It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Macaulay Culkin and his band singing about?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah,

Lets communicate through links when talking about PG:

Although the Pizzagate controversy remains a high-interest conspiracy, we are unable to locate any substantive aspect of the claims that could be fact-checked or otherwise held up to the light to determine their veracity.

And while rumors about pedophilia and child trafficking remain standard in urban folklore, roughly 90 percent [PDF] of assaults on children in the U.S. are committed by a friend or family member, a number reiterated by the United States Department of Justice. Most [PDF] abuse of the nature alleged is committed by family members, family friends, or other trusted adults — without the use of coded toys or pizzeria sex rings.

That Snopes Article

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
Yeah,

Lets communicate through links when talking about PG:

Although the Pizzagate controversy remains a high-interest conspiracy, we are unable to locate any substantive aspect of the claims that could be fact-checked or otherwise held up to the light to determine their veracity.

And while rumors about pedophilia and child trafficking remain standard in urban folklore, roughly 90 percent [PDF] of assaults on children in the U.S. are committed by a friend or family member, a number reiterated by the United States Department of Justice. Most [PDF] abuse of the nature alleged is committed by family members, family friends, or other trusted adults — without the use of coded toys or pizzeria sex rings.

That Snopes Article

You are off topic how do you like the songs.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Annee

So this is all coincidence? Pizza gate has nothing to do with this?

You are seriously asking that question?

www.dhs.gov...

Across the nation, we're all part of communities. In cities, on farms, and in the suburbs, we share everyday moments with our neighbors, colleagues, family, and friends. It's easy to take for granted the routine moments in our every day—going to work or school, the grocery store or the gas station. But your every day is different than your neighbor’s—filled with the moments that make it uniquely yours. So if you see something you know shouldn't be there—or someone's behavior that doesn't seem quite right—say something. Because only you know what’s supposed to be in your everyday. Informed, alert communities play a critical role in keeping our nation safe. "If You See Something, Say Something™" engages the public in protecting our homeland through awareness–building, partnerships, and other outreach.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If that's the case...

Then I don't even want to know what the story and meaning behind this one is!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The band got booed off stage in Notts uk rock fest. Crowd shouting very strange things.
Was sad.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The question I have is why should we pay attention to Culkin for anything at all? When he was a kid, he was funny. Home Alone was great! Now, not so much. He makes Kurt Cobain look like a snappy dresser. What does he know about well, anything at all?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
If that's the case...

Then I don't even want to know what the story and meaning behind this one is!

Pictures on the wall in different scenes, props, interesting nice ending too. I was thinking, if I were a songwriter/singer I would express the things I could not in regular conversation. I would either make a joke of the things I am unable to talk about or I would sing seriously about those things my strongest emotions.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The question I have is why should we pay attention to Culkin for anything at all? When he was a kid, he was funny. Home Alone was great! Now, not so much. He makes Kurt Cobain look like a snappy dresser. What does he know about well, anything at all?

Well lets see, I don't really know since I have not had to walk a mile in his shoes. i certainly take no note of how "snappy" anyone is of a dresser.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join