It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump Didn’t Let A Homeless Woman Live In One Of His Hotels For Free

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

A woman’s claims in a now-viral video that she has lived in Trump Tower rent-free for up to nine years with the blessing of President-elect Donald Trump himself is not true, a Trump Hotels spokesperson told BuzzFeed News Friday.

“There is no validity to the video,” said Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

The video, which first appeared to be posted on YouTube in July, gained traction on Thursday after it was published on InfoWars, a right-wing conspiracy outlet, and celebrated by Trump supporters who said it contradicts criticism that Trump is a bigot.

The InfoWars link was shared more than 28,000 times on Facebook.

Who would have thought a FAKE NEWS site like Inforwars was lying about Trump letting a homeless woman live in his tower? But welcome to the age of ignorance where people will believe ANYTHING that confirms their bias, looking at you Trump supporters.

You know, with the internet literally at our finger tips you would think people were more informed but by all appearances it's only made them more ignorant and stupid.

Time to take your heads out of the sand.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Who would have thought a FAKE NEWS site like Inforwars"

Infowars has never published anything that was true?

Is infowars a news site? Sounds like someone blog rather than a real news site.

I do not go to that site, so I have no idea....but it would be hard to believe that any site is worse than the National Enquirer, but even those wacko's get it right once in a while.

So how do you judge what is a real news site and a fake news site? Does one false story negate a sites entire reputation? Does it take 2 false stories? Looks like the MSM is in some serious doo doo if that is the case.
edit on R532016-12-10T14:53:09-06:00k5312Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-12-10T14:54:26-06:00k5412Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R552016-12-10T14:55:40-06:00k5512Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-12-10T15:54:43-06:00k5412Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Infowars had enough integrity to say the story was unconfirmed.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Like all good disinfo sites they sprinkle truth with complete lies. You really never visited that site? Infowars is worse than the NE because Jones makes up and pushes insane theories, like Sandy Hook was staged to take our guns but shockingly our guns still belong to us. Jones never retracts any of his false claims and morons on the net eat it up and spread it like a virus.

But speaking of the NE and fake news, remember when Trump cited them as a source claiming Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK?

Yup, this is real life.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Integrity and Infowars are never used in the same sentence but that didn't stop them from pushing compete BS, as always.

Alex Jones isn't in the Fact business.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.buzzfeed.com...

A woman’s claims in a now-viral video that she has lived in Trump Tower rent-free for up to nine years with the blessing of President-elect Donald Trump himself is not true, a Trump Hotels spokesperson told BuzzFeed News Friday.

“There is no validity to the video,” said Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

The video, which first appeared to be posted on YouTube in July, gained traction on Thursday after it was published on InfoWars, a right-wing conspiracy outlet, and celebrated by Trump supporters who said it contradicts criticism that Trump is a bigot.

The InfoWars link was shared more than 28,000 times on Facebook.

Who would have thought a FAKE NEWS site like Inforwars was lying about Trump letting a homeless woman live in his tower? But welcome to the age of ignorance where people will believe ANYTHING that confirms their bias, looking at you Trump supporters.

You know, with the internet literally at our finger tips you would think people were more informed but by all appearances it's only made them more ignorant and stupid.

Time to take your heads out of the sand.

Infowars claim is the story is unconfirmed.

YOUR the FAKE news Swills. As usual.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Posts link from Buzzfeed, proceeds to criticize "fake news".

Funny how they label infowars right-wing after AJ spent 8 years attacking the Bush administration. People really have a short memory.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Posted already.

Cool. Who cares? Still love the man.

You know you call us uninformed, but it seems all the Hillary supporters I've run into believe in lies or have no opinions. Get your head out of the sand.
edit on 10-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So you are saying he did not do something nice but did he do something bad?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well it makes sense we will see fake news about fake news.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Watchout swills, trump has is own fake army on ats, they will cry, they will scream, they wont stay on topic, they will pout, but good job anyways.

There just like trump there good at insults but cant take any themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: RickinVa

Like all good disinfo sites they sprinkle truth with complete lies. You really never visited that site? Infowars is worse than the NE because Jones makes up and pushes insane theories, like Sandy Hook was staged to take our guns but shockingly our guns still belong to us. Jones never retracts any of his false claims and morons on the net eat it up and spread it like a virus.

But speaking of the NE and fake news, remember when Trump cited them as a source claiming Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK?

Yup, this is real life.

That would include literally every single mass media outlet, ever.

No media outlet has been or will be 100% factually right 100% of the time. Whether it's intentional or not is another matter entirely.

#allnewsisfakenews
edit on 10-12-2016 by Shamrock6 because: i busted my hash tag

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You lied to me I went there looked they said this was from a you tube video and said alleged meaning the woman made the claim. Now I'm mad you made me go to info wars a nut cases website who believes in every conspiracy theory known to man to find out you lied to me. But looks like anytime something shows up with Trump and his kindness they post it. I saw the woman whos mortgage he paid off and with that they just linked the daily mail article. in both cases they didn't say they were true but linked them for people to see. There is sooooo much wrong with Alex Jones that there is no need to make things up

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He hasnt jailed Hillary yet, very nice guy

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I'm the fake news? That doesn't even make sense. Are you defending Infowars?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Ironic how this thread isn't really about Trump, and your the only one going off topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ya know, I did post this already.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Isn't it funny a fake news site like BuzzFeed would actually contact Trumps hotel to confirm or deny this story while Infowars just posts it? I guess Alex Jones can't afford to make a long distance call eh?

Lemme guess, you don't consider Jones to be fake news? I'm sure you listen to him daily, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Damn that Trump for not doing what fake media claims he did. That bastard.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Trump supporters are the most uniformed people in politics I've ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join