years.

But seriously people According to Wiki Leaks the Hillary Camp was afraid of Dr. Ben Carson. You know why? Because hes the 1st Pure African American to run for the Black House on the GOP. Honestly Dr. Carson should have ran on the Democrats side. He would have won. And the Black vote would have been up 30% compared to Obama.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

And the best part is the United States is not the Master of the World Economy. If anything THIS proves Trump's Campaign Slogan of putting America 1st the World 2nd.

And you're actually more able to help someone with their house when yours is in order.

Who is going to listen (forcibly accept) our projection of "democracy if we are struggling.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If Obama really wants a legacy and to be "true to himself" he should issue an executive order removing Marijuana from schedule one to.... well, whatever Aspirin is.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

His farewell tour should have consisted of a short drop and a sudden stop 5 years and change ago when his and he compatriots wrecked the rest of what we had left functional! Treasonous slime bag! If ever there was a less American person it was osama himself. (Ok maybe arnold)
edit on 10-12-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Star for that comment!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join