It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Americans Suspect HIV Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Avert

This is a very informative site about the origins of HIV. Remember, you have to look at the origins of HIV not just AIDS. Aids is a condition caused by the HIV virus. (Strains 1 and 2).

An interesting side note..... The folks supposed 'in the know' project the first infection by the 'current' HIV strain occured in the 40's or 50's. Now, when did the Tuskeegee study take place??????

Hmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Factor made from blood that was contaminated with HIV was given to hemophiliac patients and the cost per unit to test was one penny per unit. Once the factor was found to be cntaminated it was sold by the drug company to patients overseas, a lot of children got Aids from the contaminated blood. Here in the US little was done to the people who did this, overseas they received long prison sentences and had to face the families in court and hear what they had to say. There was a documentary made about this called BloodBrothers. Hemophilia patients are very expensive to the government, some of their meds cost a lot and the fact that this was done makes one wonder if certain populations were not targeted. When Aids first came out Reagan was president and he made no move to do anything at all. He was strongly criticized for it. The entertainment industry lost many to the disease and they set up fund raisings and programs. Our government also has given the military experimental meds and told them it was immunizations for a number of years there were congressional hearings on it and it was revealed the practice stopped (supposedly and only because they got caught) in Oct/1974 I think, so to think that our government would not do this does not go along with what it has done in our past history, as they have surely done it before. There used to be a website with a transcript of the hearings on it. I will look for it.
Here is a website with some history of the government testing on its own citizens www.mindcontrolforums.com...
I used to have the congressional hearings transcript I mentioned above in favorites but have since lost it and can't find it now. Anyway I am mentioning all this stuff since it relates to the fact that our gov. has a history of doing human experimentation, and it is not that much of a stretch that they would use their test to target a group.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by goose]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My Money is on the Polio trials using chimpanzees as the source for Kidney tissues to create oral vaccine.

The theorys about when HIV started can be debated for the next hundred years, the earliest found test comes from 1959 in the Belgian Congo where the Polio trials were being conducted in previous years. There are photos of chimpanzees being dissected for kidney tissues as well as the actual trappers admistting their roles, and nurses.

The Medical Community will never admit this happened for several large economic reasons, chiefly that the vaccine industry would be wiped off the earth as soon as this was proven. Second would be the economic liabilities,as Millions of deaths could have been easily prevented once the source and transmission would have been publically known.

As far as AIDS itself, it contonues to mutate. There is now Virus in New York that evoloved into full blown aids within 90 days of identification. It is resistant to known treatments and had been predicted by the french doctors that discovered the HIV / AIDS links in the 80's. It is expected that this virus will continue to Mutate and evolve over time.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolmaker

My Money is on the Polio trials using chimpanzees as the source for Kidney tissues to create oral vaccine.

The theorys about when HIV started can be debated for the next hundred years, the earliest found test comes from 1959 in the Belgian Congo where the Polio trials were being conducted in previous years. There are photos of chimpanzees being dissected for kidney tissues as well as the actual trappers admistting their roles, and nurses.

The Medical Community will never admit this happened for several large economic reasons, chiefly that the vaccine industry would be wiped off the earth as soon as this was proven. Second would be the economic liabilities,as Millions of deaths could have been easily prevented once the source and transmission would have been publically known.

As far as AIDS itself, it contonues to mutate. There is now Virus in New York that evoloved into full blown aids within 90 days of identification. It is resistant to known treatments and had been predicted by the french doctors that discovered the HIV / AIDS links in the 80's. It is expected that this virus will continue to Mutate and evolve over time.

There is a Documentary on this on Sundance I watched the other day. The problem is the explosion of this may have been caused by using the Chimp Kidnies to create the Polio vacience but the CHimps did have SIV ( Not sure but there is a relationship to HIV) Before, this just got it into human contact. So the conspiracy here isnt that AIDs was unleashed on Purpose but that it was Released on Accident becasue poper procedures were not followed to create the Polio Vac. I will look up the documentary it was really good, and provided a lot of Soild Proof

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.sundancechannel.com...

