It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time lines we dance on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Actors and jokers are trained to follow their lines and most of the time if there is a reward they follow it blindly. When it is one person and their life it seems to matter little to us all. But when it is many of us working as a team for a particular result that is powerful and can be even seen as sinister. That is if we manage to put the dots together, most of us are compartmentalised. Take just one office block, most the time we hardly know what someone is really up in the room in front, forget knowing what is happening on the seventh floor. Quiet often this scenario if looked at philosophically can even be quiet depressive and quiet impossible to fathom.

The beginning scene of the dark knight where all the clowns went out and did as they were told brought this idea home for me. One is quiet content to kill another in the "belief" that he was a more important factor. Now the way I see it this is exactly the time-line we are being sold. Secretly of course, its all about ego and belief of your superiority. Take man and woman we are being played against each other exactly the way someone or some plan wants us too.
So how do we deal with this manipulated reality? This implanted dilemma?
The only way can be the fearless time-line, cause if we follow fear we know where that leads. Actors of course follow cues, how can we learn to skip over-them and write our own time lines.
My answer is Intuitive knowing, how do we develop that? Intuitively. Day by day, year by year, step by step.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

I will dance with you on that beautiful and fearless time-line!

Fear, fear, fear, and again I say, for "fear" itself self do we follow our lines and wear our masks!

What splendid freedom awaits us in fearlessness! That quality of Intuition that ever encompasses, by whatever name or ideal one would ascribe, surely it is a blessed ray of the Most High.

Psalm 23

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever."

new topics

join