It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump Didn’t Let A Homeless Woman Live In One Of His Hotels For Free

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

If someone is reporting on what Pizzagate was and providing the run down of the theory behind it and the material then most likely no.

But if they were reporting it as a real thing without validating it then they would be fake. Or perhaps just fooled by it.

But if they were just showing what was gathered so as to let people understand what it was all about then I'd say no.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1. You people that are defending infowars obviously don't visit the site as much as I do to laugh at it. No one's mentioned the fact there was a YUUUUUGE red header the last 2 days that said:

CODE RED: INFO WARS IS BEING SHUTDOWN BY THE GOVERNMENT IN X HOURS

The entire site is run on sensationalism, not facts, or truth.

2. People trust The Onion more than Infowars, and The Onion is purposefully, knowingly, false, for comedy.
www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 10-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Alex Jones claims he's being shut down almost as much as the Radical Christian Right claim that the End Times are Here.

link   
Why is it always a "spokesperson" ? What does this person do that makes them a "spokesperson" ? Article doesnt say . If no condition stated that makes someone a "spokesperson" than I will stay neutral on this one. Could have been anyone touting themselves as a "spokesperson" . Or , the person that wrote the article picked someone off the street...
When looking at an article , and regarding fake sh**) this is the first thing to look for.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: mtnshredder

If it makes you feel any better I've been even longer than you and the same can be said about all the Trump Trolls and Alt-Righters who've literally filled up this site. I won't say all of them exactly but many of them have turned this place in to nothing but a better looking 4chan board where they do nothing but harass others who they don't agree with and spread BS without sources or even the least bit of investigation in to it.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. It's a debacle on both sides, sad times indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Alex Jones claims he's being shut down almost as much as the Radical Christian Right claim that the End Times are Here.

Yes, I know, but the huge timer and header that takes up 2/5 the page was just overkill.

I wonder what the timer was 'based on' :^)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Huh??? I'm not sure if I understand you post.

I was just trying say that there are obviously some sources that can be shown to be major BS and liars quite easily. They are just so far over the top it's amazing that anyone takes them serious.

Getting news form Alex Jones is about as accurate as getting news from George Noory or the guys on Ancient Aliens.

The thread was not about infowars. It was about claims from a woman that said she lived in Trump Tower rent-free. Swills used a BuzzFeed article to show that the reports were not confirmed and denied by Trump staff and then went on to say that who ever believed it must have got the story from infowars. I checked infowars and in big bold print they said it was NOT CONFIRMED.

Are you going to stop getting news from sites that pushed unverified claims that Trump was sexuality assaulting women too? It was a story from a single party that was denied by Trump but Clinton fans wouldn't believe Trump. Now that he is denying the claims from claims from a single source they are jumping all over anyone that believed the claims and saying that only infowars readers would believe them.

Hypocrites

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Christ man, relax.

I was just mentioning Alex Jones because you mentioned him.

I didn't realize it was going to trigger you in to all this.

It was just a comment. Don't read too much into it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So what exactly is your problem then? You claim to not align with either party, think Alex Jones is a whack job, yet have been triggered by the debunking of a ultra right leaning news story...and bagging on the left at the same time.

Methinks you're the one talking out your neck, or least with a forked tongue..

Oh and I don't align with either party either, so uh yeah, there's that..

Little man

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They added the not confirmed bit later on.

The original article had no such thing.

archive.is...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

They added the not confirmed bit later on.

The original article had no such thing.

archive.is...

That one just reports word for word what the woman said in her video.

And it seems Infowars is clarifying that it is now not confirmed. It would have been nice for Trump if CNN would put in as much effort to explain to their viewers that Trump molesting children was not confirmed. I guess it is ok if it's CNN spreading fake news....

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So what exactly is your problem then? You claim to not align with either party, think Alex Jones is a whack job, yet have been triggered by the debunking of a ultra right leaning news story...and bagging on the left at the same time.

Methinks you're the one talking out your neck, or least with a forked tongue..

Oh and I don't align with either party either, so uh yeah, there's that..

Little man

I've done told you a few times. Funny, my Aussie friends don't seem to have the same comprehension problems as you.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

That's about as much integrity I give Jones..he sells fear and vitamin water.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Ironic how this thread isn't really about Trump, and your the only one going off topic.

Ironic that you post memes and think your smart lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

A number picked out of a hat..tinfoil hat, if you will.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Time to take your heads out of the sand.

The problem is you are applying that to one side only. Both sides are equally bad and should take this advice. The left published non stop fake news.

<< 1  2   >>

join