From Sundance
"Startling in its thesis, compelling in its argument and chilling in its measured presentation, this award-winning documentary by Peter Chappell and Catherine Peix delves into the possible origins of AIDS in the jungles of Zaire (formerly the Belgian Congo). Investigating a theory detailed in journalist Edward Hooper's controversial book The River, THE ORIGINS OF AIDS looks into the possibility that the deadliest disease known to mankind came as a result of a risky, mass inoculation of an experimental polio vaccine during the late 1950s. TVPG "

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I ponder the demographics that it is most prevalent in, homosexuals, Africans, Drug users, sex workers, and developing countries..........
If it is not a designer disease, made to target the so called 'problem' sectors of society, it sure is a fluke that it just happens to target those people listed. I bet the fundies must love that.
The syphilis experiment crime shows what is possible........my god......the horror of the human potential for evil.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I ponder the demographics that it is most prevalent in, homosexuals, Africans, Drug users, sex workers, and developing countries..........
If it is not a designer disease, made to target the so called 'problem' sectors of society, it sure is a fluke that it just happens to target those people listed. I bet the fundies must love that.
The syphilis experiment crime shows what is possible........my god......the horror of the human potential for evil.

Before you go and blame it on human eveil, honestly try and view the Documentary I posted above. I was very convincing. And seemed like the Beligins, had know idea of what would happen. If your at least interested in other opinions, you should check it out.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry, ShiftTrio, but I must agree with BlackGuardXIII on this one. HIV is surely a man-made virus.

Like I said, HIV is not the only virus to be created in this way. There's evidence that SARS, among others, is also man-made. Look, they ADMIT that Israel and other countries have ETHNO-specific bioweapons!! That means they have viruses that target specific RACES of people!!! And they ADMIT that Israel has and is still working on these kinds of things!

So, human evil definitely figures into this whole nasty equation. Another thing that they admit is that Dr. Robert Gallo and other scientists "discovered" HIV. Gallo is considered to be the father of HIV. It's funny that he also was one of the leading people involved in the Special Cancer Virus Program of 1971.

I'm sure that the documentary you speak of is quite insightful. I wouldn't know because I haven't seen it. But, even if you and I are both wrong, let's look at cold hard facts. The facts are that the government has been experimenting on its citizens for a long, long time. As for the whole "black conspiracy" thing, look at Tuskegee. If that isn't enough circumstantial evidence for the synthetic origin of HIV, well, there's people locked up for less evidence than this who should be immediately released. Sampson Simpson, I stick by my story. AIDS is man-made, right near the beach. Lord a mercy!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
In a counrty that will probably never see a black presidend while i am alive..

That kind of level of racism, or to suspect that kind of level of racism is not outrageous imo.

Look at where the us was getting its genetech from after 1945... so the idea that Eugenics came came over at the same time is not crazy. Add to that an extensive Biowarfare program and hey presto... the Isrealis were talkin about race specific virusses just recently.

Personmally i am on the fence on this one.. of course it could be man made but who knows, and more to the point it would be the next biggest secret after E.T. life. Just imagine the ideological "bubble" that would pop if we suddenly had to realize AIDS is man made?

Big "pop"!

Aye, and I suppose the CIA also have some sort of mind control that targets certain groups to make them have unprotected sex (often of the anal variety) and inject themselves with drugs

[edit on 14-2-2005 by blueorder]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Heres something else to ponder upon

Viruses are at their most virulent at the moment of cross-species infection for reasons that should be obvious. The thing is though they get less virulent over time because by killing off their hosts the viruses kill themselves off while the less deadly variants thrive. This is the reason why the subsequent plagues after the Black plague were not as devastating.

Now if the natural tendency for viruses is to become less lethal to the host then why would a new variant of Aids show up that goes into overdrive and starts killing it host even quicker then the old variant? What is the benifit for the viral species? All it accomplishes is a quicker death for a virus that cannot exist when outside of a host. There is no natural impetus I can think of that would cause such self destructive behaviour.

By the way isnt it a funny coincidence that at the same time that gay acceptance starts becoming mainstream a new improved more lethal strain arises?

[edit on 16-2-2005 by boogyman]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Perhaps, just perhaps...maybe its on the rise in the black population, because they refuse to take steps neccesary to reduce their risk. Maybe the black population has gotten so used to blaming EVERYONE for everything that goes wrong for them, that they have become blind. Perhaps if the poor black man would wear a condom and stay with one person the level wouldnt rise.

