It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange buildings, UFOs, footprints, tracks and pyramids on our Moon ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A top 100 of the best unexplained pictures from our Moon

This is a great collection of all the strangest of things that can be found in the photos provided by NASA

But remember, only one of these have to be true to change the world we know.

Here are some some highlights of the collection.

I recommend watching some lectures with NASA Whistle blower Donna Hare
She speaks about UFO´s and buildings on our Moon

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe there is something going on the moon that our "trusty" government is not telling us, whether it is ancient, military, or alien.

I hope to live to the day when we finally are told the TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I wish I could trust the pictures NASA supplies the public with.

I just don't know which ones too believe.

I know that's sad But,
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?

It has been so convoluted over the last 40 years by what picture has been tampered and which has not.

Going against which source to believe or not.

I just don't know anymore what to believe.

I think I'll just sit back and watc.
Accept at face value what I think is real and not try to keep it to myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Yo, yo, yo, yo! Where lies the excitement in being a passive member rather than being a truth seeking actively engaged member that deems everything looks cool at face value and then trying to find ways that it may not be true? Now that is a life lived to its fullest

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Love this. Most is explainable with pixels, downright enhanced or seeing patterns in chaos, but there are some gems. I like the bullet shaped thing withe the trail [1:30], a really boring one in a crater [2:53], that looks like either water was flowing there or something 'grew' treelike branches [as in crystals]. Looks boring at first but makes you wonder what made that pattern? On the moon?

The one with the cube is too good to be true [6:56] if that thing exists in the moon as seen and not a leftover box by humans, then...aliens.

That 'walking' stone is obviously a stone doing the same [natural] dynamics as those here on Earth.

I think it's a good idea to have all in one place. The good, the bad and the downright ridiculous. S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Any 'civilization' on the Moon wold have to be built underground to escape being bombarded with the Suns radiation and micrometeorites.

Ummm, you think those advanced species would have figure that out by now.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Secret space program whistle blower William Tompkins talks to Jeff Rense about the moon:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Go to originals published at the time when you're dealing with old images - they aren't hard to get hold of.

Some of those are made up (like the fake buildings at 3:33), some are image artifacts, and some aren't even on our moon - the 2nd one in the video, for example, is Iapetus, which orbits Saturn. A lot are perfectly natural, like the boulder trails at 1:39. The 'bizaree thing' at 1:48 i actually an Apollo command module photographed from a lunar module.

The 2nd image in the OP is actually a lunar orbiter image with a grid superimposed that isn't in the original.

Good clickbait revenue, nothing else.

Go check out Indian, Japanese and Chinese images of you want to verify what your seeing and don't trust NASA.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

This William dude sounds like a "dis-info" agent if you ask me. Too many "Uhhhh's" in his statements.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I wish ATS would require that any image from any space program provided the exact file data so that the image could be traced and reviewed on the parent site. That would cut down on the hoaxes and "enhanced" images that show up here and nowhere else in typical media.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

I know that's sad But,
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?

It has been so convoluted over the last 40 years by what picture has been tampered and which has not.

I agree, it seems like they like to alter pictures whether real or not. They add or subtract things from pictures. It is almost like an obsessive psychopathic trait or something, they want to distort reality just because they can. We can't tell the truth from a lie.

Actually, that is what society does too, especially those at the top. I suppose we can't expect NASA or any Scientific agency to be different.
edit on 10-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Are william tompkins credentials verifiable or significant? I saw coorey goode mentioned in your link and it's hard to take anything seriously when it comes to that guy. I'm not dismissing anything, but it's hard to take any "whistleblower" seriously if their credientials are just a photo in the navy or picture of them doing work in the national guard.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

This William dude sounds like a "dis-info" agent if you ask me. Too many "Uhhhh's" in his statements.

Finally . You answered my question on another topic....
However , the moon 'rang like a bell" when they crashed the probe into it. Also , there are a lot more strangeness there than just what is in his thread..

edit on 12/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Look, I want to believe in structures on the moon. I think that video you posted had a few good pictures. But is that all the photo evidence? Just more scrubbed NASA photos? More Blobsquatches?

Are there leaked photos from other space agencies of oddities on the moon or does that not exist?

Or is this it.........

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, like a bell and a gong was reported. Your thoughts?
edit on 10-12-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I believe there is something going on the moon that our "trusty" government is not telling us, whether it is ancient, military, or alien.

I hope to live to the day when we finally are told the TRUTH!

At some point I believe they cannot hide it anymore
A event of some kind that all will see and capture on video

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

I know that's sad But,
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?

I am sure in the future when more countries will explore the moon in detail
We will get the bigger picture

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yo, yo, yo, yo! Where lies the excitement in being a passive member rather than being a truth seeking actively engaged member that deems everything looks cool at face value and then trying to find ways that it may not be true? Now that is a life lived to its fullest

Well said..
Us the people "humans" should all be informed if they found something up there
Space companies are payed by our tax money and are our staff.
To bad we have to look them over the shoulders all the time

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

That 'walking' stone is obviously a stone doing the same [natural] dynamics as those here on Earth.

Yes we have those..
But those are caused by a combination of wind and loose sand
And I remember NASA saying there is no wind on Mars

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Any 'civilization' on the Moon wold have to be built underground to escape being bombarded with the Suns radiation and micrometeorites.

Ummm, you think those advanced species would have figure that out by now.

Perhaps its just automated drones immune to radiation
If its human or alien.. could be both.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join