It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Clinton Foundation is legitimate why are donations drying up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

The Clinton Foundation, renamed the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation, was reorganized when Chelsea took a larger role, had an internal audit and dropped some donors to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.

Also, Hillary Clinton, at some point, changed her focus to campaigning rather than speaking engagements. That would certainly reduce that amount. There was also a huge uproar from the right as to her being paid high amounts for speaking to Wall Street, especially Goldman-Sachs.However, it seems to be fine for Trump to hire from Goldman-Sachs..

The Clinton Global Initiative seems to be doing fine and is a separate entity.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
No one to come in here and correct the record, and tell us it was actually Trump who received million dollar donations from foreign entities who simultaneously funded terrorist organizations.

Sometimes I sleep, lol. Trump's foundation is a joke that usually had no money in it at all, was handled poorly. He spent money on personal items that were never re sold to benefit charity. He 'accidentally' donated to the campaign of someone about to indict him (Whoopsie!). He also solicited money from other charities, then pledged donations in the name of his foundation and take all the credit, as in accepting a LITERAL AWARD at an event that benefited his Mar a Lago resort in an amount far surpassing whatever was donated anywhere. He also took ridiculous amounts of time to make promised donations to, especially, veterans groups.

Trump's foundation is the one with glaring problems, that was created to funnel (read wash) profits from the book The Art of the Deal (How very ironic!!).

edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The Clinton Foundation, renamed the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation, was reorganized when Chelsea took a larger role, had an internal audit and dropped some donors to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.

Also, Hillary Clinton, at some point, changed her focus to campaigning rather than speaking engagements. That would certainly reduce that amount. There was also a huge uproar from the right as to her being paid high amounts for speaking to Wall Street, especially Goldman-Sachs.However, it seems to be fine for Trump to hire from Goldman-Sachs..

Well, he had a choice.

Take money from them or hire one of them.

Ya can't do both.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: reldra

Well, he had a choice.

Take money from them or hire one of them.

Ya can't do both.

LOL.

Actually though, as I think about it (just having my coffee, it's early), his choices were to take money in speaking to them or GIVE them cabinet positions. Which one has farther-reaching effects?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hillary Clinton is a private citizen now. She can make as much money as she wants giving speeches all over the world. The money won't dry up for long. What she does is no one's business anymore and that makes these threads bullies. Welcome to Trump world.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Where's your link. Bolding text to look like a link doesn't cut it

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
She can make as much money as she wants giving speeches all over the world.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that there will be not nearly as much interest to have her speak, what with her being a two time loser and all.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which is what will make her interesting. I am sure some countries would like to know "why democracy?".

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

"Don't do what I did if you want to win"?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is a private citizen now. She can make as much money as she wants giving speeches all over the world. The money won't dry up for long. What she does is no one's business anymore and that makes these threads bullies. Welcome to Trump world.

That is a deflection IMHO. She is guilty of participating in a fraud is all i can say. There simply are none so blind as those that refuse to see. I hope that is what it is with those not 'seeing' what a whole lot of the rest of us have when being honest with ourselves?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This maybe?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have repeatedly called for charges with a trial. I have emailed congress asking for charges and a trial. If you truly believe there is evidence of fraud and child sex slaves, what is the hold back? Otherwise, she is innocent and a private citizen who is being harassed by bullies.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Interesting. You attacked Trump mercilessly during the election for his private business dealings years before he ever ran.
Let's hope Hillary ends up in jail. Then she can be a private citizen who can do no more harm to the world.

edit on 11/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

None of what you said is true. But then, you don't have any moral high ground til charges and a trial ensue, so your opinion is worthless.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well if it will make money, why not. Right out of "the art of the deal".

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Does this make Hillary the highest paid wh*re in this world's history?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I have repeatedly called for charges with a trial. I have emailed congress asking for charges and a trial. If you truly believe there is evidence of fraud and child sex slaves, what is the hold back? Otherwise, she is innocent and a private citizen who is being harassed by bullies.

Calling for a fair trial is what I am doing too. Innocent till proven guilty but what about all the FBI stuff that shows they have evidence similar to the past cases where people are in prison? I suspect we can't resolve this until it is in a court of law which the current admin appears to be protecting their legacy and no concern for what is moral. Unless, it is the conservative morals that they disagree and are giving all kind of awful names to those they disagree. This, instead of concentrating on a whole lot of somethings that are very real and tangible in this mess.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And the new president and his campaign promise? That was the one promise I really believed and wanted. While she is still alive it is the only way to resolve it.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She's also as suspiciously missing as Assange.

Haven't seen her face since the campaign trail. I guess it's best to lay low and not give anyone more reason to pry into her families dealings.

She's had several speaking engagements, the first one a week after the election. You've not seem them. She's in good shape and seems to be doing well. She has expressed concern as of this week over fake news.

Which fake news is the reason her foundation is slipping. When Trump saw his little money-maker was being exposed for the ruse is it, he couldn't stand it and had to drag her down in the mud with him. It's the Trump way. As we've have seen repeatedly since he won the election.

The Clinton foundation has rescued many children and sick people from AIDS and other diseases. Believe it, don't, who cares. Cling to Trump's and Russias lies.

You are a hack, a shill, a plant, right? Please, please tell me you are. I refuse to believe real legitimate people can be this woefully ignorant and blinded by political bias. Trump ain't great, agreed, but the Clinton foundation, legit? Bahahahahaha.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well if it will make money, why not. Right out of "the art of the deal".

Possibly, I guess she could lay out how she blew it with her tone-deafness and unrelatable approach.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join