Ahh, but that is a racist thing to say. Couldnt possibly point the finger at them. Its not their fault. Its that damn white man. Pathetic.

What I notice in the paper everyday is the obituaries. Most of the ones from Gary are in the range of 50-65 years old at death. In the white areas it seems to hover around 70-80. Why is that? Conspiricy? Nope. The balcks around here dont take care of themselves. They eat junk food, never see a doctor and dont exercise. Blame the black man? Nooooo, blame the white doctors, then sue them.

Do I sound ignorant? I'm not. Drive thru Gary anytime youd like. Youll never see a health food store, although there are taco stands on everycorner. Youll never see a health club, but there loads of clubs. Spend one day in this town and youll soon realize it is nothing more than poor, uneducated, fast-food eatin, FUBU wearin trash. After living the hedonistic lifestyle for years, and not obtaining the riches from rap as you were suppose to, the consequences of your lifestyle kick in.

What to do? Blame Whitey !! Its all his fault. WRONG !!! All those years you spent rappin and playing b-ball with the boys would have been better spent getting an education, and taking care of all the babies youve made. But do they? No, they continue, untill the inevitible death sentence is handed down. Then its a conspiricy. Reason being? They have NOONE to blame. And they couldnt possibly blame themselves. It had to be the white man.

The white man didnt give you aids. You gave it to yourself. Try keepin it in your pants. Theres a big step forward....The rest you can work on....

[edit on 16-2-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Spliff4020, you are indeed a freakin racist.

I suppose that only black men father kids that they don't take care of. I suppose that only black men spend their time shooting hoops. I thought white men made up basketball? And, oh no, none of these n-words spend all their time playing basketball to escape the hood, oh no. It's all about wasting time and lives, right. Give me a break. Seems like white America is the one who's really in denial.

Israelis have race specific weapons. But I guess you're too busy blaming blacks to notice that. It is PUBLIC. And scientists are as we speak combining existing viruses to make new viruses. Again, I guess you didn't see that.

Besides this stuff that is publicly admitted, I bet you don't believe that the CIA really does make crack. Again, it's us blacks, I know. This hasn't been admitted like the race specific weapons, so of course you don't know. I heard the idiots on Fox News claim that the reason black women have the highest infections rates of any US women is because of a "down low" condition. Supposedly, many black men are bisexual and secretly transmit the virus to these women. But again, only black men are bi, so that wraps it up nicely. I must admit, you gotta love how they try to use slang to explain it (down low for you tardy people).

White America has a real problem. Racism and slavery were in the past, so they don't affect our current condition. That's a bunch of taurus feces. Deny it all you want, Spliff. Deny that race specific bioweapons exist. Deny that blacks are being targeted for extermination, along with gays. Deny that SARS isn't Asian specific. You'll keep denying it until one of their superbugs kills half of your family. By then, all that I have said here will be meaningless. And if one of these recombinant viruses strikes you, you'll believe their sloppy lies that it somehow "mutated" and caused your illness. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well heartdisease and cancer has killed half my family, and no, I dont blame the black man. I dont "blame" anyone. Thats a trait thats unique to your people. Ive never seen the CIA try and sell me crack, but lots of black guys on bicycles sure do.

The problem with your and yours is that you always have someone to blame. Why not look in the mirror. If escape from the "hood" is what your people are looking for, try staying in school and actually earning your degree. Maybe less time is needed perfecting the jumpshot, and more to learning. Theres a start.

But will you listen, no. Instead, blame Whitey. Its a pathetic arguement that has been beaten to death. Also, I'm sure the scourge of weed smokin and laziness could NEVER be contributed to the idols of your culture. No, Snoop couldnt be to blame for the love of the weed. Pac and Biggie couldnt be to blame for the rise in gang violence. No instead its a conspiricy from the white man.

I try to keep and open mind towards people, but its people like you that make me slam the door shut. There is no talking to you. Its just the same old whining and blaming. Sighs.......

[edit on 16-2-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Now for the nitpicking....

