It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
You know what they say....

Let a man grab unsuspecting women by the p***sy, and he'll be President!

What a country!

High five!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That is actually something I think was worth more investigation and effort than the stupid recounts. Waste of time and money. However, finding out the extent of adversarial foreign meddling is an issue of national security.

But yes, this is a good example of how clueless Trump is about the nature of his position, how the structure of power works, and just the very scope of his new found position in the web.

Liberals are freaking out and wetting themselves over Trump, but me, I'm laughing. Honestly, I hope the electoral college doesn't screw it up and go faithless, and that they stay true and elect Trump, as per the electoral wishes of the country. Do not deny this country the rope in which we hang ourselves with. It's a lesson we really need to learn, and I feel none are suited better to teach it than Trump and his brigade of mostly swamp creatures. So let them teach it.

The liberals also have a lesson to learn: the cost of being unrealistically ambiguous, the glorification of victimization, and micromanagement and the general weak/whiny method of attacking social problems is what leads to fiascoes like this year's election. Liberals need to take a hard look at themselves, because the fact that Hillary Clinton was their favorite and best horse in the race is the reason anyone even considered Trump. I could have told you before the primaries were even decided that Hillary Clinton was a seriously stupid risk for the Democrats to take. Beyond her bosom buddies in the upper tiers of the liberal establishment and the state of New York, the rest of the country didn't like her.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Lol you think highly of your own opinion, 49 here smart guy and very successful despite the economic nuke Obama dropped on our nation via the ACA.

Now run along get on your soapbox and practice your indgnance in the bathroom mirror.

Run along? Aye captain. But first reflect on this. You come on a thread about Trump and deliver one line, denouncing Obama. And that one line is nowhere near true. NOWHERE. That is not opinion, that is fact. Did he help further the economic problems? You bettcha. But to continue to focus on him alone, rather than decades of failed economic policies is either immature or a simple example of ignorance.

OK, now I skedaddle.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I predict under a Trump administration that the term "too big to fail" will now be seen as a good thing.

Bailouts = good
Banksters = good
Corporate lobbyists = good
Crony captalism = good
Federal Reserve = good
Goldman Sachs = good
Corporate cartel mergers = good

Long gone will be the days where we ATS members all agree that TPTB are bad people out to screw us over to line their own pockets... they'll now be our new unsung heroes.

I'm going to miss those good ol' ATS conspiracy days.

I miss those days already. This place damn sure isn't what it was when I first joined back in the day.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
You know what they say....

Just go ahead and say Black Democrats instead of that very thinly veiled bull# you posted.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The liberals also have a lesson to learn: the cost of being unrealistically ambiguous, the glorification of victimization, and micromanagement and the general weak/whiny method of attacking social problems is what leads to fiascoes like this year's election. Liberals need to take a hard look at themselves, because the fact that Hillary Clinton was their favorite and best horse in the race is the reason anyone even considered Trump. I could have told you before the primaries were even decided that Hillary Clinton was a seriously stupid risk for the Democrats to take. Beyond her bosom buddies in the upper tiers of the liberal establishment and the state of New York, the rest of the country didn't like her.

I don't know why they are blind to this woman. How do they think we got President Obama? Obama never would have become President if he had been competing for the position with anyone else. People took Obama, though many didn't want him because it was better him then Clinton.

So what do they do? They try to push her off on the American people again. It worked getting Obama in by pitting him against a weak, sketchy, incompetent pairing, so he won by default.

Now comes this election, they push her against an advertised, crude, sexist, incompetent, blowhard of a candidate, thinking that it will make her a shoo in. They failed because they are blinded by their ego and ambition. The American people don't want Hillary. Not because she is a woman. Not even because she is a lying, corrupt, insider, well it may play a small part into why they don't want her. But the main reason they don't want her is because she is a Clinton.

Americans like dynasties on TV and in other countries. They despise the idea of a dynasty in America, because that is one of the things that we think sets us apart. We really believe that you don't have to be a Royal to be President. That is at the heart of being an American, we believe that any old Joe Blow can be President.

If they had chosen anyone else we would not be having this discussion today. Trump never would have won. Their blind backing of a dead horse is why Trump is President Elect and they can only blame themselves for that happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join