It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump Didn’t Let A Homeless Woman Live In One Of His Hotels For Free

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Actually, this isn't about attacking Trump because in this case he's done nothing wrong. The attacks are directed at Alex Jones and anyone who spreads his propaganda.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ironic one fake news outlet actually tried to get the facts while the other didn't bother.

Speaking of fake news, you sure do post a lot of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Granted all MSM outlets aren't perfect but you cannot compare them to Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Huh?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And I'm doing it again to cement the fact the story is BS. Maybe you should have checked your source before posting that thread.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Swills

Infowars had enough integrity to say the story was unconfirmed.

Integrity?

Like when they got the scoop with Charlie Sheen interviewing Obama?

Infowars are the kings of BS, and have zero credibility or integrity.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Lol.

Re-read the thread.

I posted the buzz feed link a minute after the OP.

I knew it was fake all along.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well it makes sense we will see fake news about fake news.

Did you forget about the thread you yourself made just the other day?

Good God, the hypocrisy is insane here.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm sure Buzzfeed wouldn't have reported anything if they found out the story was true, since their goal was to attempt to dig up dirt and ignore everything else.

Hence why, like many other members have already pointed out, they conveniently omitted the part where infowars put a disclaimer saying the story is unconfirmed... which kind of ruins your allegations in the OP.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So you are saying he did not do something nice but did he do something bad?

The trend of building up ones own argument only to knock it down is outright pathetic and childish as all hell.

You're the only one saying that - OP hasn't mentioned anything even remotely close.

Not to mention, you're asking a loaded question which is fallacious in itself.

The fact that people consider AJ to be credible in any way either have not ever bothered to listen to the man or don't remember his tirades from the past.

He's just as bad as any TV "news," station and for what it's worth I haven't watched cable/antenna TV in at least five years. I can't stand the mainstream media and I don't bother with it whatsoever.

AJ is on an entirely different level, though. Dude is a pathological liar and fear-mongerer.

I know memes are the new trend and Americans don't have an attention span past them or Twitter headlines but for those interested in Alex Jones and the rampant lies he's spread for a number of years, here you are.

If you seriously think for a second anything that nutjob has to say is credible I honestly feel bad for you. Clearly - you don't care about truth, objectivity, rationality, and journalism.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Swills
www.buzzfeed.com...

A woman’s claims in a now-viral video that she has lived in Trump Tower rent-free for up to nine years with the blessing of President-elect Donald Trump himself is not true, a Trump Hotels spokesperson told BuzzFeed News Friday.

“There is no validity to the video,” said Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

The video, which first appeared to be posted on YouTube in July, gained traction on Thursday after it was published on InfoWars, a right-wing conspiracy outlet, and celebrated by Trump supporters who said it contradicts criticism that Trump is a bigot.

The InfoWars link was shared more than 28,000 times on Facebook.

Who would have thought a FAKE NEWS site like Inforwars was lying about Trump letting a homeless woman live in his tower? But welcome to the age of ignorance where people will believe ANYTHING that confirms their bias, looking at you Trump supporters.

You know, with the internet literally at our finger tips you would think people were more informed but by all appearances it's only made them more ignorant and stupid.

Time to take your heads out of the sand.

Infowars claim is the story is unconfirmed.

YOUR the FAKE news Swills. As usual.

He's just confirming his bias like a good liberal facist should.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You and your little group are doing a damn good job of ruining this site, at least for me. You all post the most negative troll post of the same drivel over and over, there's such little substance in any of it. Do you not ever tire of this negative crap or is the pay that good? I almost feel sorry for you.

I've been around here since 07-08 ish and used to to really enjoy it here, anymore not so much.

edit on 10-12-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Troll posts and drivel?

As in the truth?

The truth makes you sad?

Poor baby, do you want a safe space to go where you won't get triggered?

Where kool aide flows like wine and Alex Jones' dulcet tones echo down the hallways?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If it makes you feel any better I've been even longer than you and the same can be said about all the Trump Trolls and Alt-Righters who've literally filled up this site. I won't say all of them exactly but many of them have turned this place in to nothing but a better looking 4chan board where they do nothing but harass others who they don't agree with and spread BS without sources or even the least bit of investigation in to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I'm the fake news? That doesn't even make sense. Are you defending Infowars?

Define fake news?

You claimed that infowars was reporting something. I went to their site to see and in big bold letters at the top of the article they stated the story was not verified. So what you were claiming in this thread about them was fake.

I wasn't ever defending Trump, but then I witnessed the hystaria of news reports that were singling him out and discriminating against his views which made me HAVE to defend him.

I sniff out and attack bullies. It's who I am. You sir are a bully. I can smell it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Alex Jones once reported that Hillary and Obama are literally Demons who smell of sulfur. You know because they're literally supposed to be from the pits of hell.

If you think those are the words of an honest person of integrity then you're crazy.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Alex Jones once reported that Hillary and Obama are literally Demons who smell of sulfur. You know because they're literally supposed to be from the pits of hell.

If you think those are the words of an honest person of integrity then you're crazy.

I never said they were. I was checking on Swills words not infowars. So now you can say anything about anyone as long as that someone said something in that past that could not be defended?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Does that mean that anyone that reported anything on Pizzagate is going to be labeled "fake" from now on about anything they write about? Pizzagate is a hoax and a lot of sites carried the claims for members to look at even if they were not supporting the claims. By your rational, all those sites including this one is 100% "fake news"

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Huh??? I'm not sure if I understand you post.

I was just trying say that there are obviously some sources that can be shown to be major BS and liars quite easily. They are just so far over the top it's amazing that anyone takes them serious.

Getting news form Alex Jones is about as accurate as getting news from George Noory or the guys on Ancient Aliens.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Troll posts and drivel?

As in the truth?

The truth makes you sad?

Poor baby, do you want a safe space to go where you won't get triggered?

Where kool aide flows like wine and Alex Jones' dulcet tones echo down the hallways?

The truth???? BWAAAH "You can't handle the truth" hence the fact we have to wade through all these idiotic childish post. The post that many (not all) of the left leaners seem to make are good for one thing only, trying to trigger an emotional response from people that don't agree with the BS they're spewing. Honestly, I could care less, I just get tired of reading all the same negative crap from people talking out the side of their neck, like you. Be careful who you call baby little man, I'm anything but.

For the record, I don't align with either party and I think AJ is a whack job a large majority of the time.
edit on 10-12-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join