I suppose that only black men father kids that they don't take care of. I suppose that only black men spend their time shooting hoops. I thought white men made up basketball? And, oh no, none of these n-words spend all their time playing basketball to escape the hood, oh no. It's all about wasting time and lives, right. Give me a break. Seems like white America is the one who's really in denial

No, its not only the black man. But is ONLY the black man that blames all of his problems on whitey. The white man isnt in denial. Hes at work. He has no time to be denying anything

Israelis have race specific weapons. But I guess you're too busy blaming blacks to notice that. It is PUBLIC. And scientists are as we speak combining existing viruses to make new viruses. Again, I guess you didn't see that.

Yup, I must have missed that one. Perhaps some links to race weapons from Israel is in order. BTW ----> I havent blamed blacks for anything, rather its YOU blaming us for your inability to keep your pants zipped up.

Besides this stuff that is publicly admitted, I bet you don't believe that the CIA really does make crack. Again, it's us blacks, I know.

Completly absurd. Not one shred of evidence. It couldnt possibly be that the BLACK MAN profits greatly from crack is it? Why are white people afraid to say this? Im not.

I heard the idiots on Fox News claim that the reason black women have the highest infections rates of any US women is because of a "down low" condition. Supposedly, many black men are bisexual and secretly transmit the virus to these women. But again, only black men are bi, so that wraps it up nicely. I must admit, you gotta love how they try to use slang to explain it (down low for you tardy people).

BS you did. If this isnt an outright lie from you, then it is, at least a half truth. TV is to politicaly correct for that nonsense. I'd bet, you listened to half of a story heard and tuned it out and came up with rest.

Deny it all you want, Spliff. Deny that race specific bioweapons exist. Deny that blacks are being targeted for extermination, along with gays. Deny that SARS isn't Asian specific.

Why dont you prove it? SARS started in Asia, ok? So yes, the majority of people who had it were Asians. DUH !!! Also, you do realize that SARS is nothing more than an overblown flu. right? BTW ---> last time I checked the Asian population was thriving..

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sigh, Spliff, the media definitely has brainwashed you.

So black people are lazy, huh? How come YOU'RE too lazy to look up "Israel develops ethno-specific bioweapons" on google??? If all white people are hard workers, surely your tireless fingers can type this into a search engine???

Like I said, you are a racist. I am not blaming white people for HIV. I'm blaming the US govt for creating it. But, your racist mind only sees in black and white...what a shame.

Look up Dr. Robert Gallo. Better yet, look up "WHO and contaminated vaccines." But of course, you're too busy busting your white ass to do this. Apparently not too busy to post on ATS, though...

I like how all you did was repeat your racist rhetoric without responding to my real responses. Why do you fear the truth?

BTW, I thought only black people don't take care of themselves. Why did half of your family fall victim to heart disease and cancer? I guess those ailments aren't related to personal lifestyles.

You need to provide intellectual comments that might persuade me that I am wrong. Instead, you prefer to repeat media stereotypes about blacks. I bet it would surprise you that I suck at basketball and am currently working on my degree. Then again, I'm really not black, am I...

Look, just because you're white doesn't exclude you from eugenics programs. Our govt has been experimenting on us citizens, REGARDLESS OF RACE, for a long time. It's funny how they declassify the documents DECADES after they have sprayed nerve gas, virulent bacteria, etc. on people.

Remember Tuskegee, Spliff? If you don't, it was ANOTHER STD that was purposely introduced into black males. They did this crap for 40 years. But hey, they wouldn't do it again, right? Anyone who brings that up in a discussion of HIV is paranoid, huh?

The only thing that makes me feel good about you is that you're just a relic of this country's past. The only bad thing is that people like you will always be here. You racists who pretend like you're not are the worst ones.

BTW, how come you never denied that you're a racist????? Seems obvious to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
That's a bunch of taurus feces.

I know this is a slightly off topic........but truthseeka, that is the best combination of words I have come across in awhile......

*shakes head, chuckling to self*

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
MemoryShock, I like your style, stay informed, potna.

Now, Noctu, I have to respectfully disagree with you. But, I do give you props for placing the blame back on us blacks where it belongs.

