It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount announced. Prediction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

I would say your prediction seems very accurate to me,all indications showed the bias of the government for Hillary,now the banksters will want a pay back of sorts,and I too see Russia as an allie being a turning point

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

I thought the same and immediately started reading responses by other members saying as much.

Not well sourced, for coming from a professional journalist.

Also..."Them's the BRAKES"!? Dead giveaway.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Congrats. You had a preconceived opinion and confirmed it by finding some other people who agree with you. Good science. Also, much better journalism than I was ever capable of.

Sources should not be needed for things that are obvious.

Claim 1. It has just been announced that CIA and other officials believe Russian hackers influenced the 2016 election results, and an official recount of state polling data has begun across the nation. Source: Every major news outlet as of 9 o'clock last night.

Claim two: White House has announced sending soldiers into Syria despite Russia's stance against U.S. involvement. Again: Every major news outlet as of 9 p.m. last night.

Here's a new piece of the puzzle, actually. A shipment of 50 new F35 stealth bombers has just been purchased by the state of Israel, and the shipment is allegedly en route. Source: CNN, MSNBC.

Let me ask you clever naysayers something.

What exactly do you think you're debunking here?

Seems guy one is pissed off because I made another post a couple years ago, and the other is pissed because he feels he shouldn't be forced to Google and read the actual news and decide for himself whether I'm wrong or right about WW3.

How dare some guy who used to work at a pizza place have an opinion and submit it for other people to consider.

Oh, and lastly, I am quite sorry for saying "Them's the brakes." As a super important journalist who never uses colloquialisms and whos editor lives with him 24-7 to revise any internet posts, I'm sorry you were subjected to that wildly unprofessional behavior.
You have found the smoking gun. We will publish a front page correction in tomorrow's issue.

No, but seriously, you seem to have an unreasonably high opinion of the people who actually gather the news.

How do you think reporters live, anyway? Do you think we run off of nuclear power, slick our hair with Gorilla Glue and have cybernetic implants that allow them to know just how to speak on the internet to convince you they're reporters?

Friend, even the people running this world are not much smarter than we are. It's a scary thought, I know, but also an important thing to realize.

Furthermore, the old dynamic of ATS used to be: We watch what's going on in the world, and bring it here to connect all the dots.
I've noticed a lot of users complaining that the quality of ATS has gone down in recent years, and while I don't mean to launch a personal attack I have to say, maybe attitudes like this are a significant contributing factor.

I make a prediction based on known data, and here some of you are, attacking every possible aspect of the OP except the actual prediction, because you're so focused on your righteous duty of putting a former fast food worker in his place.

And we wonder why wars keep happening. Heck, people on ATS can't even set aside their egos long enough to discuss a prediction without resorting to ad hominem.
edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Something that needed to be said.

edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Addressing personal attack.

edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Adding a citation

edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

1. For all we know that's not even your insurance sheet.

2. If it is your insurance sheet you could have been a janitor for all we know, it doesn't show the job title.

You're right this is the internet, everything said and done here is true. My father is the pope and my mother was Elvis after he got his sex change, of course.

I never said you said they lie, everyone with a sane mind and an entry level IQ would know that the news lies. I can show you a couple links to prove this if you would like.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I see less skepticism on posts titled "I'm Julian Assange, ask me anything" and who I am isn't even the important part here!

If the first paragraph annoys you so much, then just ignore the part about me being a former journalist, and judge the merit of the prediction, because that is the point of the OP.

Thank you.
edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

edit on 11-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Cut it down because brevity is better

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ok I'll bite on your "prediction"

1. 200 soldiers hardly counts as a "wave". Hardly a middle finger by any means. When the us sends 10-20,000 troops then we can continue on this point.

2. There has been no nationwide recount as of December 10th, if there was it would be nullified by the December 13th deadline.

3. They are not saying that Russia directly hacked the election but rather influenced America by leaking emails. This wouldn't show on a recount anyways.

4 People are bringing up fake news now because the masses have been shown that the media has been caught red handed as pushing lies and pure biased information as fact. They lost the people's trust and now has begun the witch hunt as to who is truthful.

Feel better now that I chimed in on your so called "prediction"?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Actually, yes. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Why should it cost me money, to approve of your freedom?

Because it costs the rest of us to approve of yours. I.E. religions tax exemption, and all the other exemptions a person can gain due to religion. The costs of supporting all the unwanted welfare babies born because your religious objections to birth control and abortion.

Yeah, your "freedom" has been costing the rest of the country, too.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe this will put a bit of light on

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Dude , I have been Around for 6 Decades , and I have Learned in that time to Spot BS a Mile Away . I Know what is Real , and what is Unreal . Your Story here is Pure BS . A Fun Read though.....

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

In two and a half decades I've learned to spot hubris from a mile away. My story is 100% true. Try again, professor.
And also, being cynical about everything is something the 20 year olds have totally covered without you. I simply made a freaking PREDICTION. Look, mister wise 60 year old: You don't know me and my STORY was never the point.
On the bright side, it is sort of fun watching people who think they're geniuses get it totally wrong with such scathing conviction and miss the point entirely.

It's not about me being a former journalist. It's about the pieces I put together and whether or not it could actually be the way things turn out. With all the people on this thread being outright jerks and going in for the kill honestly I kind of hope we all get nuked.

Just for the record though, I did work as a journalist, and I did get told we were taking an anti-trump, pro Hillary stance. I never dreamed that would be so hard to believe, or that so many people would latch onto that and make it the sticking point. I even showed a document with my company logo on it. You'd think I claimed to be a secret agent or something.

But hey, at least you're all so much smarter than me. Can't get one past you guys.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

In two and a half decades I've learned to spot hubris from a mile away. My story is 100% true. Try again, professor.
And also, being cynical about everything is something the 20 year olds have totally covered without you. I simply made a freaking PREDICTION. Look, mister wise 60 year old: You don't know me and my STORY was never the point.
On the bright side, it is sort of fun watching people who think they're geniuses get it totally wrong with such scathing conviction and miss the point entirely.

It's not about me being a former journalist. It's about the pieces I put together and whether or not it could actually be the way things turn out. With all the people on this thread being outright jerks and going in for the kill honestly I kind of hope we all get nuked.

Just for the record though, I did work as a journalist, and I did get told we were taking an anti-trump, pro Hillary stance. I never dreamed that would be so hard to believe, or that so many people would latch onto that and make it the sticking point. I even showed a document with my company logo on it. You'd think I claimed to be a secret agent or something.

But hey, at least you're all so much smarter than me. Can't get one past you guys.

Your Right , I Still do not Believe this Story .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

He's not.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

1. For all we know that's not even your insurance sheet.

2. If it is your insurance sheet you could have been a janitor for all we know, it doesn't show the job title.

You're right this is the internet, everything said and done here is true. My father is the pope and my mother was Elvis after he got his sex change, of course.

I never said you said they lie, everyone with a sane mind and an entry level IQ would know that the news lies. I can show you a couple links to prove this if you would like.

but it is my insurance sheet. Now they're investigating Trump ties with Russia just like I implied. Lot Lizard? Really? Go harass someone else. You haven't had enough fun?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Update: 6 April, 2017.
As of today the Trump Administration has now ordered air bombing strikes in Syria.
At least 50 Tomahawk missiles and over 40 Cruise missiles.
We teeter on the edge now, with the potentiality of a hot war between U.S. and Russia depending mostly on the Kremlin's response to this action.
edit on 6-4-2017 by LAkadian because: Spelling

edit on 6-4-2017 by LAkadian because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join