Seriously, though, you are wrong. It is well documented that heart disease and tobacco-related illnesses(or other cancers) kill more Americans than anything right now. Sorry, but even mainstream media admits that violent crime (including murder, black-on-black or otherwise) is decreasing. Makes you wonder why they need so many prisons...

So, there is no way that black-on-black crime is killing more black Americans than AIDS. Even if this was true, how do you explain the much higher death toll in Africa? I guess this type of homicide is prevalent anywhere you find black people.

On the real, though, all that stuff I said is real. And no, this isn't totally about race. Like I said, they want most of us on Earth gone, simple as that. The fact remains that HIV was created to kill people, especially blacks. Just because it's black-specific doesn't mean it can't kill anyone. Like MemoryShock said, all these designer viruses still aren't getting the job done for them, so that's why they keep working on newer goodies for us (btw, they've made a new form of mousepox, which is 98% fatal in mice, to a form that affects ALL mammals...talk about a super virus).

And as for the cost of AIDS treatment, do you think the government is hurt by it??? It's always taxpayers like me who foot the bill for stuff like this. Besides, who always wins from drug treatment funds? The pharmaceutical companies, of course. I bet you had no idea that the treatments for AIDS kill more people than AIDS itself (I am 1000% sure of this, because HIV itself never kills anyone, it's always the rare pneumonias or colds that do ya in). Oh yeah, the gay white men in Manhattan got a nice double whammy; the "Hepatitis B vaccines" they got were laced with HIV AND a virus that causes Kaposi's Sarcoma, a skin cancer quite common in AIDS patients. That's why it was originally called the "gay man's cancer" when it first started showing up.

So, don't think we black Americans are paranoid or are looking for someone else to blame...we're just wising up to the fact that the US government is out to get us. History doesn't lie....

sorry I didnt realise you replied to me till now however I explain the spread in africa by the fact there is less education and false information like haveing sex with a virgin is a cure and many false cure claims wich I have seen first hand on nigirian websites, plus the fact that many are to poor to afford condoms.

atleast thats what a friend who is in africa and native told me and she happens to be infected

also I was told that the only reason she has access to a computer is because she is a student, and the computer was her only means of getting information and support as support also seems to be severely lacking.

so to sum it up,

lack of information and education, to much misinformation
lack of medical treatment, poor treatment options
lack of prophylactics
lack of support, to much stigmatation which leads to denial not getting tested.
the virus infects without symptoms and even in aids their are no symptoms specific to hiv/aids tho there are some symptoms that may be sugestive but even the ones that are not everyone has.
these factors propetuate the problem and make it 100x worse.

I find there is no target race for the virus
the infection rate has more to do with income/education/lifestyle
by personal experience I know I cant give accurate statistics but I tend to pause a bit on saying lifestyles as most the infected women I have met were good women married at the time they got infected.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The way I see it, Spliff 4020 is right, truthseeka is the actual racist. Oh but I forgot, only whitey can be racist.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
TRUTHSEEKA ----> Sorry it took me so long to respond...I was at work..

I googled just as you said to. Unfortunatly only 2 hits came back, both to ATS. Hmmm...Perhaps your indeed paranoid. And no, you didnt say the WHITE man was trying to kill you guys, you said the CIA. So the brothers are working against you to..beyond stupid

Am I racist? Hardly. What I am, is tired of blacks, jews, indians and all the rest of society who want to blame all of their shortcomings on what the white man did to them. If you are in school now, you were probably born in the late 70s early 80s. You were never a slave. You were not a tuskegee. Your an american with every right as me, and probably have a free ride thru school since your ancestors were slaves. But is it enough?

No its not. You and yours do not strive for equality. If you did you would have shut up by now. Instead you want superiority. All the white people are afraid to say anything for fear or being labled a racist.

You came on here and made baseless claims about the CIA trying to kill your people. While you didnt say "whitey is trying to kill us", you might as well be. Whine whine whine. Get over it. Jump into modern day society. Or at least tell us, what you want? What do you want from the evil government that is trying to exterminate you. More money??? Or should I say, Mo Money ???

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Personally, I believe the white race have a natural authority over Native Americans and blacks. It is a god given right. In Africa blacks have a whole continent and still manage to murder, kill and maime each other. However I still do see HIV as a biological weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join